X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Imagination View Post
    This must be a joke. The government is nationalistic what's with this thing ?
    Imagination. I have no idea what you are saying here. Please explain this mumbled attempt at commentary?
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

Well did anyone noticed who signed it it was branko crvenkovski.The agreement is a complete sellout on the macedonians.AS i said before we are our own worst enemies.Todays government is doing what it wants & is even not listening to the people
      What did it get a mandate to change the name with only 25% of the vote & also in coalition with the albanians give them anything they want as well.This is so called democracy.That's why it'is all a huge joke & we in the diaspora might as well forget about that were macedonian.Also is the government learning from all this the answer is no it is ongoing with it's stupid negotitions.
      Last edited by George S.; 03-07-2011, 02:48 PM. Reason: ed
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• sydney
        • Sep 2008

he states that greece's strength was they mobilised quickly both internally and externally to exert the necessary pressure. actually he seems to lament this. what has risto and the boys there in MKD done to mobilise all available resources?

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

macedonians should not accept any kind of change to the name>they should refuse to vote
          for such a proposal.I wonder how they are going to word the referendum probably a trick question thrown in there.
          Last edited by George S.; 03-07-2011, 05:42 PM. Reason: ed
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

The message from the Macedonian Diaspora is quite simple, withdraw quickly from the name negotiations. Our minority in Albania also confirmed this, just recently.

MHRMI and AMHRC come out in the media and accused Branko Crvenkovski of putting pressure on the Government to change our name.

МХМРИ и АМХРЦ: Црвенковски врши притисок за промена на името

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Lügendetektor
              • Jan 2010

Здраво,
              случајно, барајки нешто друго налетав на темата,
              во целосно ја одобрувам и ја подржувам инијацитивата на Еди (и не само оваа), затоа и доброволно и добронамерно му се понудив тогаш да го направам германскиот превод.

Неопходно е нашето присуство во медиумите, а уште побитно е да се искористат сите можности кој ни се нудат, за да се бориме за нашето право на самоопределување. Тоа токму беше целта на инијацитивата.

Јас веќе долго време се борам на германскиот фронт (мнгумина од вас и германците патем и гејците ме знаат како LouWeed ), каде за жал такви љуѓе се реткост, а германскиот „пазар“ е многу широк а и влијателен.

А најискрено, дали на сликата имало вентилатор, или не, не ми беше битно за да ја подржувам инијацитивата.

Но темата покажува баш тоа, каде лежи проблемот: Македонскиот народ не е сложен, па затоа таквите храбрите обиди губат на интензитет. Наместо да бидеме сложени во одбраната на нашиот идентитет, на државното име, и се друго што сакаат да ни го оспоруваат... се расправаме за вентилатори и сонциња.

Бидете ми поздравени.
              Поздрав од Македонија
              Зоки

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Нашио, проблемов лежи со тие шо неможат да сватат дека 'вентилаторот' е знак на нашето предавство, и не треба да се употребува во никои случаи. Чим ние го користиме, му кажваме на светот дека се согласваме со тоа предавство. Ние, во диаспората, имаме слободен избор, зошто не правното знаме да го користиме? Зошто вака самите се праиме будали? Треба да се разбудите и да не се гордеете ногу со вакви работи, ова е и ќе остани голема срамота за нашио народ дури да се смени.

In plain english, stop condoning this sort of treachery. You are in a position to make a difference with the work that you do, why perpetuate former capitulations instead of promoting that which is truly Macedonian? Wake up and realise that people like Vangelovski, Risto or myself are not your enemies, you are your own enemies for upholding symbols of treachery. We can all make a difference, arguing about something so obvious is time-wasting, and nothing more. The conclusion to this discussion is simple, Macedonians across the world should only use Macedonian symbols and not one's invented because somebody told us we can't be Macedonians.

If you truly respect yourselves as individuals, then respect your true heritage and don't compromise on it.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• indigen
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by Lügendetektor View Post
                  Здраво,
                  случајно, барајки нешто друго налетав на темата,
                  во целосно ја одобрувам и ја подржувам инијацитивата на Еди (и не само оваа), затоа и доброволно и добронамерно му се понудив тогаш да го направам германскиот превод.

Неопходно е нашето присуство во медиумите, а уште побитно е да се искористат сите можности кој ни се нудат, за да се бориме за нашето право на самоопределување. Тоа токму беше целта на инијацитивата.

Јас веќе долго време се борам на германскиот фронт (мнгумина од вас и германците патем и гејците ме знаат како LouWeed ), каде за жал такви љуѓе се реткост, а германскиот „пазар“ е многу широк а и влијателен.

А најискрено, дали на сликата имало вентилатор, или не, не ми беше битно за да ја подржувам инијацитивата.

Но темата покажува баш тоа, каде лежи проблемот: Македонскиот народ не е сложен, па затоа таквите храбрите обиди губат на интензитет. Наместо да бидеме сложени во одбраната на нашиот идентитет, на државното име, и се друго што сакаат да ни го оспоруваат... се расправаме за вентилатори и сонциња.

