On a lighter note - anyone heading to Macedonia this summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jankovska
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    I find that by 26 the girls are getting a little dusty on the shelf.

Oi !!!!!!

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
      Cicko Alex where did you see her pics?
      Facebook
      http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• julie
        • May 2009

Jankovska is a knockout, she is absolutely gorgeous
        Lavce, well done , good on you, I know how hard those science degrees are, my 21 year old eldest is doing biomedical nanotechnology and its quite an effort! Stick it out, no matter how disheartened you get, there is a light at the end of the tunnel
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
          • Nov 2009

Thanks Julie and good luck for exams
          Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

Bijj have you thought of going for the younger ones & you don't have to worry about the stikli.How about the lavce.He's got what it takes biochemistry & microbiology what more do you want in a (man) lion.I think someone like lavce is your man within reason to mutual acceptance.
            Last edited by George S.; 06-02-2011, 04:39 AM. Reason: ed
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

Lavce, all the best with your studies, awesome having Macedonian scientists in oz
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

I hope lavce doesn't create monsters like dinasaurs.Is that possible lavce like they say using the blood of mosquitoes trapped in tree resin for millions of years.Like jurassic park.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                  • Nov 2009

George your doing a fine job as my wing-man appreciate it.
                  I do have a loud ROAR!
                  Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                    • Nov 2009

LOL Im against that since only Gospod has the right to create life but in science anything is possible, if we can manipulate bacteria and viruses to to what we wont in the lab we can cam close to it.

Comment

• Bij
                      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                      I thought my response was quite clever, actually, because your approach of hooking up with random strangers as per some "go out with anyone who wants to, at least once" policy, can be misconstrued as suggestive. Perhaps it is in the nature of a simpleton ('prosta') to conduct themselves in this way, or maybe that is your intent each time you visit Melbourne. It is little wonder, then, that you have formed such a view of Macedonians here, one can only imagine the perception that "most" of them have of you. They probably only remember the stikli
                      My "policy" was a tongue-in-cheek comment. Rest assured, I'm not dating anyone who asks. If a group of people are going out and ask me, I'll have no qualms in accepting a night out to get to know people.

I've been on a few dates with friends of friends that have put me in a position where I couldn't really say no.

Risto, if 26 is dusty, then so be it. I'm not concerned in the slightest.

Comment

• Jankovska
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
                        Jankovska is a knockout, she is absolutely gorgeous
                        Lavce, well done , good on you, I know how hard those science degrees are, my 21 year old eldest is doing biomedical nanotechnology and its quite an effort! Stick it out, no matter how disheartened you get, there is a light at the end of the tunnel
                        No one's called me a knockout before Julie, I am liking you more and more
                        We don't have many Macedonians in London and the ones we have I don't really know. But $12 pizza, I am moving to OZ, that is well cheap, ha ha

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post

No one's called me a knockout before Julie, I am liking you more and more
                          Then, you missed everything I had said to you before you got married - puska si (image here)

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bij View Post
                            Risto, if 26 is dusty, then so be it. I'm not concerned in the slightest.
                            Nothing a good blow wouldn't fix .... (I mean with an air-compressor)
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                              Nothing a good blow wouldn't fix
                              Macedonian, girls in Australia don't provide that service do they?

YA BABY

Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 06-02-2011, 07:24 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

MK, I am disgusted with your selective editing of my wholesome and genuine advice. You have made me look somewhat depraved and insensitive. I am hurt and offended and will most likely take this out on my wife. I hope you are happy.
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X