Racism from Greece and Greeks

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mikail
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2008
    • 1338

    #61
    Greek / Australian relations appear to be at an all time high. Greece sent 3 ministers down under to be part of Melbournes 25th March celebrations.
    From the village of Pípezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

    Comment

    • XRVOL
      Junior Member
      • Jan 2009
      • 84

      #62
      Mikail, there were more Asians than "greeks" at their own festival. I guess that serves them right for holding it in an Asian part of town.

      Some "greek" precinct.

      Comment

      • Mikail
        Senior Member
        • Sep 2008
        • 1338

        #63
        dickheads!
        From the village of Pípezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

        Comment

        • Phoenix
          Senior Member
          • Dec 2008
          • 4671

          #64
          In most armies around the World, particularly in the West, the special forces are rarely seen in public for obvious reasons...this doesn't seem to be the case in greece which acts like some banana republic with its military parades and carry on....

          Comment

          • Frank
            Banned
            • Mar 2010
            • 687

            #65
            The Greek ambassador has made a comment stating this is an isolated inceident and not apoligising

            The response by the Macedonians has been so slow and pathetic why should the cow make an apology. The Albanians on the other have made a big deal of this a quickly.

            Were are the likes of the paid Greek scribes of A1 to go into meltdown over this.

            So why hasnt the Macedonian Govt informed Brussells yet, are they scared they will be told they are over reacting.

            Cowards everywere the problem is they misrepresent us, if Macedonians dont respect themselves that is fine but you have a responsibilty to us.

            Comment

            • Bratot
              Senior Member
              • Sep 2008
              • 2855

              #66
              What Macedonian government I ask?
              The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

              Comment

              • Bill77
                Senior Member
                • Oct 2009
                • 4545

                #67
                Good question Bratot. Is anybody running our Country? More importantly, are there any patriots left.

                There is a report Albanian students in Albania demonstrated and burnt Greek flags in protest. What have we done?
                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

                Comment

                • Rogi
                  Senior Member
                  • Sep 2008
                  • 2343

                  #68
                  Greek ambassador apologises for incident at Athens military parade

                  Skopje, March 29 (MIA) - Greece's Ambassador to Macedonia, Alexandra Papadopoulou, apologised for the nationalistic and racist chants at a military parade in Athens. She was convened Monday in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, where Deputy Minister Zoran Petrov extended protest, urging for formal apology.

                  - This is an isolated incident and should not be blown out of proportions. It should be condemned and it is being condemned. This doesn't represent the people of Greece, its position and mentality. Therefore, I ask you not to give much importance to this isolated incident. It should not be used for political or other goals, because it won't help, Papadopoulou told reporters after meeting Petrov.

                  "They are Skopians, they are Albanians, we will make new clothes out of their skins", was one of the slogans at the military parade held in Athens this past Thursday marking Greece's independence day.

                  The unit causing the incident, according to the ambassador, is not part of the army forces, but of the coast guard unit. Civil Protection Minister Michalis Chryssochoidis has already taken adequate measures to probe the incident and to identify those responsible. - Once they are identified, those persons will be punished, Chryssochoidis has said, stressing that an officer in charge had been already suspended.

                  Comment

                  • Bratot
                    Senior Member
                    • Sep 2008
                    • 2855

                    #69
                    Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                    Good question Bratot. Is anybody running our Country? More importantly, are there any patriots left.

                    There is a report Albanian students in Albania demonstrated and burnt Greek flags in protest. What have we done?
                    There is no doubt if anybody is running our country, the question is Who?

                    In our modern history we are left without real Macedonian leadership, outside interests control many segments of our society and politics.

                    The progress in economy, in educational system, sports and many other things important for underlining the core of one healthy nation and state, are missing.
                    The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

                    Comment

                    • Bill77
                      Senior Member
                      • Oct 2009
                      • 4545

                      #70
                      Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                      [B]This is an isolated incident and should not be blown out of proportions. It should be condemned and it is being condemned. This doesn't represent the people of Greece, its position and mentality. Therefore, I ask you not to give much importance to this isolated incident. It should not be used for political or other goals, because it won't help, Papadopoulou told reporters after meeting Petrov.

