Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

It inflames me that as a Macedonian, I cannot vote in this so called "referendum", and that Macedonia should have never changed its flag in 1995, I dont' want any part of any name change to appease democratic (what a joke) Greece, who i personally refer to as Hell Ass

The Greeks slaughtered my family, took away their land and their homes, my aunty was one of the detsati begaltsi, my uncle was tortured and left for dead (he survived and went on to fight with the partisans in the Greek Civil War), they tried to behead my grandfather and he literally run away across the border hunted down like a dog in gunfire.
    The family was never reunited again.
    My family can never return to their rightful heritage, as a result of all of this , nor will my sons .
    They have taken so much away from us, why are we even contemplating the thought of a taking away my Macedonian name to enter into the British/American funded EU, the former sold us out to the Greeks
    I want the right to vote as a full blooded Macedonian in some ridiculous referendum to say NO, as should every Macedonian be provided that opportunity worldwide
    They have and continue to insult me as a Macedonian, when will Macedonia stand its ground?
    And I quote some songs
    -edno ime imame vo dushata go nosime za tebe zhivot davame Makedonia

-Makedonskoto ime nema da zagine

-neka puknat dushmanite

-Biser Balkanski

greetings to all
    Macedonian warrior ( I would personally take up arms and fight frontline for the liberation and unification of my people, Krv za krv)
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

so far we can trust Ivanov and VMRO. What the F@^k are SDSM Up to?

Vecer Catches Frckovski, Trifun meeting secretly with Greek Ambassador, Opa!

http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Jankovska
        • Sep 2008

Will the diaspora not have the right to vote?
        Julie what happened to your family is why we must never give up. Many families have been through the same. The people in the republic have been lied to, cheated of their rights, their bread was taken from their family table but they all fought for that land. The diaspora have never had the right to have a say in the country and it's happening, the Macedonians from Pirin have been left to the Bulgarians the ones in Albania hardly get mentioned. TO be born Macedonian means to have tasted suffering, whichever part of our land. Out battle is long, with the Greeks is over 3000 years but we are fighters. No one will take away our feeling of pride when we tell who we are.

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
          Will the diaspora not have the right to vote?
          Julie what happened to your family is why we must never give up. Many families have been through the same. The people in the republic have been lied to, cheated of their rights, their bread was taken from their family table but they all fought for that land. The diaspora have never had the right to have a say in the country and it's happening, the Macedonians from Pirin have been left to the Bulgarians the ones in Albania hardly get mentioned. TO be born Macedonian means to have tasted suffering, whichever part of our land. Out battle is long, with the Greeks is over 3000 years but we are fighters. No one will take away our feeling of pride when we tell who we are.
          I agree, I dont' define either pirin, Egeyska , vardarska, and the Albanian side, just simply Macedonian,
          By the way my dad is from the republic, and growing up amongst our own people in this rather small community, that was not easy either, I felt an affinity for my mother's side more, probably due to the suffering and lack of human rights,(and bed time stories as a child was the history of our people) and dad has always been a staunch supporter for all. He despised being called a Serboman, and the worst of it is, if we cannot unite as a people without defining you are Egey, Vardar, or Pirin, then we really have no hope.
          Because i would speak grammatically, I was not readily accepted easily, I was taunted as being different. This is what the Greeks and Bulgarians and Serbians feed on. They laugh at us because we amongst our own people cannot stand united as one people, as simply Macedonian, (ONE NAME ONE NATION MACEDONIAN)
          In 1991 they went to the Republic for a holiday and there was an occasion when the Albanians declared the border open for the Macedonians to enter and visit after 50 years of closure for one day.
          My parents went with an entourage of media and relatives and entered into the most poverty stricken villages, they video taped everything and our Macedonian brothers and sisters behind those borders live in the most apalling conditions. Yet they have kept the language and the culture, they danced ora and were so happy to see their Macedonian friends. My parents both cried, and handed out to the village children all the chocolates and goodies they tried to take on the bus. I tell my sons how lucky they are here, these children have never seen a chocolate bar much less eat one.
          No one should be living under these conditions, the human suffering for these people is the apalling lack of basic health care and services and they dont have the means to build any sort of infrastructure.

When will it be that the Macedonians unite together regardless of which part - who cares, arent we all the same people , with a common cause and dream, and together in numbers we can be heard, in one voice.
          And what game is this Macedonian president playing, am not liking it, he is calling for a referendum, prodded on by money, greed and knowing our name will be changed. He came here and shook our prime Ministers hand, knowing he has publicly stated he will not support macedonia, he had the opportunity to chastise and to remind our PM that we are not a minority group in Australia, I have not seen the stats from the past census, but I know we must have at least 500,000 of our own people here , and we deserve equal opportunities , is he not violating discrimination laws here, a country that readily prides itself in cultural diversity?

Thank you for your kind words Jankovska, I know we similar beliefs and dreams. I would also like to see an end to all human suffering, enough blood has been shed, and for sure , no one will ever be able to call me anything to my face but a Makedonka. One name, one nation.

bless you, and to all patriots, this is the best forum I have ever come across, where we are free to express our views without ridicule.

If anyone suffers from low blood pressure, check the below link out, it had me fuming, talk about a volcanic eruption , I was ropable when I first saw this one until I realised it is all just Greeks spreading their filthy lies and propoganda to drum up support from imbecile leaders

PCH offers fun quizzes on a wide range of topics. Animals, history, traveling and more. Test your knowledge and play our quizzes today!

pozdav do site
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Excellent stuff Julie.
            I am sure you would accept that our little old Adelaide has the best example of Macedonian unity in the world.