Бидете ми поздравени.
                  Поздрав од Македонија
                  Зоки
                  Originally posted by Eddie_rebel View Post
                  Како надополнение на повикот за отпор против промена на името на Република Македонија на Светскиот Македонски Конгрес и логично следствие на протестот што се одржа во петокот пред зградата на како што тие самите се нарекуваат "Мисија на Европската Унија во Поранешна Југословенска Република Македонија" повикувам сите вие на коишто името Македонија ви значи, да пратите протестна порака на нивната фицијална мејл адреса [email protected]

Извор http://i-macedonian.blogspot.com/200...g-post_21.html

Праќајте пораки со различен текст за да се избегне пораката да оди во спам
                  Ете како „Бунтовникот“ се бунтува против предавство што ВЕНТИЛАТОРОТ претставува - ТОТАЛНО ЗАЛУТАНО!

А за ТИЕ ПРЕДАВСТВА (од 1993 и 1995) се составени и испеани следниве песни како реакција ВО ЗНАК НА ОТПОР:

1. Goce Arnaudov - Prokleti da se predavnicite (1996 - Grade Moj)
                  YouTube - Goce Arnaudov - Prokleti da se predavnicite

2. Goce Arnaudov - Vecna da ni bides (1996 - Grade Moj)
                  YouTube - Goce Arnaudov - Vecna da ni bides (Makedonijo)

3. MILA MAKEDONIJO - Vojo Stojanovski (1996)
                  YouTube - VOJO STOJANOSKI ''Mila Makedonijo''.

MILA MAKEDONIJO - Vojo Stojanovski (1996)
                  Bog da gi bie i ubie
                  predavnicite i dushmanite!
                  Bog da gi bie i ubie
                  kodoshite i janicharite!
                  Mila Makedonijo, od niv stradash ti,
                  od svoite izrodi makedonski!

So vekovi postoime,
                  so vekovi se borime!
                  Vera ne izgubivme,
                  ime ne promenivme!
                  Od Aleksandar i Samuil,
                  do Goce Delchev i den deneshen!
                  Od Aleksandar i Samuil,
                  do Goce Delchev i den deneshen!

Bog da gi bie i ubie
                  predavnicite i dushmanite!
                  Ime shto sakaat da ni promenat,
                  imeto nashe mnoguvekovno!

4. Војо Стојановски - Една мисла имае (Гоце Фест 1996).

Песна што ги повторува и афирмира македонските национали идеали за ОБЕДИНЕТА МАКЕДОНИЈА, кои беа фрлени на буниште од предавниците со потпишувањето на „Времената Спогодба“ (Interim Accord) во 1995 година и кога Македонија се ОТКАЖА од каква и да била грижа за Македонците кои не се државјани на Републиката, т.е. се откажува од македонското национално населеине во ОКУПИРАНИТЕ делови на етноисториска Македонија. Исто така песната ги афирмира македонските врски со нашите древни предци од антиката, кои, НА ЕДЕН ГАДЕН И ВАЛКАН АНТИМАКЕДОНСКИ ЧИН (ШТО НАЈМНОГУ ГО СИМБОЛИЗИРА „ВЕНТИЛАТОРОТ“ И ШТО БОДИ ВО ОЧИТЕ НА СВЕСНИТЕ МАКДЕДОНСКИ ПАТРИОТИ), БЕА ПРЕСЕЧЕНИ и со тоа се отвори патот за присвојувањето на славното и богато древномакедонско наследство од старна на душманите!

YouTube - Vojo Stojanovski - Edna misla imame

Една мисла имаме (Гоце Фест 1996).

'Edna misla imame' Tekst (Lyrics):
                  Kade i da odish
                  Kade i da shetash
                  Ne se srami
                  Ne se plashi
                  Makedonec da si

Kade i da odish
                  Kade i da shetash
                  Ne se srami
                  Ne se plashi
                  Makedonec da si

Edna misla imame
                  Eden zhivot zhiveeme
                  Makedonia cela da e
                  Sekoj da ja znae

Edna misla imame
                  Eden zhivot zhiveeme
                  Makedonia cela da e
                  Sekoj da ja znae

Ako nekoj reche
                  Makedonia e mala
                  Ima ushte dva, tri dela
                  Za da bide cela

Ako nekoj reche
                  Makedonia e mala
                  Ima ushte dva, tri dela
                  Za da bide cela

Edna misla imame
                  Eden zhivot zhiveeme
                  Makedonia cela da e
                  Sekoj da ja znae

Edna misla imame
                  Eden zhivot zhiveeme
                  Makedonia cela da e
                  Sekoj da ja znae

Nie ne sme Grci
                  Bugari ni Srbi
                  Cheda sme na Aleksandar
                  Gordost Makedonska

Nie ne sme Grci
                  Bugari ni Srbi
                  Cheda sme na Aleksandar
                  Gordost Makedonska

Edna misla imame
                  Eden zhivot zhiveeme
                  Makedonia cela da e
                  Sekoj da ja znae

Edna misla imame
                  Eden zhivot zhiveeme
                  Makedonia cela da e
                  Sekoj da ja znae

Makedonia cela da e
                  Sekoj da ja znae
                  Last edited by indigen; 03-20-2011, 02:15 AM.

