Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Bad Sven
    replied
    Hey Guyzzz, im a 14 yeare 0ld fully sick maso and i want 2 kn0w a feW questions from youze guyz plz LULZ

Is it true TiT0 created us Mac0s? My best mate Con tha greek told me that at soccer training

Also, my fully h0t serbian gurlfren Vesna said that i waz a Yugo and we are all tha same, she also gets really mad bros wen i put on my maco muzik

Oh btw way guyz, "kako si"

Leave a comment:

• Egejska
    replied
    Welcome.

Nice to see more Macedonians here in our age bracket. (17-21s etc.)

Leave a comment:

• Momce Makedonce
    replied
    Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    Maybe I missed it. Where in Macedonia does your family come from?
    My dad is from a Prilepsko selo, my mother from a Bitolsko selo

Leave a comment:

• Risto the Great
    replied
    Originally posted by Momce Makedonce View Post
    But what do you mean at the end by "Where are your people from Momce?"
    Maybe I missed it. Where in Macedonia does your family come from?

Leave a comment:

• Momce Makedonce
    replied
    It had about the same choice in joining Bulgaria and Greece.

I am sure these names have existed for hundreds of years. I have personal family names that include "ski" and "v" and others. I also suspect many more "ski" names were created during Yugo times as people were slotted neatly into their respective categories.

Did it occur to you that this is a much more reasonable outcome than completely different languages as soon as a modern border is crossed? I suspect before the nations of the 1800's were conceived that languages gradually changed as you ventured further from central locations within a region. It still remains true today to a lesser degree.

Where are your people from Momce?
    Thanks for answering those Risto! But what do you mean at the end by "Where are your people from Momce?"

Leave a comment:

• Momce Makedonce
    replied
    Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
    Mate, for a 17 year old you come across reasonably 'switched on'.
    You write very well and you can obviously turn on a computer and navigate your way around the internet.

You either understood the meaning of the word 'disingenuous' and its context, or you did some 'research' to determine its meaning.

So why not research your questions, instead you've thrown them up for a second time in this thread, even after many posters made an effort to address them.

I've been around these forum for quite a few years now not to recognise obvious chook scratchings...

But please continue...mate.
    Not all teenagers are the same mate. English has always been my best subject so naturally my writing would be pretty efficient. However yes I did search 'disingenuous'.

I guarantee you 100% I am Macedonian, 17 years old and live in Sydney Australia. I wouldnt be on this forum if I wasnt. Those particular questions were not answered so I though I should just ask them a second time. I have tried researching them but there are not many websites which cover the questions which I asked.

You come across as a bitter type Phoenix. Whether its because you think I am not really who I am saying I am or thats just the way you areI dont know. I am not here to waste my time arguing with fellow Macedonians. I am here to learn and assist where I can.

Leave a comment:

• Risto the Great
    replied
    I'm far from being convinced in opposition to you!

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    In a trench coat no less.
    hey, you wanna have a wager on this buddy...how about you put one of your fancy Fenders on the result...???

Leave a comment:

• Risto the Great
    replied
    The word 'disingenuous' keeps flashing before me...
    In a trench coat no less.

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    Just questions mate no hidden agenda. Nice to meet you by the way.
    Mate, for a 17 year old you come across reasonably 'switched on'.
    You write very well and you can obviously turn on a computer and navigate your way around the internet.

You either understood the meaning of the word 'disingenuous' and its context, or you did some 'research' to determine its meaning.

So why not research your questions, instead you've thrown them up for a second time in this thread, even after many posters made an effort to address them.

I've been around these forum for quite a few years now not to recognise obvious chook scratchings...

But please continue...mate.

Leave a comment:

• Risto the Great
    replied
    Why did Macedonia join Yugoslavia?
    It had about the same choice in joining Bulgaria and Greece.

How did the current Macedonian last names come to be? Also why do some end in “ski” and others in a ” v”?
    I am sure these names have existed for hundreds of years. I have personal family names that include "ski" and "v" and others. I also suspect many more "ski" names were created during Yugo times as people were slotted neatly into their respective categories.

Why is the Macedonian language similar to its neighbours such as Serbia, Croatia, Bulgaria?
    Did it occur to you that this is a much more reasonable outcome than completely different languages as soon as a modern border is crossed? I suspect before the nations of the 1800's were conceived that languages gradually changed as you ventured further from central locations within a region. It still remains true today to a lesser degree.

Where are your people from Momce?

Leave a comment:

• EgejskaMakedonia
    replied
    The likes of Brian and a few others have left many of us suspicious, but I think Momce is legit for what it's worth.

Leave a comment:

• EgejskaMakedonia
    replied
    Originally posted by Louis View Post
    I should “brush up on the division of Macedonia”? That’s good. I don’t remember saying that I’m 17 or something. Actually, my grandmother (when she was alive) was taking pride for being present in the cheering crowd when Constantine entered Thessaloniki in 1912, so I was kind of speaking on her behalf. She would never guess she was a “new nation” in Macedonia.
    My age has little relevance to your argument. Neither of us were there to experience the division of Macedonia first-hand. That may have been your Grandmother's opinion on the matter, but it differed from the majority of the local population at the time.

Leave a comment:

• Momce Makedonce
    replied
    Just questions mate no hidden agenda. Nice to meet you by the way.

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    Can anybody assist in these questions?
    Why did Macedonia join Yugoslavia?

How did the current Macedonian last names come to be? Also why do some end in “ski” and others in a ” v”?

Why is the Macedonian language similar to its neighbours such as Serbia, Croatia, Bulgaria?

Blagodaram

Leave a comment:

Working...
X