I used to play on those hate forums years ago. It is not about them anymore, it is about us Macedonians. They are irrelevant and merely a distraction. This forum has been been their worst nightmare and will continue to do so ... even though we are merely exploring and celebrating our identity.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Pelister
              • Sep 2008

Julie,

It breaks my heart reading stuff like that.

There are many Macedonians who don't have much by our standards today, and even though they are poor or have come from a very poor background, they are still gracious and hopeful.

More visits like that over the border is what is needed. Its also great to here you say that the Macedonians over the border are holding onto their culture.

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

Does anyone know what is going to happen when there is a referendum & the people decide they don't want to change the name.Will the politicians change it anyway.Like they changed the flag by agreement.Will the politicians respect the macedonian people's wishes & not change the name.What does it mean for macedonia if it doesn't compromise on the name will greece give up their struggle to change the name.Will macedonia be left out in the cold with ever joining the eU or Nato.Even though Macedonia satisfies all the requirements for membership can greece hang the proverbial cloud over Macedonia.One interesting thing the Albanians were going to vote for a name change that's not much of a support but a slap in the face for the macedonians.
                What will it mean for the future of macedonia If it doesnt attain membership,what happens to the stability of the balkans.What is greece going to do to macedonia if it doesn't cooperate.?
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• makedonin
                  • Sep 2008

Not really a surprise

Really, Serbs and Greeks are in one bed. Always were.

Србија го поддржува ставот на Грција во спорот за името на Македонија, за кој смета дека е разумен, урамнотежен и рационален.

Ова го порача српскиот министер за надворешни работи Вук Јеремиќ по средбата во Белград со вршителот на должноста министер за надворешни работи на Грција Димитрис Друцас.

Јеремиќ вчера уште рече дека Србија има разбирање за ставот на Грција по прашањето за името на државата чиј главен град е Скопје, имајќи предвид дека тоа е многу деликатно прашање, пренесе агенцијата Фонет.

Друцас во Белград предложи агенда сите земји од регионот до 2014 година да станат членки на Европската унија.

„Станува збор за мошне важен предлог, кој има симболично значење, бидејќи во 2014 година се одбележуваат сто години од почетокот на Првата светска војна. Почетокот на Првата светска војна е корен на сите рани кои и денес постојат на Балканот“, истакна Друцас по средбата со Јеремиќ.

Грчкиот министер во рамките на балканската турнеја ќе ги посети уште Црна гора, Босна и Херцеговина и Албанија.

http://www.a1.com.mk/vesti/default.aspx?VestID=116469
                  I wonder, who gives a shit about what the Serbs have to say.

Macedonia is non of their concern.
                  To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• makedonin
                    • Sep 2008

Ivanov - it's Greek turn to make a compromise

Yes, it is enough, Greeks haven't give up anything in this so called negotiations process, while Macedonians have gave up their flag and were humiliated under the acronym.

Македонија во преговарачкиот процес ги има направено сите можни отстапки и сега нема повеќе простор за други, изјави македонскиот претседател Ѓорге Иванов пред студентите на двата тетовски универзитета, Штуловиот и Државниот.

„Ние како држава кога дојде Нимиц тука, му ги кажавме нашите ставови на ниво на држава, кои се по сите тие негови точки и тој првпат виде дека има решение на името, почна да подготвува предлог, и наеднаш гледате што се случува. Како сега да ја обвините Македонија дека не е конструктивна, дека не е позитивна, дека не се вклучува во тој процес и не бара решение. Ние го баравме решението“, изјави претседателот Иванов.

„Речиси и дојде, се приближи до некоја состојба. Таа метафора сите ја користат - компромисот е како танго, ви треба партнер. Не можете сам да играте. Значи за да се дојде до компромис, треба секој од своите позиции да направи отстапки и да дојде до едно заедничко решение“, вели Иванов.

„Ние нашиот пат го изодевме“, додаде претседателот Иванов.

http://www.a1.com.mk/vesti/default.aspx?VestID=116465
                    It is time to stop the madness.
                    To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by makedonin View Post
                      Really, Serbs and Greeks are in one bed. Always were.

I wonder, who gives a shit about what the Serbs have to say.

Macedonia is non of their concern.
                      Its all politics makedonin, just telling the Greeks what they want to hear. Otherwise, why has Serbia recognised us under our constitutional name? oops, mabe Greece will veto Serbia future EU entry.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Time for the old flag again it would appear.
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                          Time for the old flag again it would appear.
                          Amen risto

:rmacedonia

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Sure the Serbs are being diplomatic with the Greeks. But they are still filthy Slavs in the average Greek racist mind.
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• makedonin
                              • Sep 2008

@Bill77

Bulgaria have recognized Macedonia as well under constitution name. And than again, they are learning from the Greeks and black mailing us.

It appears to me that Serbs are now jumping on the Greek-Bulgar train.

Mocking Macedonians is like the latest fashion on the Balkans. And since fashion is only cyclic event, there we go: Back in the 1912/13's

@RtG

They think it, but don't speak it out.

Comment

• Ohrid77
                                Banned
                                • Nov 2009

A retaliation for the recognition of Kosovo. Why did we recognize them again?

Comment

Working...
                                X