Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bij
    • Oct 2009

I agree with Bigmak, I have met a shitload of Perthanians and all they talked about was how much their car cost and how many bedrooms they had in their houses. Every single one of them without fail.

Comment

• ZAS
      • May 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
      Some interesting comments, alot of people are voicing their anger against Ico.
      Who is this Itso Guy anyway?

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bij View Post
        I agree with Bigmak, I have met a shitload of Perthanians and all they talked about was how much their car cost and how many bedrooms they had in their houses. Every single one of them without fail.
        My car has 6 bedrooms in it.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• indigen
          • May 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
          Some interesting comments, a lot of people are voicing their anger against Ico.
          Prolet, you either know (or you are a provocateur?) that what you pasted above is pure lies (cheap and unfounded political propaganda by Jole ("Petar") Karevski's stooges) and is not the first time you do this.

"Petar", as any person of dignity, let alone a high-ranking man of the cloth, should not tell lies, which he has been doing for over a decade by spreading similar propaganda as his stooges you quoted above (especially in RoM). He is an AGENT of DISCORD (A CANCER) in Mak AU community and should be removed ASAP!

Info on registered Public (Community) Companies can be obtained from ASIC ( www.asic.gov.au/ ), a Federal jurisdiction.

ASIC search information and fees (pdf)

For Incorporated Associations, a state jurisdiction, info can be obtained from the relevant state government agencies, as you should well know.

You, or any others, can try the following links:

Obtaining Registry documents - NSW Incorporated Associations

Obtaining Registry documents - VIC Incorporated Associations

As you know, there is a long thread in Maknews archives on "Macedonian Church dispute in diaspora" where many things are clearly explained by Igor Aleksandrov and others.

Comment

• makedonche
            • Oct 2008

Prolet,
            Ico has been an active Macedonian for the benefit of his community and the ROM and the diaspora nationally and internationally. I would take any comments made about him with a pinch of salt, his heart is in the right place and he is nobody's fool. Having had first hand experience with Ico and most others mentioned in the church dispute I would unequivocally state that his opinion and statements are more accurate and truthful than any comments coming from Petar or any of his associates.
            On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• makedonche
              • Oct 2008

Indigen,
              You have hit the nail on the head with your comments! I would expect that a priests responsibility is to look after his flock and cater for all their religious needs and turn the church into a place of unity and harmony - the bishops job is to make sure the priests under his cannonical jurisdiction are doing their jobs thus the bishop contributes to this unity and harmony. The bishop for Aus./NZ has done the exact opposite and caused the exact opposite - division amongst communities, dejection amongst the youth and despair and distrust amongst the elderly. It is high time all macedonians in Australia realised this and collectively took a stand to remove this greatest threat to Macedonian unity this country has ever seen.
              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Indigen, Havnt you heard of copy paste?? I agree they are negative comments but they mostly target Ico. Why does he always represent our community in Australia everytime news comes out?? He is not even a community leader.

Indigen, I cant remember the last time you pushed for a dialogue to be reached, you havnt even bothered to commend the latest solving of the church dispute in WA. Why shouldnt we be looking to end this dispute. You should be offering solutions to end this thing because its killing our community.

ZAS, Ico Najdovski hosts the 3ZZZ radio station (Macedonian Language Program) he interviews various people from around Macedonia and Australia. Everytime there is news coming out of Australia he is always interviewed and alot of the time he gives out negative comments.
                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Makedonche, Ico made himself alot of enemies the moment he decided to put his support behind Sestra Ljube somebody who is a kodosh and who ratted out Brat Johan Tarculovski. I can say that Ico is a wise man, whenever he wants to make an accusation he quotes old ladies how apparently they seen the Bishop at a Commonwealth bank branch taking money out and putting it into black plastic bags do you call that serious journalism?? That to me is more like Charshiski Muabeti if you ask me.

I cant say that i dislike Ico however he does spread alot of negativity and if you listen to his radio station he is so negative and he constantly criticizes people, he should be getting people together and fighting for the name dispute. He constantly bags our government in Macedonia while in reality are the only ones left defending our name, you heard what Gjorgje Ivanov said, while we constantly hear Ico on his radio stating how this government will change our name, he is constantly scaring his listeners in which turns into hate, he was the one who openly declared protests against Nikola Gruevski's arrival to Australia thats hardly something positive for our community, i will commend him for having the Macedonian Flags put up on Federation Square for Independence Day that was something positive for our community.
                  МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Some of his recent actions like the support he has shown for Boshkovski is pitiful, and contrary to his usual character or not, it is a stain on his image for the Macedonian community. If he is supposed to a 'voice' for the Macedonian people in Australia, he certainly isn't a 'voice' for this Macedonian, his anti-Gruevski stance has descended that low that he needs to openly side with a predavnik?

Ico needs to clarify his stance on the Boshkovski issue, and if indeed he is a supporter of this kodosh, dvata orman neka fatat.
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• makedonche
                      • Oct 2008

Prolet,
                      When anyone puts themselves in the public spotlight they are going to be subjected to all sorts of opinions and comments and inevitably will have people disagreeing with them, Ico is in this position and has to wear the consequences of his comments, but so do our politicians both here and in the ROM, when there is nobody questioning or commenting on what they do they tend to forget their purpose or original intentiions or the wishes of their people, whether it is within ROM or from the diaspora. Negativity is a trait of the Macedonian people born from years of oppression, until we have a greater positive identity/purpose/direction the negativity amongst our people will continue.

Comment

• makedonche
                        • Oct 2008

SOM,
                        Until I joined this forum and read for hours and hours my knowledge on Macedonian news, history, politics etc was limited to mainstream Oz information, which as you know is pitiful at best, whilst I don't sanction a lot of what Ico says I think there is a certain amount of sensationalism ( as with most media) in order to attract listeners to his program. I don't defend his actions or even agree with them but at least the discussions and debates are taking place and keeping people listening, which is something - better than nothing happening at all.

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

I agree SOM, this is a man who has disgraced the people yet he is looking at ways to get out and in the end has egg all over his face.

Makedonche, For Months Ico was saying to his listeners how they will be called Skopjans,they will be without a name and identity while even though we didnt get an EU date and our President and Prime Minister blasted the EU something that a Party like SDSM would never do. At least this government is putting pressure on the EU not like SDSM when they capitulated and changed our name and flag za sramota!!

Why is Ico Najdovski bringing such fear and hate into our community?? When somebody constantly states on radio that our name will be changed, when somebody constantly criticizes our government then he openly sides with Traitor Ljube you can see that some people will dislike him in our community.

Its really very simple for our community, we support those who are fighting for us, we support those who fight for our name and identity.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Hi Makedonche, I am glad you have found some benefit by reading this forum, good to know. I agree with you where it concerns keeping topics up in discussion and on the forefront, but Ico's apparent open support for Boshkovski cannot be excused. He needs to clarify his statements, or take a step back from this anti-Gruevski charade and comment objectively.

Do you know about this Zivko Bozinovski character who is also on the radio?
                            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Makedonche, If you are a community leader and you are lobbying,fighting for our name and identity why would people spit on you?? Ico does have the right idea, he is vigorously defending our name however he is doing it in the wrong way. We have to stay positive otherwise you bring chaos into the community, we have to lobby with the Australian Government for our name.

Comment

• Prolet
                                • Sep 2009

SOM, Why did Ico support protests against Nikola Gruevski's visit to Australia?

Comment

Working...
                                X