Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

I feel we are about to reach a logical and informed conclusion to this terrible mess. And it will inevitably and appropriately be to the detriment of Petar.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by aleksandrov View Post
      Вчерашното интервју на 24 Анализа, во врска со обидите на владиката Петар, за себични цели, да ги минира преговорите помеѓу Македонските православни општини од Австралија и Синодот на Македонската православна црква:

PRV DEL

http://24vesti.com.mk/analiza-1-del-07-12-2012

VTOR DEL

http://24vesti.com.mk/analiza-2-del-07-12-2012

TRET DEL

http://24vesti.com.mk/analiza-3-del-07-12-2012
      I find this interviewer from 24 Vesti very frustrating - he asks questions that he obviously does not want to know the answers to. As a result, he doesn't understand the substance of the answer and then proceeds to ask dumb and dumber questions.

Either way, its interesting to see how things are progressing. On the face of it, it looks like its moving in the right direction.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Niko777
        • Oct 2010

I'm not an expert on this dispute, can someone please tell me why Tsarknias' name keeps coming up in articles about the Macedonian church dispute in Australia?

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
          I'm not an expert on this dispute, can someone please tell me why Tsarknias' name keeps coming up in articles about the Macedonian church dispute in Australia?
          Tsarknias was potentially going to be invited to become the new Bishop for the Australian Macedonians church communities who are opposing Petar. But that may have now been superceded as it appears the Synod has finally woken up to what has been happening here for the past 16 years.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Niko777
            • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
            Tsarknias was potentially going to be invited to become the new Bishop for the Australian Macedonians church communities who are opposing Petar. But that may have now been superceded as it appears the Synod has finally woken up to what has been happening here for the past 16 years.
            That's very interesting, thanks.

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Archbishop Stefan has called on Petar to resign from the Australian diocese:

http://www.mkd.mk/82388/makedonija/p...-da-se-povlec/

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

It looks like the Synod was just playing games after all. It now wants to see how the court case relating to Sv. Petka will finish and for some reason DPMNE has announced it preferred "position" on the whole matter. What on earth DPMNE has to do with anything in relation to internal church affairs is beyond me but Macedonia seems to be on the perverse side of everything so it shouldn't come as any surprise. In addition, Petar's henchmen seem to have arrived in Macedonia to stir things up.

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

yeah Tom he has made a mess of things in australia.He is not carrrying his full duties of metropolitan as only administrative if that.So why call his resignation now when he should have been gotten rid of years ago.The sad fact is the synod knew & approved what petar did it's as simple as that.The synod is at fault as well for all the things that have happened in australia.He is still carrying on his shameless things on dividing the macedonian people.Almost as if he is not a shepherd leading the sheep to pasture.THis man petar has been more hellbent on wanton destruction by creating a huge sebt hole in the churches.On the political aspects of dpmne wasn't petar a supposed personal friend of nikola gruevski.So when it's voting time the vladika can give yay or nay.Also you mentioned there is so much infiltration of the vladika's people in macedonia i'm not surprised.Also i heard that vladika has his own trusted inner circle of people to look after him &guide him.
                  Last edited by George S.; 12-13-2012, 01:14 AM. Reason: ed
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

It seems the Synod and Petar are still playing games:

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

No matter who they send they will do the dirtywork for the synod.The synod doesn't seem to change their fundamental beleifs so that we can expect more of the same.Yes they are
                      playing games & i don't think people are hjappy with that.
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• momce
                        Banned
                        • Oct 2012

why not just get rid of the religion issue altogether seems like part of the confusion

Comment

• aleksandrov
                          • Feb 2010

Analitiko Interview

Analitiko TV Interview:

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer

https://www.facebook.com/igor.a.aleksandrov?ref=tn_tnmn

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

well said igor you gave a a good account of what's really going on ,a pity the other side can't do the same.
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

i just heard on the radio how vladika timotej is to be appointed metropolitan of australia & NZ for 3 years..Does anyone know anything more what timotej's views are & how is he going to work with the churches??
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
                                • Oct 2010

found this interesting (from today)

Стојанче Ангелов - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X