X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lavce pelagonski
    • Nov 2009

We bought that church from the Bulgarians
    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Niko777
      • Oct 2010

Anyone here who doesnt know who the Greek Archbishop Karavangelis is needs to learn asap. He was the Greek bishop of Kostur who was responsible for many atrocities against Macedonian Christian villagers and he was the the one who orchestrated:

- The "Zagorichani Massacre", which ended with 60 Macedonians murdered from ages 4 to 100.

- The "Zelenich Bloody wedding", which was an attack on Macedonians during a wedding celebration which ended in 13 people getting murdered ages 10 to 50, including the groom.

- He openly told a British journalist that he was the one who paid 50 liras to murder and behead Macedonian revolutionary Lazar Poptraikov, he then took the head in his personal office on his desk to take a photograph of it.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
        KO
        I stand corrected, all previous Macedonian Churhes fell under other exarchates, therefore the Fitzroy Church was the first in the world!
        The Ohrid Archbishopric was autocephalous until 1767.
        It was Macedonian.

If you want to see real Macedonian churches without any UDBA connections or "Yugo pride" involvement, I would look to Australia and its founding churches.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Niko777
          • Oct 2010

Sorry for asking, but what year was the first Macedonian church in Australia established?

Comment

• makedonche
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            It was Macedonian.

If you want to see real Macedonian churches without any UDBA connections or "Yugo pride" involvement, I would look to Australia and its founding churches.
            RTG
            Wasn't it under another exarchate at the time?
            On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

1767 or 1967??I thought it was latter year one.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                Anyone here who doesnt know who the Greek Archbishop Karavangelis is needs to learn asap. He was the Greek bishop of Kostur who was responsible for many atrocities against Macedonian Christian villagers and he was the the one who orchestrated:

- The "Zagorichani Massacre", which ended with 60 Macedonians murdered from ages 4 to 100.

- The "Zelenich Bloody wedding", which was an attack on Macedonians during a wedding celebration which ended in 13 people getting murdered ages 10 to 50, including the groom.

- He openly told a British journalist that he was the one who paid 50 liras to murder and behead Macedonian revolutionary Lazar Poptraikov, he then took the head in his personal office on his desk to take a photograph of it.
                Even Turkey has shown a more progressive attitude in relation to it's Kurdish minority than the Greeks. Note the similar tactics of denial .... Some analysts consider the new channel a sort of revolution for Turkey, considering that between 1983 and 1991 it was illegal to speak Kurdish.

There stands the maggot himself next to his Turkish buddies, ready to bless the cannons that were later fired into Macedonian Christian villages.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Kosturski Orel
                  • Apr 2012

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                  We bought that church from the Bulgarians
                  No it wasn't bratko.

My parents generation built that church in Fitzroy with their own collections and bare hands.
                  Last edited by Kosturski Orel; 08-19-2012, 10:18 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

• Kosturski Orel
                    • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                    Sorry for asking, but what year was the first Macedonian church in Australia established?
                    Sveti Georgi Bogridica

Young Street FITZROY

Comment

• Kosturski Orel
                      • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                      It was Macedonian.

It is highly debateable that the Archbishrophic of Ohrid was Macedonian as we know it today.

I know you probably do not place any credence in wikipedia articles, but that article is pretty balanced.

Comment

• Kosturski Orel
                        • Apr 2012

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                        1767 or 1967??I thought it was latter year one.
                        Zdravo Georgi,

1967 was the year that the Yugozombies allowed us to have a Macedonian Church hierarchy. The timing of being 200 years was supposed to cash in on the original Archbishrophic and like VMRO DPMNE, attempt to paint an unbroken, continuous link with teh original hierarchy, but they are not one and the same.

Sv Georgi in Young Street Fitzroy was the first unequivocal Macedonian Church anywhere in the world and my parents were there at its consecration.

Comment

• Kosturski Orel
                          • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum...cannons&page=2

There stands the maggot himself next to his Turkish buddies, ready to bless the cannons that were later fired into Macedonian Christian villages.
                          May the curse of hell swallow up his memory.

My elderly parents were brought up with stories from childhood from their elders about the criminal cruelty that this beastly animal had perpetrated only 30 odd years earlier.

Comment

• makedonche
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Kosturski Orel View Post
                            Risto Altin and his band of merry men (Dane Trpkov, Koco Kalincev, Vanco Nedelkovski, Janko Kalincev, etc etc) established the first Macedonian Orthodox Church in the world.

End of.

Prior to this, we always had to worship in other national churches with mixed degrees of attachment.

About these history books that I should consult - please enlighten me.
                            KO
                            I know or have personally met all of the abovemetioned members.
                            On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Kosturski Orel View Post
                              It is highly debateable that the Archbishrophic of Ohrid was Macedonian as we know it today.
                              Perhaps not exactly as we know it today, but then circumstances have continually changed over the last 1000 years. What we can be sure of, is that it was one of the main religious and cultural hubs in Macedonia since its inception, that its seat was in Macedonia as were its core folllowers, that our liturgy survived in it, that states and rebellions founded on Macedonian territory were often supported by it, and that Macedonian religious leaders from the 19th century sought to revive it. Its legacy largely belongs to the Macedonians; certainly more than to any other modern nation. It can therefore be reasoned that the Macedonian Orthodox Church is the rightful successor of the Archbishopric of Ohrid, in a similar way that the latter is the successor of the Archbishopric of Justiniana Prima - despite there having been periods where continuity was severed.
                              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archbishopric_of_Ohrid

I know you probably do not place any credence in wikipedia articles, but that article is pretty balanced.
                              I place little credence on where it has been referred to as 'Bulgarian', as it has as much ethnic validity as the 'Roman' name being used in and around the Eastern Roman Empire. In relation to this part of the wikipedia article:
                              The Patriarch Damyan managed to escape, initially to Sredets. In the coming years, the residence of the Bulgarian patriarchs remained closely connected to the developments in the war between the next Bulgarian monarchist dynasty, the Comitopuli, and the Byzantine Empire. Thus, the next Patriarch German resided consecutively in Moglen, Voden and Prespa. Around 990, the last patriarch, Philip, moved to Ohrid, which also became the permanent seat of the Patriarchate.
                              Can you refer me to any contemporary or near-contemporary sources which cite these characters and associated sequence of events?
                              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

Apparently there is a current court case does anyone know the outcome??
                                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X