                      "They are Skopians, they are Albanians, we will make new clothes out of their skins", was one of the slogans at the military parade held in Athens this past Thursday marking Greece's independence day.

                      The unit causing the incident, according to the ambassador, is not part of the army forces, but of the coast guard unit. Civil Protection Minister Michalis Chryssochoidis has already taken adequate measures to probe the incident and to identify those responsible. - Once they are identified, those persons will be punished, Chryssochoidis has said, stressing that an officer in charge had been already suspended.

                      http://www.mia.com.mk/default.aspx?v...lId=2&pmId=501
                      Thats not a apoligy, Its an atempt to save Greece's integrity. she can F*** her self.

                      Isolated incident my ass. There are many ocasions where something like this has happened before. There was an incident few years ago where Greek soldiers could be heard next to the Macedonian border singing Macedonia is Greek song intention to agrevate Macedonians. So how is it an isolated incident and blown out of proportion.

                      This does represent the people of Greece, its position and mentality. They are the lowest life, rasist scum of Europe and should be dealt with by the rest of the world. Europe in particulor should not tolerate such filth.

                      "This isolated incident. It should not be used for political or other goals, because it won't help". Won't help Greece, thats the only one it won't help. They made their bed, now they can sleep in it. So spare us with your bullshit that we are getting carried away with an isolated incident if you are serious about apologising.
                      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

                      Comment

                      • Pelister
                        Senior Member
                        • Sep 2008
                        • 2742

                        #71
                        Originally posted by Bratot View Post
                        There is no doubt if anybody is running our country, the question is Who?

                        In our modern history we are left without real Macedonian leadership, outside interests control many segments of our society and politics.

                        The progress in economy, in educational system, sports and many other things important for underlining the core of one healthy nation and state, are missing.
                        That sums it up well. Its the only homeland we've got, and we are surrounded by hostile enemies. The Macedonians should be defending every square inch of it. They should be coming to the defence of our history, heritage and culture - and its theft by the New Greeks with everything they have. I can tell you who is running the country, a "New" generation who have bought into the whole "global community" bullshit - one world ...etc, and pathetic worshippers of "the West" as being the height of civilization.

                        Comment

                        • makedonche
                          Senior Member
                          • Oct 2008
                          • 3242

                          #72
                          Originally posted by Bratot View Post
                          There is no doubt if anybody is running our country, the question is Who?

                          In our modern history we are left without real Macedonian leadership, outside interests control many segments of our society and politics.

                          The progress in economy, in educational system, sports and many other things important for underlining the core of one healthy nation and state, are missing.
                          Bratot
                          I read your posts with astonishment, astonishment that they are frighteningly accurate! I think the diaspora have a role to play in the resurrection of a politically and financially healthy ROM. When the modern day Greece commenced becoming what it is today the Greek diaspora had a lot of input into moulding current day Greece. We can learn a lot from this and replicate or even improve on it. I see the diaspora as a vehicle in contributing to the economic recovery of ROM, once there is a demand for products from the ROM then the benefits of income flowing into the country will be widespread (assuming the funds are managed properly). To this end we, the diaspora, need to rally our resources into cashflow enterprises and then utilize the buying power to purchase products rom ROM on a regular basis - to provide cashflow to ROM. This may be a simplictic view and logistically difficult if not fanciful, but I truly believe it is workable and what we need is the dedication, will and committment from as many diaspora members/associations/organisations/Macedonians as possible!
                          A simple example would be for all Macedonians to defer local and interstate holidays and save up to visit the ROM - the economic benefit of thousands of diaspora members holidaying in ROM would be enormous to the ROM and to the diaspora members!
                          Your thoughts?
                          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

                          Comment

                          • Bratot
                            Senior Member
                            • Sep 2008
                            • 2855

                            #73
                            Da si ziv i zdrav Makedonche,

                            our country has all preconditions to develop in a wealthy and strong modern state.

                            But what are we missing?

                            I will use the analogy of Jews and Israel to explain our possibilities better.

                            We all know that the "Learning" itself is incorporated in the very own Jewish folklore. They are the best scientistc and inovators with centuries.

                            How we could possibily reach their level if today we face a 53% of the population only with a primary education?!

                            I would like to us to follow Israel and generally Jewish approach.


