Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Honestly, who gives a shit what these clowns have to say, they are irrelevant and will not sway the opinion of somebody like Nimitz, who is only interested in getting his paycheck for flying back and forth to Macedonia and Greece. Unless it is of some importance, I don't see the need to indirectly promote the stupidity of these racists.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Zarni
      Banned
      • May 2011

People DONT! post anything relating to that lunatic mob I dont care, want to know and frankly they are alone powerless and desperate SOB's with a deep Identity crisis

No dialogue what so ever with them too

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

Pan-Macedonian Association a bunch of racists espousing greek racist ideals.Why worry about them they just echo greek govt propaganda.No need to fear a bunch of lunatics.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Stojacanec
          • Dec 2009

It is pointless having any dialog or spending any time on those (type of) morons. Macedonia and Macedonians can use their time a lot more constructivley, I'm sure.

Greeks prove they are a basket case all on their own eg the ICJ decision and Greek debt crisis.

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

These people are morons to say the least all that they think of is that it's all greek to them & theuy own a monopoly on anything macedonian.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

Fuaaark....this would be funny if it most of it wasn't so true.

By the way, Is that Gruevski in bed?

Ednooki - Bakojani so Malenko - YouTube
              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

from what iread boykoyani had leadership aspirations.I think the funny bit is that the greeks
                made macedonia believe in the interim accord.All along the greeks never intended to honor the accord.They even accused macedonia of braking it.
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• vicsinad
                  • May 2011

Pan-Macedonian Letter to NATO

Communication:

Nina Gatzoulis

Coordinator of the Committee of the

World Pan-Macedonian Associations

Email: [email protected]"

March 2, 2012

Dear Minister and NATO Member,

On the occasion of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization’s (NATO) Summit in May 2012 in Chicago and due to the fact that one of the issues of discussion may be the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia’s (The FYROM) joining NATO, we are sending you an analysis of the misrepresented suitability of this country to be a member of the Organization that was written by an expert Balkan analyst, Mr. Marcus Templar.

We are highlighting the following themes that are contained within Mr. Templar’s “Skopje's NATO Adventures: A Conversation on Insanity and Megalomania: The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia: Bribing its Way to Membership”

Stability in the Balkans is of utmost importance to Europe

Historically, the nationalism that is thriving in the Balkans has created either preconditions for war or, in some cases, was the reason for wars. While the Balkans can be dismissed as “Yesterday’s War,” the underlying causes of the 1945-2001 upheaval remain as strong and as precarious as ever.

Stability in the region can only be achieved if all Balkan countries cooperate

When one of the region’s countries, in particular the FYROM, promotes hostility and inaccuracies in an effort to boost nationalism and advocates an identity, which one could argue is the result of euphoric recalls considering that in the last century their alleged identity changed four times, then the results of such activities can only be negative.

There is internal strife in the FYROM with its own minorities

The 2001 civil war between the Albanian minority and the Slav majority in the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (FYROM) demonstrate that the nationalism that has fueled the fires of this region for centuries were not extinguished or resolved by the 2001 events. Internal strives are still continuing currently.

The FYROM leadership does not encourage good neighborly relations

The FYROM is a small country in the southern Balkans with serious external and domestic problems. It is the only country in Europe that fuels serious and entirely distinct conflicts in relations to its neighbors with no effort for immediate resolution.

There is no freedom in the basic human rights in the FYROM

For as long as the politicians sell their constituencies nonsense instead of the truth by forcing suppression of speech and press and other basic human rights through intimidation, the false concept of what democracy is will continue for the people of the FYROM, regardless of social standing or ethnicity.

The FYROM promotes hostility and inaccuracies in an effort to boost nationalism

The political elite of the FYROM cultivated and still does so through the country’s education system the idea of a “united Macedonia”. It banks on the mental condition of the Slavic population of the FYROM and its diaspora, not taking under consideration that their psychological instability could throw the Balkan Peninsula into a new bloodbath.

The FYROM does not fulfill the NATO preconditions and criteria

The FYROM does not meet any of the preconditions set by NATO and save for the exception of some troops that the FYROM sent to NATO’s International Security Assistant Force (ISAF), it does not meet any other NATO requirements, including a less than medium rated strategic location.

Included in this package you will also find a book titled “Macedonia-Evidence” that contains a letter to President of the United States, Barack Obama that was co-signed by 372 (a number which increases with time) well-known scholars of Greco-Roman Antiquity from the best academic centers and universities around the globe. In this letter the academics and researchers unequivocally declare the Greekness of Macedonia and the Greekness of Alexander the Great, diminishing and erasing all unfounded and unhistorical claims by those in the FYROM.

Sincerely,

Pan-Macedonian Association USA- Kostas Hatzistefanidis - President

Pan-Macedonian Association of Australia – Dimitris Minas - President

Pan-Macedonian Association of Canada-Haralmpos Moutousidis- President

Pan-Macedonian Association of Europe-Archimandrite Dr. Panteleimon Tsormpatzoglou-President

Macedonian Chapters of Africa-Amyntas Papathanasiou-President

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Vic, I have merged your thread with the previous one relating to the pan-maggots. Like I said before, unless it is of some importance, I don't see the need to indirectly promote the stupidity of these racists. Why are you posting this garbage here? Do we need to be reminded of what they think of us? Does it have any value? No. I will be deleting this whole thread shortly. To be frank, it is absolutely useless and I am not sure why you feel the need to keep airing their idiocy here. By all means, keep record of their press releases if that is your personal wish, but the MTO will not be used as a place to archive their stupidity.
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• vicsinad
                      • May 2011

I post it because I think it's important to be informed about what the "other side" is up to.

Comment

• vicsinad
                        • May 2011

Be my guest -- delete it. If you view it that the costs of having this information on this forum outweigh the potential benefits it has, then take it down and I'll keep it to myself.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Do they mention something new that we aren't aware of? Because none of us need reminders that those idiots send letters to NATO, Nimitz and co. with the intent of denigrating us. They do it all of the time and they've been doing it for years, but I don't see you posting every single one of their stupid press releases. They are irrelevant as an organisation as far as I am concerned, giving them a platform here, even if indirectly, gives them relevance they are undeserving of.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Always a fine line between promoting their garbage and being aware of the depth of their hatred towards us Macedonians.

In this instance, the most annoying thing is that reminder about the historian's perspectives. We have some very clear evidence that is quite contrary to this supposedly generally accepted view.
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• vicsinad
                              • May 2011

No. But, feelings of NATO aside, I think it could be handy to keep a watchful eye out on the activities of organizations like this one, by (for example) countering their actions or predicting what they're going to do next and beat them to the punch. Regardless of our dislike for the Pan-Macedonian organization, they have done a lot, in the US at least, to make people think that we are Slavs and that Macedonia is really Greek. It may make sense to try to counter them and expose them. So maybe these is a discussion more relevant for the forum discussing how to expose propaganda.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Everybody is aware of their hatred for us. And even where it concerns the historians' perspectives, there is a whole thread dedicated to addressing that matter. Unless these imposters have something new to share, there is no need to give them exposure, especially not here. The maggots probably rely on getting it in places like this.
                                Originally posted by Vicsinad
                                Regardless of our dislike for the Pan-Macedonian organization, they have done a lot, in the US at least, to make people think that we are Slavs and that Macedonia is really Greek.
                                What constitutes "a lot"? What have they managed to achieve? Their stronghold in the US and Canada already recognises Macedonia (the former for dubious reasons, but nevertheless).

Comment

Working...
                                X