Comment

• GStojanov
                    • Mar 2010

Wikileaks: Pangalos on Macedonia

The Press Project - Ανεξάρτητη Δημοσιογραφία | Ειδήσεις, Αναλύσεις, Ρεπορτάζ Ραδιόφωνο, Τηλεόραση, Περιοδικό ΖΗΝ, Ανασκόπηση

C O N F I D E N T I A L ATHENS 000213 SIPDIS SIPDIS E.O. 12958: DECL: 02/14/2018 TAGS: PGOV, PREL, GR SUBJECT: CONTRARIAN FORMER FM PANGALOS ON MACEDONIA, EDUCATION REFORM, PASOK POLITICS Classified By: AMBASSADOR DANIEL SPECKHARD. REASONS 1.4 (B) AND (D).

1. (C) In a cordial introductory meeting wit Ambassador, former PASOK Foreign Minister (196-1999) Theodoros Pangalos -- known during his tenure at the MFA for a sharp tongue and undiplomatic approach -- said he thought the name issue between Greece and Macedonia was "ridiculous" and a "disaster from the beginning." Now that the Republic of Macedonia had been created, he argued, the Macedonians should be allowed to use whatever name they wished. Indeed, Greece should be honored by Macedonia wanting to use the name.

As for Greek fears of irredentism, these too were "ridiculous" and stemmed from the Greek right´s memories of the civil war and fears of communist forces coming into Greece from the Slavic countries. As for the way out of the current impasse, Pangalos said the U.S. should not worry about Greece blaming the U.S. for not solving the problem (though he offered no reason to back up the assertion).

He said he thought the Nimetz proposal was a reasonable approach and noted that he had told FM Bakoyannis that PASOK would not "exploit the issue." PASOK would criticize the government for its handling but would not manipulate the substance of the issue to Greece´s detriment.

2. (C) On education reform, Pangalos took a similarly maverick view. In contrast to his party´s opposition to the ND government´s efforts to change Greek law to allow private higher educational institutions, Pangalos said everyone knew the current system of public universities in Greece was "b.s." and that private institutions should be recognized. He noted that even his leftist professor second wife (he has been married three times and said his personal life was a "disaster") refused to send their son to a Greek university, opting instead to send the boy to the UK. He said Greece was number three in the world (after India and China) in terms of the number of students it exported. But the Greek left -- including his own party -- had hitched itself to the policy of opposing private universities. Particularly guilty was the Synaspismos party, which had taken a demagogic approach to the issue and was just inflaming the situation.

3. (C) Finally, Pangalos offered an assessment of the current political situation in Greece and the PASOK party´s fortunes. He asked rhetorically why PASOK was doing so poorly even though, as opposition, its fortunes should be rising as the government increasingly got into trouble. Pangalos attributed PASOK´s slide, first, to changing economic conditions. Since joining the EU, Greece had seen rapid economic growth, which created and benefited the middle class, making them wary of changing political leadership. At the same time, the government -- beginning under PASOK PM Simitis -- had to limit deficit spending in line with EU rules. This hurt pensioners, new graduates, and others on the lower end of the economic ladder who were a natural PASOK constituency but were angered by what they perceived to be PASOK´s complicity in cutting government support. PASOK also suffered from poor leadership and poor leadership decisions. George Papandreou was honest and direct, but he was a poor communicator and not a leader. At the same time, PASOK was doing a bad job in pitching itself to voters, who perceived PASOK and ND as the same. From that perspective, Pangalos argued, Greek voters saw little reason to bother switching governments.

4. (C) COMMENT: Pangalos avoided the sharp language that characterized his statements as FM, but he was not shy in taking positions at variance with his party and, indeed, most of the Greek political establishment. Our conversations with Greeks indicate that a very small percentage would agree with Pangalos on the Macedonia name issue. The overwhelmingly more common position is one of opposition to compromise. And Pangalos is unlikely to voice in public the opinions he voiced with us. SPECKHARD

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Well, well, well......
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

The "Pangalos sentiment" will be more evident as time goes by in Greece. For Macedonia to be negotiating its identity whilst this is the case is utterly foolish to say the least.
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

I knew there were cracks i'ts only a matter of time i knew that the biggest weapon macedonia has got is world recognition.All it has to do is wait as the greeks fall on their sword.RTG you are right definitely foolish for macedonia to be negotiating it's name.
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Daskalot
                            • Sep 2008

So in secret documents they have no problem with our name...... why are we entertaining them????
                            Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
                              .... why are we entertaining them????
                              Macedonians love self-abuse it would seem.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• makedonche
                                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                                Macedonians love self-abuse it would seem.
                                RTG
                                It would seem they love the euro....and lots of them, so much so that you can change the Country's flag, change it's name and capitulate to terrorists, if you have enough euro's on the table, that is!
                                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

Working...
                                X