                            The State of Israel declared indipendence in May 14, 1948 which makes it even younger than Macedonian Republic declared in 1944/45.

                            Israel does not have any natural resources, no oil, no watter, no mines, with climate not friendly for agroculture production etc. but today they are 50 years forward compared to us Macedonians.. who were blessed with perfect climate, rich land, mines, watter and because of that we are not in possition to be always complaining.

                            What was the Jewish secret for success?

                            They have invested in their education, that's why their main export product is - BRAIN.

                            The Israeli or Jews in general are the finest financial consultants, scientists, inovators, lawyers, programers, engineers, surgeons all around the world.

                            And what they are selling?

                            - Knowledge

                            Their country is facing lack of watter, lack of oil but they have manage to create one high-technologically developed country, economicaly rich and with high military power in the very flamable region in the Middle East.

                            As an example, the average citizen of Israel is having 70 times higher salary than the average citizen of Kongo - a country with the richest and biggest natural resources in the world but lacking of highly educated people.


                            Macedonian Diaspora can and must play the main role but the approach should be modified and the interlinking should be improved.

                            If we want to help our country and ourselfs, we will not succeed in that by going for holidays in Macedonia, that's only for our merak, na dusha, but everyone of us should promote and seek interest based relations, to built our status, to infiltrate on good positions, to start guiding our interests properly.
                            Last edited by Bratot; 03-29-2010, 09:43 PM.
                            The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

                            Comment

                            • makedonche
                              Senior Member
                              • Oct 2008
                              • 3242

                              #74
                              Originally posted by Bratot View Post
                              Da si ziv i zdrav Makedonche,

                              our country has all preconditions to develop in a wealthy and strong modern state.

                              But what are we missing?

                              I will use the analogy of Jews and Israel to explain our possibilities better.

                              We all know that the "Learning" itself is incorporated in the very own Jewish folklore. They are the best scientistc and inovators with centuries.

                              How we could possibily reach their level if today we face a 53% of the population only with a primary education?!

                              I would like to us to follow Israel and generally Jewish approach.


                              The State of Israel declared indipendence in May 14, 1948 which makes it even younger than Macedonian Republic declared in 1944/45.

                              Israel does not have any natural resources, no oil, no watter, no mines, with climate not friendly for agroculture production etc. but today they are 50 years forward compared to us Macedonians.. who were blessed with perfect climate, rich land, mines, watter and because of that we are not in possition to be always complaining.

                              What was the Jewish secret for success?

                              They have invested in their education, that's why their main export product is - BRAIN.

                              The Israeli or Jews in general are the finest financial consultants, scientists, inovators, lawyers, programers, engineers, surgeons all around the world.

                              And what they are selling?

                              - Knowledge

                              Their country is facing lack of watter, lack of oil but they have manage to create one high-technologically developed country, economicaly rich and with high military power in the very flamable region in the Middle East.

                              As an example, the average citizen of Israel is having 70 times higher salary than the average citizen of Kongo - a country with the richest and biggest natural resources in the world but lacking of highly educated people.


                              Macedonian Diaspora can and must play the main role but their approach should be modified and their interlinking should be improved.

                              If we want to help our country and ourselfs, we will not succeed in that by going for holidays in Macedonia, that's only for our merak, na dusha, but everyone of us should promote and seek interest based relations, to built our status, to infiltrate on good positions, to start guiding our interests properly.
                              Bratot
                              Your intelligence and perceptivenss exceeds even your invaluable contribution here at the MTO! I see and understand what you mean and agree unreservedly, I can't help but trace back much of what we both advocate to the almighty dollar/finance, the best education and learning equipment/facilities comes at a significant $ cost. It is for this reason I advocate cash flow from the diaspora, for with cash flow the diaspora can do much more significant things to improve education/learning/knowledge amongst our people in the ROM and also around the diaspora.
                              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

                              Comment

                              • Bratot
                                Senior Member
                                • Sep 2008
                                • 2855

                                #75
                                I agree, for ex. providing scholarships on some of the European Universities for a minimum - 100 best students a year should be one of the main Diaspora goals.

                                Of course the students would be obligated to use their knowledge in working for our country.

                                Something like that can be done.
                                The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X