Australian Macedonian Human Rights Committee (AMHRC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chentovist
    Banned
    • Feb 2012

Yes, and you can bet the Bulgars will use these for there own propaganda for many years to come. Much like this;

Kiro Gligorov;

Macedonia's late President Kiro Gligorov, who was buried in Skopje Tuesday, had a document issued by the Bulgarian authorities in 1942 that he was of Bulgarian origin. Gligorov passed away Sunday evening at the age of 94, his office said.

Lazar Kolisevski;

and many more...

These unwitting Macedonians are doing great damage to the Macedonian nation no matter what their reasons for taking BG citizenship.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Points taken gentlemen. I am still talking about what ethnicity they declare in Macedonia. But accept these people are morons.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• chentovist
        Banned
        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        Points taken gentlemen. I am still talking about what ethnicity they declare in Macedonia. But accept these people are morons.
        We can look forward to the below campaigns being pushed for all future census's conducted in Macedonia;

The Bulgars will try their hardest to convince these new BG citizens in MK to declare as Bulgarians in the future....a real problem has been created....

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

They declare as Macedonians in Macedonia like they would anywhere else in the world aside from Bulgaria, where they declare as 'Bulgarians' on an 'official' level.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by chentovist View Post
            We can look forward to the below campaigns being pushed for all future census's conducted in Macedonia;

The Bulgars will try their hardest to convince these new BG citizens in MK to declare as Bulgarians in the future....a real problem has been created....
            Were they being distributed in Macedonia? If so, can Macedonians also distribute similar types of literature in Bulgaria?
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• chentovist
              Banned
              • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
              Were they being distributed in Macedonia? If so, can Macedonians also distribute similar types of literature in Bulgaria?
              Yes they were, and so were campaign leaflets from canditates in the recent Bulgarian presidential election.

Macedonia should also be doing the same for Macedonian citizens in Bulgaria, and indeed other neighbouring states. I'd like to see what the authorities of these states would do....

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

In my opinion, not a single person (as few as they are anyway) should be officially recognised as a 'Bulgarian' in Macedonia until Bulgaria recognises the Macedonian minority within its borders.

Comment

• chentovist
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2012

I agree. Macedonia needs to be much smarter about holding census's in the future. Maybe we shouldn't include ethnic origin, just like our neighbours....

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

They declare as Macedonians in Macedonia like they would anywhere else in the world aside from Bulgaria, where they declare as 'Bulgarians' on an 'official' level.
                    I'm sure they identify as Macedonians in the Macedonian census, though I don't think these stats are 'identifiable', i.e., someone looking at the statistics will not be able to identify the individual, they will just be anonomous. Whereas Bulgarian archives will have the names, date and place of birth, signature etc of those who legally declare themselves to be Bulgarian.

It will cause a lot of trouble in the future as Bulgarian historians can claim that the Macedonian authorities were discriminating against the "Bulgarian" minority and not allowing them to identify as such, but that in actual "fact" these individuals chose to obtain citizenship of their "home" state.
                    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• chentovist
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                      I'm sure they identify as Macedonians in the Macedonian census, though I don't think these stats are 'identifiable', i.e., someone looking at the statistics will not be able to identify the individual, they will just be anonomous. Whereas Bulgarian archives will have the names, date and place of birth, signature etc of those who legally declare themselves to be Bulgarian.

It will cause a lot of trouble in the future as Bulgarian historians can claim that the Macedonian authorities were discriminating against the "Bulgarian" minority and not allowing them to identify as such, but that in actual "fact" these individuals chose to obtain citizenship of their "home" state.
                      Completed Macedonian census forms will also have all details of the person completing the form. Maybe they can be used for cross-referencing the Macedonians with BG passports. I'm sure the Bulgars would be pleased to know their citizens are declaring as Macedonians....

Comment

• Volk
                        • Sep 2008

How are they going to be Trojan horses? Are you suggesting that these people, most of whom have opportunistically declared as Bulgars, will be pro-Macedonian in Bulgaria (when they can't even be pro-Macedonian in Macedonia)? I would love for it to be this way, but it's a little optimistic. For me, it isn't even the fact that Macedonians are opting for foreign passports to find work, it is the criteria which they accept for obtaining such passports that is the issue.
                        There are a few scenarios that can arise from this, some being explored above.

There are a few questions also that need to be answered, how many Macedonians would move to bulgaria? These in my opinion are the most vulnerable to being brainwashed and lost...

However most would move to EU countries for work, and now during an economic collapse will come back to Macedonia. These need to be campaigned by either the government or parties like OMO Pirin to vote in the bulgar elections..

Interesting scenarios, unfortunately I doubt our the Macedonian government has any sort of strategies in regards to them..
                        Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by chentovist View Post
                          Completed Macedonian census forms will also have all details of the person completing the form. Maybe they can be used for cross-referencing the Macedonians with BG passports. I'm sure the Bulgars would be pleased to know their citizens are declaring as Macedonians....
                          Normally census forms are not kept once the data is collated (which is then de-identified), but I'm not sure about the specifics in Macedonia.
                          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

Personally i'm not a bulgarian but a macedonian.Picture this i went to get a birth certificate in bitola & i found that my name ended with ov instead ovski as of my parents who are macedonian.Some f..ng idio'ts have gone & deliberately altered i don't know how many certificates.How can i be ov & not ovski.my Australian passport shows ovski.So the only way is to pay with taxani marki from the bitola sud & an another fee.
                            Some f..ing bugarofile wants to make us into bulgarians.
                            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

George, you might find there were far more "ov" ending surnames in Macedonia once upon a time. It doesn't mean you were Bulgarian once upon a time.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                                George, you might find there were far more "ov" ending surnames in Macedonia once upon a time. It doesn't mean you were Bulgarian once upon a time.
                                After the amount of times this has been discussed here, one would think that ignorance should no longer be an issue. I can't believe there are still some uninformed Macedonians who persist with this artificial ov/ovski divide. George, pick up your game mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X