X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pelister
    • Sep 2008

But Macedonia is not Serbia.

And what we have with the United States "and" Turkey are more than just assurances.

My point was that Macedonia's territorial integrity and security does not depend on NATO membership.

Comment

• osiris
      • Sep 2008

i have said all along who gives a shit about the wanabbes, lets move on and forget their sorry asses. i dont give a damn what they want to call us, lets focus on the rest of the world, greece even at this point does not use our 'officially'' recognised name calling us skopians instead, and thats what they will do no matter what. but i think its time we started refferring them to nova grtsia in all official proclamations.
      use their tactics cut this sensible understanding diplomatic stuff, with these balkan bullies.

Comment

• Pelister
        • Sep 2008

I agree.

I always said that the dispute is not legitimate. Greece does not have a legitimate claim to Macedonia.

The Macedonians need to end it now, and raise the Treaty of Bucharest if this is going to end.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Hungary urges Macedonia, Greece to be pragmatic over name dispute

Hungary urges Macedonia, Greece to be pragmatic over name dispute

BUDAPEST, Dec. 11 (Xinhua) -- Hungary's President Laszlo Solyom urged Macedonia and Greece to take a pragmatic approach in their dispute over Macedonian state's name after meeting Macedonian president in Budapest on Thursday.

Solyom told at a joint press conference that the dispute should be confined to the name itself, and it could not touch the country's self-definition.

How does a people name itself, how does a people express its identity and how does a people use its language, these are exclusively within the given people's domain, Solyom said.

It is regrettable that the dispute over the name presents an obstacle to Macedonia's NATO membership, particularly when the international community considers the country to be fully prepared for the alliance in every other respect, Solyom said.

Solyom emphasized Hungary's commitment to supporting Macedonia in its integration process with NATO and the European Union.

Hungarian News Agency MTI quoted Macedonian President Branko Crvenkovski as saying that Macedonia's move to bring the name dispute issue before the International Court of Justice in the Hague in November would not obstruct further negotiations with Greece. Skopje is ready for a compromise on the issue as long as it does not affect the country's identity, he said.

The two presidents agreed that Hungary and Macedonia have high-level political relations, but the bilateral economic relations fall behind the outstanding political relations. Macedonian president said that the current volume of trade stood merely at an annual 70 million euros.
          The Hungarians are telling the Macedonians that it is up to them. Meanwhile Crvenkopoulos is a 2 bit whore on the issue.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Not only is this impostor spreading his negativity and doomed opinions within Macedonia, he is also doing it in other countries too. His last day as PM could not come quicker, a few months left.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Sarafot
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
              Not only is this impostor spreading his negativity and doomed opinions within Macedonia, he is also doing it in other countries too. His last day as PM could not come quicker, a few months left.
              Do you found that president is going back to political party anywhere in world,well he is going back to SDSM as a leader,so he could confuse things more.Fuc..soldsuols,i've heard that his mother is a muslim bosnik,so if that is thruth,what should we expect from him?
              Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
              - Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902

Comment

• Rogi
                • Sep 2008

His mother is not a muslim, she is actually a very nice old lady who has no idea why everybody hates her son...

But Crvenkovski will find that soon as he is out of his position as President, his list of friends will become shorter and shorter and his group of untouchables will be picked off one by one in the lead up toward forcing the retirement of Crvenkovski or else facing jail time.

Comment

• Sarafot
                  • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                  His mother is not a muslim, she is actually a very nice old lady who has no idea why everybody hates her son...

But Crvenkovski will find that soon as he is out of his position as President, his list of friends will become shorter and shorter and his group of untouchables will be picked off one by one in the lead up toward forcing the retirement of Crvenkovski or else facing jail time.
                  i saied i've hard somewhere,not shure,i also heard that he was born in BOSNIA?Not shure?!
                  Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
                    • Sep 2008

U seem to have some sort of obsessive-compulsive disorder regarding bosnians Sarafot.

Comment

• Delodephius
                      • Sep 2008

Bosnians are nice people.
                      अयं निज: परो वेति गणना लघुचेतसाम्।
                      उदारमनसानां तु वसुधैव कुटुंबकम्॥
                      This is mine or (somebody) else’s (is the way) narrow minded people count.
                      But for broad minded people, (whole) earth is (like their) family.

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
                        • Sep 2008

Every bosnian i have known have been very nice. They have been workmates,neighbours,friends. All nice.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Every Bosnian I have known has been a Serb.
                          They are nice but have always been quick to describe themselves as being Serbian.
                          Do you guys (SAT & Zrinski) mean the ones that self describe as Bosnians?
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
                            • Sep 2008

Yes, perhaps I should have said bosniak...

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                              Every Bosnian I have known has been a Serb.
                              They are nice but have always been quick to describe themselves as being Serbian.
                              Do you guys (SAT & Zrinski) mean the ones that self describe as Bosnians?
                              All of the people of Bosnia that I have met, Croats, Bosniaks and Serbs, have all been good people. Interestingly, I would have thought the Serbs from Bosnia for example to be more extreme than those from Serbia, but I have not found this to be the case. Furthermore, and in contrast to RTG's experience, a recent work colleague of mine who has a Slavic name identifies as Bosnian, and did so (and still does) for about a month until the topic of Macedonians and Orthodoxy came up and I finally revealed that he is a 'Serb'. In his own words he said something to the effect of "I am a Bosnian, that is my homeland, of course I am Serb because I am Orthodox, but I am a Bosnian". He went on to say "these people (Serb politicians, military) who are not even from Bosnia, came and told us that we are at war and the people who have been our neighbours since memory (Croats, Bosniaks) are our enemies. We didn't know what was happening, we were living normally going to cafe's every night, living together, listening to the distant sound of gun fire and thinking it will never come our way, but then all of a sudden things changed."

I was quite interested in his opinion as I had not heard it like that from a Bosnian, much less a Bosnian Serb.
                              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Sarafot
                                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by slovenec zrinski View Post
                                Yes, perhaps I should have said bosniak...
                                Bošnjak-muslim bosnian you mean?Yea nice but stupid,they are Arabising serbian language,they dont say any more MARAMA or KAVA,they say MAHRAMA and KAHVA,for DOBAR DAN they use SALAM ALEIKUM,for ZDRAVO they use MERHABA,....they are singing in Arab language in mosqs,otherway they are nice people i have grown up with them....many of them lives here about 150.000.....

So i dont confuse them,there are also about 30.000 bosnian Serbs here...and about 20.000 bosnian Croats.

And when i say from Bosnia,i ment Bosnians,no mather of religion!

Comment

Working...
                                X