Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DirtyCodingHabitz
    • Sep 2010

The fact that he is a free man in Macedonia today is a result of the incompetence of Macedonian governments and pressure from the West.
    They corrupted our governments just like they corrupted Iraq's.
    YouTube - Zeitgeist Addendum
    Skip to 25:10 and watch till 38:08. It's not a mistake that the terrorists ended up being in the government.

Name 1 Pro-Macedonian party or a nationalist one that fights for our freedom. I'm pretty sure albanians have more nationalist parties in our own country.

Let's be honest, if someone doesn't create one soon, we are going to have serious problems and end up losing our entire country.

Comment

• makedonche
      • Oct 2008

OM
      Well said! I didn't mind the length this time. lol
      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Phoenix
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
        OM
        I'm not sure if the widescreen tv review was necessary...man, this guy can deviate from the path at 90 and 180 degree angles, that would put to shame the performance of the most fictional UFO...

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
          Bigger Fish: Globalization, Capitalism, Greed, Credit Agencies, Liberalism, Multiculturism, Break down and dumming down of people and yes of course Islam is definitly on the list.
          Voltron, without going into the others, I'll just ask you about one of the most ridiculous comments you have made in this quote. Seeing as you consider liberalism an "enemy", what on earth are you doing expressing your views? Shouldn't you lead by example and deny yourself the freedom of thought and speech? What kind of an anti-individual freedom totalitarian are you?
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• makedonche
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
            I'm not sure if the widescreen tv review was necessary...man, this guy can deviate from the path at 90 and 180 degree angles, that would put to shame the performance of the most fictional UFO...
            Phoenix

....hahahaha...razor blades for breakfast?
            On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
              OM
              makedonche, are you in the market for a new tv...that was the only shortish part...

Comment

• Ljubanec
                • Nov 2010

I have watched Zeitgeist before, but not the adendum. This part (that dirty coding habits suggested) reminds me of the way Boris Trajkovski perished. I have seen the economic hitman featured before stating that the one of their methods include killing heads of state via plane crashes.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                  • Sep 2010

I have watched Zeitgeist before, but not the adendum. This part (that dirty coding habits suggested) reminds me of the way Boris Trajkovski perished. I have seen the economic hitman featured before stating that the one of their methods include killing heads of state via plane crashes.
                  Exactly. That was my second reason why I posted this. When Branko came in power, he sold so many companies that Macedonia owned.

Nothing in politics is an accident.

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

branko sold out on his own people until they got nothing of ownership.He is the biggest traitor there is.He was behind of things badly affecting macedonia.
                    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• fyrOM
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2010

makedonche, are you in the market for a new tv...that was the only shortish part...
                      Limited attention span Phoenix…small minds small people.

Comment

• makedonche
                        • Oct 2008

Phoenix
                        ... maybe in the market for a 3d version lol.

Comment

• fyrOM
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2010

Makedonce are you trying to beat Phoenix in the dumb and dumber stakes with a 3d in dumbness.

YouTube - Barman Doesn't Know What Coffee Is - The Simpsons

YouTube - The Simpsons - I Am So Smart
                          Last edited by fyrOM; 02-13-2011, 09:18 PM.

Comment

• makedonche
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
                            Makedonce are you trying to beat Phoenix in the dumb and dumber stakes with a 3d in dumbness.

YouTube - Barman Doesn't Know What Coffee Is - The Simpsons

YouTube - The Simpsons - I Am So Smart
                            OM
                            Light hearted humour mate - nemoi tak da se na loutish naednash!

Comment

• Voltron
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                              Voltron, without going into the others, I'll just ask you about one of the most ridiculous comments you have made in this quote. Seeing as you consider liberalism an "enemy", what on earth are you doing expressing your views? Shouldn't you lead by example and deny yourself the freedom of thought and speech? What kind of an anti-individual freedom totalitarian are you?
                              I was referring to the type of liberalism in the USA. The type that really screwed up the country from its greatness in the past. It was an infection that had spread rapidly in the 90's to this end result we see today. People that rely on the government to do the work for them, to take care of them, and when they cant hack it they scream discriminiation or make copout excuses for themselves. I see the same trend taking place on a Global scale. Espescially here in Europe and its quite worrying.

Comment

• Pelister
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
                                I was referring to the type of liberalism in the USA. The type that really screwed up the country from its greatness in the past. It was an infection that had spread rapidly in the 90's to this end result we see today. People that rely on the government to do the work for them, to take care of them, and when they cant hack it they scream discriminiation or make copout excuses for themselves. I see the same trend taking place on a Global scale. Espescially here in Europe and its quite worrying.
                                Oh, cmon, who are you kidding. New Greeks have always been irrational and fanatical, because they live in a society that makes them like that and they get along with nobody. Now if the New Greek made an attempt to come to terms with the Macedonian people they have displaced, dispossessed, massacred, whitewashed and denied, and whose lives they have destroyed in a matter of decades, your society might be worth something. The systematic suppression of information, the denial of indigenous rights - your warmongering against an innocent neighbour. Invading a foriegn territory, even though the Macedonians caused no provocation. The cultural theft of our symbols, our dances, our muscial instruments - I mean you truly are a living example of the worst kind of human society. Its just amazing to me how you glory in it.
                                Last edited by Pelister; 02-14-2011, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X