Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DraganOfStip
    replied
    Guys, I just watched "Rogue One: a Star Wars story" and as a big Star Wars fan I must say I was impressed.
    Great action sequences, fresh new characters and awesome special effects.
    I was having doubts regarding watching it since it isn't really a part of the Star Wars franchise but a spin-off, was afraid that it will ruin my impressions of this epic saga but I was really blown off my feet.
    Now (spoiler alert), there aren't any Jedi or those legendary light saber fights that are the trademark of the franchise, but it's a 2-hour action-packed entertainment I strongly recommend for the holidays.
    And the CGI cameos of Grand Moff Tarkin and Leia were just the icing on the cake.
    Well done Lucasfilms,you really brought the smile on my face for New Years!

Leave a comment:

• George S.
    replied
    So peacefull you could almost hear a pin drop.

Leave a comment:

• makedonche
    replied
    Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
    ...lol

I wish brother...the "here" that I speak of, is strictly the forum...and that's not a bad thing
    Very True bratko....a place of solace, most of the time!

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    Originally posted by makedonche View Post
    Is that "here" as in the forum or are you exceptionally fortunate to have done some ethnic cleansing where you live!
    ...lol

I wish brother...the "here" that I speak of, is strictly the forum...and that's not a bad thing

Leave a comment:

• makedonche
    replied
    With very few 'greeks' here to give me the shits, it brings out my nicer side..
    Is that "here" as in the forum or are you exceptionally fortunate to have done some ethnic cleansing where you live!

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    Good to hear from you again, although I detect a mellowing in your tone, perhaps it's acquired refinement that comes with age?
    With very few 'greeks' here to give me the shits, it brings out my nicer side..

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    Originally posted by George S. View Post
    ne trebat fustani tolku sho e natre.
    That's right GS, they're just a minor inconvenience in most cases...

Leave a comment:

• makedonche
    replied
    Ahh, the beauty of Phoenix mythology...many things to many people...
    Good to hear from you again, although I detect a mellowing in your tone, perhaps it's acquired refinement that comes with age?

Leave a comment:

• George S.
    replied
    ne trebat fustani tolku sho e natre.

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    Sho stori be? Ot kolga barash fustani? Donesimi priatelo nazat illi ke de biam!!
    Ahh, the beauty of Phoenix mythology...many things to many people...

Leave a comment:

• makedonche
    replied
    Go see the 'Dressmaker' mate...you'll love the frocks...
    Sho stori be? Ot kolga barash fustani? Donesimi priatelo nazat illi ke de biam!!

Leave a comment:

• George S.
    replied
    What crossdressing can be fun.?

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    Listen mate, I don't know what you've done with the old Phoenix but if you don't bring him back I'm going to send "Neo" from the Matrix, down the phone lines to beat the shit out of you!
    Go see the 'Dressmaker' mate...you'll love the frocks...

Leave a comment:

• makedonche
    replied
    Just recently I finally finished off 'Boardwalk Empire'...
    I'm a little bit disappointed in the ending but I guess it was a matter of time before Nucky's past caught up with him.
    Loved Steve Buscemi as 'Nucky', the writers of the series did a nice job of retrospect, not only of the period but Nucky's past as well.
    I also enjoyed the work of the gorgeous Gretchen Mol, as 'Gillian Darmody'.

Enjoyed S2 of 'Ray Donovan', Jon Voight absolutely makes that show, I think he's brilliant...S3 is parked on my Foxtel hard drive for a rainy day.

Polished off Season 1 of 'Veep' last week...loved it, right up my alley when it comes to comedy...Julia Louis-Dreyfus is great, also love the character 'Jonah' played by Timothy Simons...very funny.
    I can see the inspiration for the ABC's 'Utopia' series...

I've been watching bits and pieces of 'Suits', really enjoy it...nice and light for a change of pace...

I have to complete the final installment of 'Mad Men' soon...Don keeps offering me smokes and whiskey and promises of wanton womanizing, pretty hard to say no...a man is only made of flesh and blood after all...

The better half dragged me off to the cinema a few weeks ago, almost kicking and screaming to a viewing of 'The Dressmaker'..I loved it...a bit of a dark comedy, the beautiful Kate Winslet and Sarah Snook added to the eye candy and a great role by Aussie icon, Judy Davis...beautiful cinematography and locations near my neck of the woods added to the appeal...a gem of a movie.
    Listen mate, I don't know what you've done with the old Phoenix but if you don't bring him back I'm going to send "Neo" from the Matrix, down the phone lines to beat the shit out of you!

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    Just recently I finally finished off 'Boardwalk Empire'...
    I'm a little bit disappointed in the ending but I guess it was a matter of time before Nucky's past caught up with him.
    Loved Steve Buscemi as 'Nucky', the writers of the series did a nice job of retrospect, not only of the period but Nucky's past as well.
    I also enjoyed the work of the gorgeous Gretchen Mol, as 'Gillian Darmody'.

Enjoyed S2 of 'Ray Donovan', Jon Voight absolutely makes that show, I think he's brilliant...S3 is parked on my Foxtel hard drive for a rainy day.

Polished off Season 1 of 'Veep' last week...loved it, right up my alley when it comes to comedy...Julia Louis-Dreyfus is great, also love the character 'Jonah' played by Timothy Simons...very funny.
    I can see the inspiration for the ABC's 'Utopia' series...

I've been watching bits and pieces of 'Suits', really enjoy it...nice and light for a change of pace...

I have to complete the final installment of 'Mad Men' soon...Don keeps offering me smokes and whiskey and promises of wanton womanizing, pretty hard to say no...a man is only made of flesh and blood after all...

The better half dragged me off to the cinema a few weeks ago, almost kicking and screaming to a viewing of 'The Dressmaker'..I loved it...a bit of a dark comedy, the beautiful Kate Winslet and Sarah Snook added to the eye candy and a great role by Aussie icon, Judy Davis...beautiful cinematography and locations near my neck of the woods added to the appeal...a gem of a movie.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X