X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DedoAleko
    replied
    Quick review

Started watching Hannibal series couple of days ago. Looks promising for now.
    Watched the 2 episodes from Mr. Robot and 3 episodes from the second season of True Detective. Looking forward to the new episodes.
    Also watched Mad Max: Fury Road and got very disappointed.
    I didn't watch Terminator Genisys. Seems like a waste of time to me.
    Watched Jurassic World and didn't like it.

Leave a comment:

• JJAskiz
    replied
    Cool beh.

Leave a comment:

• Momce Makedonce
    replied
    Originally posted by JJAskiz View Post
    I am from the Bankstown area in Australia and my parents come from Bucin, Krivogastani, Macedonia and Sveta, Demir Hisar, Macedonia, both 2 small villages.
    Bankstown huh ?

Same here beh

Leave a comment:

• JJAskiz
    replied
    I am from the Bankstown area in Australia and my parents come from Bucin, Krivogastani, Macedonia and Sveta, Demir Hisar, Macedonia, both 2 small villages.

Leave a comment:

• George S.
    replied
    jaj are you Macedonian??Which part of Sydney do you come from.Also your parents which part of Macedonia are they from??

Leave a comment:

• JJAskiz
    replied
    If it's shit then I guess I might as well not waste my time watching it at the movies and just download it and watch it at home then.

Leave a comment:

• Risto the Great
    replied
    Originally posted by JJAskiz View Post
    Has anyone seen the new Terminator Genisis movie that just came out?
    I saw it here in Thailand in 3D. I thought it was a pretty boring rom com.

Leave a comment:

• JJAskiz
    replied
    Has anyone seen the new Terminator Genisis movie that just came out?

Leave a comment:

• JJAskiz
    replied
    They ruined the Rocky Trilogy and the Die Hard Trilogy with the last movies they made for them, they should of left Rocky at Rocky 5 or made a better Rocky 6. And as for Die Hard 5, what is this secret agent crap in Die Hard 5?, I know his son was a secret agent and he went to Russia to save his ass but keep the Die Hard movies like the old Die Hard movies and don't make them like Die Hard 5 because they will ruin Die Hard even more if they make another Die Hard movie like Die Hard 5 again.

Leave a comment:

• JJAskiz
    replied
    No Ordinary Family TV Show

The TV Show No Ordinary Family was awesome until the pricks cancelled it because the ratings were bad and not enough viewers, and it was getting up to the real interesting part too. It only lasted until Season 1 though.

Leave a comment:

• George S.
    replied
    missing an episode is like a trip in a canoe without a paddle.

Leave a comment:

• Risto the Great
    replied
    Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
    I'm hearing that at some stage during the 7th Season they're told that they were adopted...the ubiquitous plate-smashing turns into a huge shit-storm...
    I did read a blog that said their real parents were Macedonians, Turks and Albanians. The plot (or tzatziki) thickens.

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    in the 7th season their blonde hair dye given to them as part of the Euro integration programme runs out. I can't wait to see what happens next.
    I'm hearing that at some stage during the 7th Season they're told that they were adopted...the ubiquitous plate-smashing turns into a huge shit-storm...

Leave a comment:

• EgejskaMakedonia
    replied
    'The Eternally Sodomized' - is one worth watching, currently in its 6th Season...a riveting period drama and black comedy centered around 11 million gypsies living well beyond their means, no responsibilities or accountability to anyone but possessing a demented belief that the world owes them something...
    Get onto it...free to air, every day on any news feed...
    I love that show, I hope it never ends.

Leave a comment:

• Risto the Great
    replied
    'The Eternally Sodomized' - is one worth watching, currently in its 6th Season...a riveting period drama and black comedy centered around 11 million gypsies living well beyond their means, no responsibilities or accountability to anyone but possessing a demented belief that the world owes them something...
    Get onto it...free to air, every day on any news feed...
    in the 7th season their blonde hair dye given to them as part of the Euro integration programme runs out. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X