X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
    To my fellow Macedonians who voted in the above poll, I am a little disappointed that while 12 of you have seen it fit to choose the last option, none of you have provided a realistic alternative with regard to future relations with Greece, the relation between the Macedonians in ROG and the Macedonians in the ROM, the ties that have been, are being and were to be established between Macedonians on both sides of the border that would encourage more interaction and understanding, etc. Come on guys, forget about the EU and NATO, if the bi-lateral option is not accepted, what would happen to the above? Macedonia and Greece will ingore each other completely and severe all ties? What would be the consequences, not just for the Macedonian state but for the Macedonian people in the region? I hope some of you will make the effort to provide a relevant response.
    Am unsure how we can realistically have diplomatic relations with Greece. I understand we are not to infer on the past , but to move forward , one must be able to rectify the errors , and learn from the lessons we have been dealt with, and suffered from. Hoever, history has a way or repeating itself
    I agree with encouraging more interaction and understanding between Macedonians on all sides, and if we were to have liberalisations of visas, then this would assist in stronger ties between fellow Macedonians. There are many political strategies that may be put in place to encourage greater diplomacy between Greece and Macedonia, and it would take strong leadership to be able to achieve this
    I strongly disagree with any name change , for many counter productive reasons, both for Macedonians in the region and in the diapsora.
    And the obvious one, I refute any other name
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Bolia
      Banned
      • Nov 2009

hi everyone, i live in South Africa Johanesbourg and this topic about the name dispute between Macedonia and Greece is very interesting. I think that Macedonia should change or alter its name so there is no confusion (in the future) of what and where the historical macedonia of Alexander is.

In our schools here we learned that Ancient Kingdom of Macedonia just as Ancient Kingdom of Epirus was part of Ancient Greece, so why now Macedonia be out of Modern Greece?

Am an English Jew and also in Torah Macedonia is mentioned as Hellenic.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

You are another Greek fool who is one of the countless clown pretenders we have had come on this forum to pollute it with garbage.

What you think is therefore irrelevant as you cannot be honest with us or yourself. Macedonia is the only country in the world that has that name, Greece is called Greece. The only confusion is in the heads of deludes like yourself who think they are connected to Plato but come and pretend to be 'Jews', 'Incas', 'Spaniards', and whatever else on a Macedonian forum. You must be a sad and pathetic little individual, life must be boring for you.

Come clean, or we will clean you out of here like the rest of the Greek trash that seems to be slithering in on a much more consistent basis as of late. What's the matter, maggotsontheweb is all broke? Nobody visiting?
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

SOM i agree fully this Bolia is a fool & a simpleton.THere are clear distinctions Macedonia is Macedonia & the two cannot be the same chalk & cheese.There's clear difference in the bible that Greece & macedonia are different.If Greece & macedonia are the same why did the Greeks hide & deny their minorities when in 1913 they were the majority,why the population exchanges.Why did the greeks pay countless millions to alter books & encyclopaedias.Why is greece denying macedonia it's real name & call it
          FYROM.WHY? SIMPLE GrEECE is paranoid & is scared of admitting the attrocities & stealing of lands & history.Bolivia get off you don't even know your basics.You Clown!
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
            You are another Greek fool who is one of the countless clown pretenders we have had come on this forum to pollute it with garbage.

What you think is therefore irrelevant as you cannot be honest with us or yourself. Macedonia is the only country in the world that has that name, Greece is called Greece. The only confusion is in the heads of deludes like yourself who think they are connected to Plato but come and pretend to be 'Jews', 'Incas', 'Spaniards', and whatever else on a Macedonian forum. You must be a sad and pathetic little individual, life must be boring for you.

