Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stojacanec
    • Dec 2009

Isn't this Tom character the one with multiple traffic infringments ??? I guess with Mike Rann at the helm anything is possible if you are greek.

Let them try and mount a campain at the expense of our tax paid dollars. They will be hearing about it !!

Comment

• Volk
      • Sep 2008

You are right Prolet, why is no one upset that NONE of the Australian Macedonian organizations didn't know about this? It is their job to be on the look out for these issues! And when MP decided to announce what was going on, the UMD bashers all jumped to attention and the focus on Rann was lost... Somehow it is all MP's fault because no one else did anything about it... If this is what I can come to expect from the activists in Aus, we don't have much hope...
      So easy to destroy something, instead of creating it... This was the ego thing I was talking about SOM...

MP, kazi ako mozam so nesto da ti pomognam
      Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
        Why isn't AMHRC already aware of this? Isn't it their job to be on the look out for these sorts of things? Or do others have to bring it to their attention?
        Its every Macedonian duty to look out and report it. So its a good question, why isn't AMHRC already aware of this MP? But since we are on the subject Buktop, Why has the UMD organisation not spot this out and what are they going to do about it?
        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• MP_MK
          Banned
          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Stojacanec View Post
          Isn't this Tom character the one with multiple traffic infringments ??? I guess with Mike Rann at the helm anything is possible if you are greek.

Let them try and mount a campain at the expense of our tax paid dollars. They will be hearing about it !!

Yes, same guy.

Also the guy that will prob take Ranns place one day! Only he is actually greek.

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Well Said Stojacanec,

Instead of throwing mud on eachother, we should tackle this issue.

AMHRC, Whats your view on all this??

Rogi, Do kade si so uploaduvanjeto?
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• MP_MK
              Banned
              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
              Its every Macedonian duty to look out and report it. So its a good question, why isn't AMHRC already aware of this MP? But since we are on the subject Buktop, Why has the UMD organisation not spot this out and what are they going to do about it?
              As mentioned above, I emailed it to them earlier. I can not confirm if they were already aware of it or not.

Comment

• MP_MK
                Banned
                • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                So easy to destroy something, instead of creating it... This was the ego thing I was talking about SOM...

MP, kazi ako mozam so nesto da ti pomognam

You've done your fair share Volk!

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

Originally posted by MP_MK View Post
                  As mentioned above, I emailed it to them earlier. I can not confirm if they were already aware of it or not.
                  My internet speed today is at snails pace. Its taken 5 minutes just to do this post. I noticed your reply just not long ago.

Anyway, Good job. I am off till i get speed hapening. Now you all play fair.
                  http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• AMHRC
                    De-registered
                    • Sep 2009

Dear all,

We became aware of the letter today. It was emailed to us. The letter of course is an attempt to spread disinformation. This is because it makes the false claim that Rann did not denigrate the whole Macedonian nation. There is no question that he did of course, we all saw it on youtube and we quote the relevant sentences in our complaint - which is now being processed by the Human Rights Commission.

The letter represents a feeble attempt to influence the outcome of our complaint. However, we can assure you that it will have no bearing on the outcome. It now needs to be noted by all, that we are formally pursuing Rann over this matter and therefore our statements in public, because of legal requirements, need to be truncated.

Regards,

AMHRC.

Comment

• Buktop
                      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                      I am not trying to have a go at anyone, and I am not excusing UMD, I am asking isn't it the job of AMHRC to look out for these sorts of issues? I am glad we have people like MP who are making an effort to report these sorts of activities, but doesn't AMHRC, or any other Australian org for that matter, have people who are supposed to identify these issues? Isn't that what these organizations do?
                      "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
                      though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
                      Our long awaited hour will draw near
                      and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Pavel
                        • Oct 2009

as usual the amhrc are doing the job. well done people.

Comment

• MP_MK
                          Banned
                          • Aug 2009

And now ABC have fallen off the radar simply because the disorganization within our community:

Hi Michael,

Like I said last night I've been unable to confirm (and have tried again this morning).

The other angles you raise are certainly stories, but have been covered in part in other media, so I really need something new for news.

I understand if you pitch your story elsewhere, I will keep onto the Embassy and others for confirmation and will hopefully get the jump on any decision when it is made.

I really appreciate your time and effort in informing me thus far.

Hope we can still keep in touch.

Kind regards

Comment

• maslinka
                            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
                            I am not trying to have a go at anyone, and I am not excusing UMD, I am asking isn't it the job of AMHRC to look out for these sorts of issues? I am glad we have people like MP who are making an effort to report these sorts of activities, but doesn't AMHRC, or any other Australian org for that matter, have people who are supposed to identify these issues? Isn't that what these organizations do?
                            Buktop, I'd be keen to hear your unbiased thoughts on the UMD's contribution to this matter? Can you expand on that? Indeed UMD have an office in Australia, what is your assessment of their performance?
                            It would be good if you could be objective in your response.

Comment

• maslinka
                              • Feb 2010

Originally posted by MP_MK View Post
                              You are incorrect.

The FB page was simply started so that someone was overloking the comments and could control how the public reaction unfolded. Best Dame and myself control the public response rather than a 15 year old letting this issue turn into a Macedonian Vs greek debate and losing focus on Rann.
                              I think the FB page was a goof initiative. Well done MP_MK. There is no doubt that your heart is in the right place but execution on other things was a bit off. Thats ok, live an learn.

Better having people trying stuff than not. Some action is better than none.

I think the next battle will be when ' a name is a name' comes to town.

Comment

• MP_MK
                                Banned
                                • Aug 2009

Originally posted by maslinka View Post
                                I think the FB page was a goof initiative. Well done MP_MK. There is no doubt that your heart is in the right place but execution on other things was a bit off. Thats ok, live an learn.

Better having people trying stuff than not. Some action is better than none.

I think the next battle will be when ' a name is a name' comes to town.

Sorry Malinka, I 100% deny that the execution was a bit off on my part.

When I submit an overview on the matter you will clearly see that the shortcomings of the officials in Australia and the wider Macedonian community are at fault.

I attacked this media campaign from the highest level within Australia and within ROM. Again, it is the dis-organization and stupidity of the Embassy, officials and wider community, which has led to a 'no result' on the media front.

In every reply which I have recieved from media avenues, they have stated that they simply cannot get any information out of the Embassy to confirm key points, additionally when given key official contacts, those contacts refer the media back to the embassy, which have not been helpful at all. Take ABC, they have been trying to get a statement from the embassy for 3 days, if it was the greek embassy, a statement would be available immediately. The ABC have also contacted the Macedonian Government official spokesman (I advised him to expect calls) and he has not given the media a statement or is returning calls.

The initiaitve, strategy, follow through and effort lacked nothing and the execution certainly wasn't "off" ...it's simple disorg and lazyness on the part of many and I will outline this in the overview so something at least can be learned.

Regarding the FB page: I did not start it, but I did step in when there was 200 fans and monitored it + tried to grow it, in the hope numbers would accumulate to a point where a public demonstration could be organized, considering no one was willing to spearhead a demonstration.
                                Last edited by MP_MK; 02-18-2010, 04:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X