Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Michael Radin is one among many who denounces this attempted act of thievery of Petar.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

It's the old saying two things are better than one.THis time it's two bishops.I have to agree with RTG wholeheartedly.Also i like to add this must be a big blow for rhe vladika Petar as it means he has less authority.I think the writing for Petar will be on the wall is if hat if he blows it this time he can expect early retirement from being vladika.I wonder who the other Vladika is & how he is going to be.Because if he acts like THe vladika Petar & doesn't resolve the problems he can be expecteed to go.I think that if the New Vladika is accepted & has a hands on approach & resolves things in a peaceful way then things could change.Otherwise i think it could be more of the same as the Synod hardly changes it's views.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Gjorgjija, Didnt you hear what Boris Trajkov said a few weeks ago on Ico's Radio?? Vo crkvata nema demokratija. These are medieval laws we are talking about here, the Synod works via seniority nobody would dare to stand in Petar's way not even G G Stefan who is 10 years younger then Petar, he is a very senior figure in MPC.
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

Prolet Spolaiti,If Petar doesn't behave himself & doesn't accept the status quo he won't last long.If the people are not happy with him & he still want's to take their churches.Well he will be ostracised ie he won't be able to serve in the churches & he will have to get renta church like in sydney..We don't know maybe the new vladika might be different & better than Petar.The ultimate is to have peace in the church & everyone to do their duty.Did you know in Sydney numerous followers of the vladika Petar lost their homes due to court & Barrister costs.IJust a reminder the vladika Petar wasted $4.5 million dollars on solicitors/barristers court cases.THis is good money wasted that could've been used to help poor people or build a Macedonian club.Greeks,italians.serbs,croats,polish,russianet c they all got clubs.
          WE Macedonians we got nothing,all i'm saying i hope this new set up works out because we are getting sick & tired of being dictated to from overseas of how things should be here in Australia.It's the peoples church,& it's the people's money & they want it to stay in Australia not taken to Macedonia.The Mother church did not send 1 dinar to build these churches & expects the people to give it to them on a platter.THe people have spent blood sweat & toil & they don't want it to be taken away.Let's hope the new set up works.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Gjorgjija, Its very sad that so much money was lost in court costs, we should be building community centers,schools,nursing homes,libraries for our seniors and youth we could have done alot with that money and now we are back to square one.

As Risto once said in an earlier post, the Bishop is there to serve the people, he is there for the people i think in my opinion if you dont have the respect of the people there is no point in continuing.
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

Prolet I've allready mentioned to some Bishop Petar's supporters & they can't beleive it that there's going to be two Bishops.I mentioned to them about the St Naum church being a problem in Adelaide & they agreed there would bemany obstacles to overcome.My self i'm neutral I'm nota fanatical religious person.I hope it's all sorted out for the good both church & people.I happened to ask one of the people that follow the vladika Petar.I said at least he was the Vladika of Australia & NZ.To which i got a surprise response Petar was the Vladika of the vetrot (wind) he said.
              You are right prolet that you have to be a servant before you can be a leader.I think RTG is right as well.It would be a big shame if it all goes back to square one.Worse thing is when the church splits up
              & people end up going to other churches.
              Last edited by George S.; 11-19-2009, 03:51 AM. Reason: edit
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• ZAS
                • May 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                Michael Radin is one among many who denounces this attempted act of thievery of Petar.
                Risto can you tell me what entity is listed on the Title deeds of that church that Radis prays at?

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

ZAS, Whos Radis??

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Z Apostolovski's Student View Post
                    Risto can you tell me what entity is listed on the Title deeds of that church that Radis prays at?
                    ZAS, is it ok if I call you "dickhead"?
                    You seem to like calling people names that they prefer not to prefer being called. In this case, by his former Greek slave name.

Anyway dickhead, I believe this is the owner:

but confess to never personally seeing the title.

Further, I don't think I have ever seen Michael pray .... though he might prey on people if he gets enough inspiration.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

RTG, Dont fall for that provocation who knows what they been feeding him in the hunter valley.

How will Michael Radin find a dialogue with Bishop Petar given the fact that he still remains a Bishop in the region?

Comment

• ZAS
                        • May 2009

ZAS, is it ok if I call you "dickhead"?
                        You seem to like calling people names that they prefer not to prefer being called. In this case, by his former Greek slave name.

Anyway dickhead, I believe this is the owner:

but confess to never personally seeing the title.

Further, I don't think I have ever seen Michael pray .... though he might prey on people if he gets enough inspiration.
                        Sorry for the Radis bit, but I thought that is what this guy was called, everyone here calls him that, Also if a person is not religious and does not pray, please tell me what does he go to church for?

And Risto I am no Dick-Head I am not the one who is engaged in a HOSTILE war against the EPARHIA, and its BISHOPS.

Comment

• ZAS
                          • May 2009

I TRULY believe every Macedonian should PAT this MAN on the BACK.

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Church Dispute Settled in Perth,WA

Just like that!!

This is a massive step forward towards Unity.

Spolaj mu na gospo!!

Прекин на македонскиот цивилно-црковен судски спор во Перт

По десеттина години нарушени меѓучовечки односки и цивилно-црковен судски спор на Македонците во Австралија деновиве двете спротиставени страни постигнаа согласност да се прекинат сите натамошни судски активности и тоа во духот на правпославието и доброто на македонската кауза и македонското православно црковно живеење во Перт Западна Австралија, јави дописникот на МИА од Австралија.

Спротиставените страни во овој случај се обврзаа во иднина да работаат за надминување на разликите и подобрување на меѓучовечките односи предизвикани од овој десетгодишен случај, како и заеднички да работаат на популаризирање на идејата за изградба на нова македонска православна црква во Перт.

Овој австралиски град е еден од неколкуте во земјата во кои се водеше повеќегодишен судски спор околу јурисдикцијата на црковните општини. Судскиот спор е започнат пред десеттина години и се однесува на тоа кој ќе ги добие тапиите на неколку цркви и манастира, кои се надвор од јурисдикцијата на МПЦ.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

How did they do it? What are the particulars?
                              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

I am not sure what to make of this. The dispute exists but will stay out of the courts?
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X