Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jankovska
    • Sep 2008

[QUOTE=chicagoan;28236]oh...and your new friend turkey knows all about rapes and killings. Yet, you look up to them. You ppl need some serious self reflection. Get over it already.

QUOTE]

So do the Greeks and yet you want us to look up to them. Haha talk about loosing the plot

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

[QUOTE=Jankovska;28254]
      Originally posted by chicagoan View Post
      oh...and your new friend turkey knows all about rapes and killings. Yet, you look up to them. You ppl need some serious self reflection. Get over it already.

QUOTE]

So do the Greeks and yet you want us to look up to them. Haha talk about loosing the plot
      sestro, ne se nerviray so ova kuche
      topli pozdravi
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• julie
        • May 2009

Definition of Negotiation (legal definitions.com)

1) It is a process by which the involved parties or group resolve matters of dispute by holding discussions and coming to an agreement which can be mutually agreed by them. It also refers to coming to closing a business deal or bargaining on some product.
        2) It also means exchange of negotiable instruments such as bills of exchange, cheques etc in exchange of goods, service or money

Firstly mutual decision. Not bullied into and harrassed.
        Secondly, this is what the traitors are doing . getting money for selling our name.

The EU can fuck itself
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

Recitimu na SOM da go izberka oti ova kuce ima veleno deka nene postuva kako Makedonci.I ako vidite vo ovaj thread imat zborvano mnugy gnasno.Toj nene postuvaat in ne ne sakat.Jac my imam recino dali da eli ne ne sakat i toj rece deka nene sakat.Sega ke go pofturam.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

Chicagoan i've been asking you over & over will you state either YES or NO on this thread that you a Greek respect who we are as Macedonians.PLease answer that question.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• JasonBoris
              Banned
              • Sep 2009

Greece will never demand the rest of the Macedonian region.
              The Balkan wars are over 100 years ago.. Which era do you guys live in?
              It is your end that talks of occupied territories..! Not the Greeks.

Comment

• chicagoan
                Banned
                • Nov 2009

^ page 5, post 42

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

iF Macedonia compromises her name then Greece gets to monopolise her claim that Macedonia is Greek in due time it can cosolidate her claim.The EU supports Greece in the name change.A name change will be the worst thing to happent to Macedonia since the Balkan Wars.
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

Originally posted by JasonBoris View Post
                    Greece will never demand the rest of the Macedonian region.
                    The Balkan wars are over 100 years ago.. Which era do you guys live in?
                    It is your end that talks of occupied territories..! Not the Greeks.
                    unfortunately, the era my family lives in Aegean Macedonia is one where basic human rights are denied
                    by the "democratic" Greeks
                    Oh, go and read a real book on history - Balkan Wars over 100 years ago??
                    And here was me thinking 1913 last one?

Grow up

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

THat's rubbish you Liar:
                      Chicagoman Do you respect us as Macedonians Yes Or NO let us know

Yes...i have no problem with that.
                      I'll sayit again you are avoiding our questiono you respect that we are MACEDONIAN.We need an answer YES or NO???
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Sovius
                        • Apr 2009

I voted for Unacceptable and Treason. Beneath the political layer are the human rights abuses that have become a tradition to the south of Macedonia’s present day borders. Ethnic Macedonians who continue to live in Greek Occupied Aegean Macedonia have the same rights as everyone else. These people must never be forgotten, nor should what happened and what is still occurring ever be forgotten or accepted. It’s not that Macedonians would ever forget; it’s that those who are doing the occupying must never be allowed to forget or blur the reality of the region or the situation internationally, either. To allow a nation that victimizes its own citizens, who were involuntarily incorporated into its political sphere, any special privileges as far as how it officially classifies people living under such oppression is illegal under international law.

That which is unlawful is best dealt with in a court of law. Educating more and more non-Macedonians about what happened and what is still occurring will eventually force Greece to back down and just shut the hell up. (or it will be made to do so by those who stitched it together in the first place simply for the sake of damage control)

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by chicagoan View Post
                          Your not the only person that has family or history in that region. You cannot claim copyright on that area. Simple.
                          I am severely underwhelmed by the suggestion of a substantial Greek presence in what is now Northern Greece of 100 years ago and further back. But I will afford them an existence albeit in a minority impossible to comprehend by modern Greeks.

Copyright on that area? Area or ethnicity? Why are you jumping around with words sunshine? The area has seen an actual Ottoman presence and a Roman presence amongst others. It has had a tinge of Hellenic influence also.

The idea of a Greek family or history in that region is simply that .... Greek. Whilst I simply reject it in the rural areas of Macedonia. I accept that Greeks did exist on the coastal areas near Solun and to the south of Macedonia near Kozhani. Mind you, I still can't figure why they could not change the obvious Macedonian name of Kozhani in a place noted for its tanneries. But to sum this all up for you chicago, they called themselves Greek. Think about it, I will say it again .... they called themselves Greek. Meanwhile the dominant majority in the region self described as Macedonians.

Your historical revisionism does not sit well with us real Macedonians. You want to be called Greeks from Macedonia ... well that is far more acceptable even though we chuckle about it sometimes.

Don't demean the Macedonian struggle in what your people call the Greek civil war. Whilst modern Greeks were battling for political ideology, Macedonians were were battling for their identity.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

George, Greece does have a right if Macedonia lets it.
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

RTG you are right about it If Macedonia lets it then the unthinkable will happen .I for one like all of us here advocate that Macedonia pull out of the talks to change the name as it will be very detrimental to Macedonia.Perhaps as you said we should stand up to the big Bully Greece & with the help of othe other nations force Greece to back off.
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• BigMak
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2009

Last night I voted after work all tired and stuff and voted
                                Acceptable, but only if Macedonia requires a bi-lateral name change of Greece in turn.

I retract my vote I would vote option 3 Unacceptable and treason. ***Please explain what should be done if that is the last option.

Comment

Working...
                                X