X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makedonche
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by MP_MK View Post
    Yes. Was due to leave on the 16th, but it was pushed back again due to commitments here with the Rann issue. I exit tomorrow morning.
    MP_MK
    OK, any spare time tonight?
    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• MP_MK
      Banned
      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
      MP_MK
      OK, any spare time tonight?
      Honestly, no.

I am exhausted and spent the last 2 hours dealing with a stray dog that wandered up to my doorstep. I fully intend to be sleeping in a couple of hours.

I am this minute working on getting some information regarding an organised campaign against the Macedonians in Adelaide, Australia, and the Republic of Macedonia by a Labor MP and hope to post this information shortly.

Make no mistake, the greeks are gathering on a national level and are going to hit this hard in the coming days.

Comment

• MP_MK
        Banned
        • Aug 2009

South australian mp starting an attack campaign

A campaign is in place, it alludes to an organised campaign against the Macedonians in Adelaide, Australia, and the Republic of Macedonia by the Labor MP Mr Tom Koutsantonis.

This campaign amounts to State-sponsored racism and vilification of all things Macedonian.

Now, how do I attach a Word Document or Pdf?
        Last edited by MP_MK; 02-18-2010, 01:37 AM.

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

MP, You mean this??

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• MP_MK
            Banned
            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post

No, I knew about that yesterday, I mentioned it on the other thread but it was burried with the BS from certain individuals.

Perhaps I can email you the document and you can post it? It's a word doc.

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

MP, A copy paste job maybe?? Im not sure how you can upload word documents.

If its a straight upload then www.imageshack.us is the best way to go about it.
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Buktop
                • Oct 2009

I think its unfair to put all the blame on MP, i think AMHRC and the Embassy in Canberra need to take further action and i think we need people with the media links to air those stories on prime time television and the newspapers.

MP, thanks for your efforts so far, you cant do everything on your own.
                You are right Prolet, why is no one upset that NONE of the Australian Macedonian organizations didn't know about this? It is their job to be on the look out for these issues! And when MP decided to announce what was going on, the UMD bashers all jumped to attention and the focus on Rann was lost... Somehow it is all MP's fault because no one else did anything about it... If this is what I can come to expect from the activists in Aus, we don't have much hope...
                "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
                though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
                Our long awaited hour will draw near
                and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• MP_MK
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2009

MP, A copy paste job maybe?? Im not sure how you can upload word documents.

If its a straight upload then www.imageshack.us is the best way to go about it.
                  It came in PDF but can not be converted to word so that I can just copy & Pate, BUT I have taken page shots of the PDF and pasted it in word which is probably no better than the PDF itself.

I'll persist.

Comment

• Rogi
                    • Sep 2008

Email it to me, I will get it uploaded.

Comment

• MP_MK
                      Banned
                      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                      Email it to me, I will get it uploaded.
                      Thank you Rogi.

Now, although the letter may be worded correctly, make no mistake that a full flight campaign by the greks is in place.

I called Tom Koutsantonis and posed as a greek reporter from Sydney. He assured me that all media in Australia and greek databases have been contacted regarding this issue.

Just to clarify: This is our tax money being used to stage an assult against the Macedonians in Australia / ROM

Comment

• Buktop
                        • Oct 2009

And Australian law allows for this sort of behavior? I really hope Aussie Macedonians will do SOMETHING about this...

Comment

• MP_MK
                          Banned
                          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
                          And Australian law allows for this sort of behavior? I really hope Aussie Macedonians will do SOMETHING about this...

The more you dive into the real world of Australian politics, the more you realize how corrupt it is!

Mike Rann gave a $470,000 government grant (tax payers money) to the greek church to set up a cultural hall. These grants are generally in the amount of 3 - 5k ...He got away with giving $470k and has not been held responsible for it.

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Any news on the article in question??

MP, I think you should be making the AMHRC well aware of this.

Comment

• Buktop
                              • Oct 2009

Why isn't AMHRC already aware of this? Isn't it their job to be on the look out for these sorts of things? Or do others have to bring it to their attention?

Comment

• MP_MK
                                Banned
                                • Aug 2009

Have emailed it to Rogi, He will upload it.

I know the boys at AMHRC and have emailed them the article earlier.

Comment

Working...
                                X