Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

He better not have accepted a name change, how utterly disgusting.
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
      He better not have accepted a name change, how utterly disgusting.
      Julie,

Don't be too hasty in your judgement - we should check with UMD - who knows, they may deem the name as acceptable...
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

I would not rely on Dnevnik. They are just as bad as A1.
        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Looks like bullshit to me.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Likewise, plus Dnevnik is a SDS mouthpiece, is it not?

It says that Gruevski accepts "North" as megjunarodno but for bilateral relations as Republic of Macedonia? Who wrote this garbage?
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Volk
              • Sep 2008

Reeks of BS to me 2, however since the government barley open their mouths it leaves one wondering..

How many times have you Serb danced, mate?
              I am guessing as many as you have siptar danced
              Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                Julie,

Don't be too hasty in your judgement - we should check with UMD - who knows, they may deem the name as acceptable...
                of course they would accept it, my bad , seeing the UMD speak on behalf of all the diaspora and are THE leading Macedonian organisation .
                We may as well tell the Macedonians in Egeyskiot del and Pirinskiot del and Albanskiot del in MK to bend over and take it too.
                The Serbian dancing UMD president should do a ZORBA as well why not? He shouldnt discriminate against our enemies! Its all about MONEY not ethics or the partitioned off people that have "fallen" behind enemy lines

We are a minority Vangelovski, because we fight for the Macedonian cause. Heaven help my family in Egeyska Makedonia with people like the UMD. How nice of the republic to discount their brothers and sisters. My old man is from the republic before anyone jumps down my throat on this forum.

wake up people
                We have given up our flag.
                We have given up our rights.
                We have given up so much, I would take up arms and go frontline in battle for my people
                without ego, without $$$$$$$$$$$ being driven by, but ethics and pride in my heritage
                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

So you draw a parallel between Serbs and Albanians, I take it that you would also find it acceptable for Meto to do an Albanian dance also, good for you. Why don't you post a bit more of your "real problems" based on "BS".

I don't dance foreign dances of nations that have tortured us, mate, let alone find acceptable one who does on a promotional tour for Macedonia. Da mu e sram.
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Volk
                    • Sep 2008

Dont twist my words, everything is about UMD here. I post an article that indicates we could change our name and your obsessed about some Serbian dance what a fucking waste of time.
                    Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• julie
                      • May 2009

he should have done the Zorba, maybe then it wouldnt be a waste of time, (same shit)what an inspiration the UMD are to the people of the diaspora, love your work guys!!!! Well done, thats the way.

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                        Dont twist my words, everything is about UMD here. I post an article that indicates we could change our name and your obsessed about some Serbian dance what a fucking waste of time.
                        Well you did start the thread with "Serb dancing aside" which we feel the subject to be fresh and extremely important. Before you comment this thread is about the Name change add, i responded and sugested not to take Dnevnik to serious. So there is nothing more to say on this matter.

But i will take this opertunity to congratulate you on paying the band in Skopje to play Macedonian music allnight. Rather than acepting it as something normal, we should all do something about it when we have an opertunity.

SOM, You are corect that Dnevnik is a mouthpiece for sdsm. They are quick to blame Gruevski when we fail to enter EU, but then make out as he is a traitor for accepting a name change. These bastards are worse than the British Tabloids
                        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Rogi
                          • Sep 2008

This is a load of crap.

It is from Dnevnik for crying out loud. It's a Soros-funded tabloid.

On a separate, but related note, you can find interviews online with Gruevski where he talks about Dnevnik trying to push through a name change and discredit the Government.

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Dnevnik is part of the SDSM mouthpiece thats for sure

So is Utrinski Vesnik.

Bill, This is exactly why Nikola Gruevski is keeping his cards close to his chest, there is no way he can trust these people thats for sure.
                            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                              This is a load of crap.

It is from Dnevnik for crying out loud. It's a Soros-funded tabloid.

On a separate, but related note, you can find interviews online with Gruevski where he talks about Dnevnik trying to push through a name change and discredit the Government.
                              Rogi, What are your thoughts about Sestra Ljube pushing for a coup and taking over the Government? As for what you posted here, i totally agree mate Dnevnik is a Soros funded tabloid with a tapija.
                              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                                Hey, refrain from your profanity, I haven't sworn at you, understand? You posted an article claiming it was a "real problem" and then referred to it as "BS", pull your head in, and next time have a think before you make irrelevant comparisons.

Comment

Working...
                                X