Come clean, or we will clean you out of here like the rest of the Greek trash that seems to be slithering in on a much more consistent basis as of late. What's the matter, maggotsontheweb is all broke? Nobody visiting?
            You are Good SOM. Can i borow your crystal ball one day. You worked out this fool to a T. You are pathetic Bolia.
            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

Originally posted by Bolia View Post
              hi everyone, i live in South Africa Johanesbourg and this topic about the name dispute between Macedonia and Greece is very interesting. I think that Macedonia should change or alter its name so there is no confusion (in the future) of what and where the historical macedonia of Alexander is.

In our schools here we learned that Ancient Kingdom of Macedonia just as Ancient Kingdom of Epirus was part of Ancient Greece, so why now Macedonia be out of Modern Greece?

Am an English Jew and also in Torah Macedonia is mentioned as Hellenic.
              actually methinks you have the identity crisis you rascist Greek tool
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

He does, and he is. And after his last racist post where he put up a youtube link that was demeaning towards Macedonians, he is also banned.

On the plus side though, I see that the racist-type Greek pretenders who sign up are widening the geographic horizon, Spaniards, Incas, now even hybrid Anglo-Jew-Afrikkans. The funny thing is, while they think they are doing a service to their Greek people by slithering their way into a Macedonian forum with false identities and lies, readers can only marvel at how utterly comedic their charade is becoming with each chapter of idiocy.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                  You are Good SOM. Can i borow your crystal ball one day. You worked out this fool to a T. You are pathetic Bolia.
                  To be honest Bill, it is becoming easier each time, most are mere simpletons.

Comment

• Pelister
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
                    Definition of Negotiation (legal definitions.com)

1) It is a process by which the involved parties or group resolve matters of dispute by holding discussions and coming to an agreement which can be mutually agreed by them. It also refers to coming to closing a business deal or bargaining on some product.
                    2) It also means exchange of negotiable instruments such as bills of exchange, cheques etc in exchange of goods, service or money

Firstly mutual decision. Not bullied into and harrassed.
                    Secondly, this is what the traitors are doing . getting money for selling our name.

The EU can fuck itself
                    You can add to that blackmailed.

And to think that UMD argue the negotiations are necessary for our membership aspirations.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

I would think a negotiation should include Macedonians highlighting our grievances and the Greeks finally understanding our rights as a sovereign nation and agreeing with the Macedonians. That process is still a negotiation and is something that I would not be afraid of being part of or in fact discouraging.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Pelister
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                        I would think a negotiation should include Macedonians highlighting our grievances and the Greeks finally understanding our rights as a sovereign nation and agreeing with the Macedonians. That process is still a negotiation and is something that I would not be afraid of being part of or in fact discouraging.
                        If only.

Its all about terminating our existence as Macedonians.

If the Macedonians were actually discussing our right to exist, I wouldn't be so worried. They are not doing this directly. They are negotiating those rights awau, and our existence away through various formulaic interpretations.

Why not discuss Greece's invasion of Macedonia, our dispossession and denial on the floor of the E.U/U.N.

Now that would be taking it to them, holding them to account and the rest of fking Europe.

Comment

• Pelister
                          • Sep 2008

It would be far more constructive and politically effective to be discussing Greece's invasion and annexation of this part of Macedonia, our dispossession, and why it continues to deny us.

Now thats a discussion worth talking about.

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

I agree with Pelister that any talks must be with everything placed on the table.Greece needs to admit it's past errors & to right those wrongs from the past.WE all want to move on.I think an apology would be welcome as well as restitution.If the talks are not allencompassing well they can go & fuck themselve if they think were ropable.We need to stand up to the bully that we will not have any discussion unless it's meaningfull.
                            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

Well the macedonian people have been echoing what the diaspora has been saying & the politicians should take heed as well as the predavnici they know who they are.For whatever reason the politicians if they change our name & ignore the people's wishes,they will be sorry & in strife.For far too long our politicians have dillydallied with everything with Macedonia & it's identity.
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bij
                                • Oct 2009

you think after almost 20 years of this, they would stop reporting it.

Comment

Working...
                                X