Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Due to the Emblem on Zito Prilep, Greek side forfeits woman's handball match

Macedonian Side Zito Prilep were due to play a Greek side (Megas Alexandros) away in Greece, the Greek Handball Federation refused the game to go ahead because there is a large kutlesh on the shirts of the club from Prilep, the game will be forfeited and Zito Prilep will pick up the points.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Typical narrow minded Greek mentality that is (unfortunately) defining the modern Greek identity.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
      • Sep 2010

Chicken shit, It's obviously that they were scared of losing to the real Macedonians.

Comment

• indigen
        • May 2009

I am getting the impression that all this is tied to the ICJ court case and I can foresee a "compromise" verdict where ICJ recommends Mk entry into NATO as FYROM and that FYROM not to use contentious symbols and elements of historical heritage (as the IA provides) claimed by HellASS.

As far as the Macedonian Sun symbol is concerned, witness what has happened to Macedonian football clubs in Australia and their current (non) use of the symbol.

Comment

• makedonche
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by indigen View Post
          I am getting the impression that all this is tied to the ICJ court case and I can foresee a "compromise" verdict where ICJ recommends Mk entry into NATO as FYROM and that FYROM not to use contentious symbols and elements of historical heritage (as the IA provides) claimed by HellASS.

As far as the Macedonian Sun symbol is concerned, witness what has happened to Macedonian football clubs in Australia and their current (non) use of the symbol.
          Indigen
          I tend to agree, therefore it would seem an ideal opportunity for ROM politicians to use this ICJ case to have the IA declared invalid and dispose of the agreement entirely - at least that's what I would attempt to do - let's see if anyone has the "yaitsa" to do it!
          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Ljubanec
            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
            Indigen
            I tend to agree, therefore it would seem an ideal opportunity for ROM politicians to use this ICJ case to have the IA declared invalid and dispose of the agreement entirely - at least that's what I would attempt to do - let's see if anyone has the "yaitsa" to do it!

Whatever the "non-binding" verdict from the ICJ is, I hope your right.
            As for the Greeks forfeiting, it was more like they couldn't afford the bus to drive to Macedonia.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
              • Nov 2009

Terrible sportsman ship once again by the Greeks, they shouldn't bring there racist Greek mentality to the court. If they really love the game they are playing they wouldn't of made a fuss in the first place.

Comment

• makedonche
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Ljubanec View Post
                Whatever the "non-binding" verdict from the ICJ is, I hope your right.
                As for the Greeks forfeiting, it was more like they couldn't afford the bus to drive to Macedonia.
                Ljubanec
                I know what your alluding to and agree, but I think the Maco team was scheduled to play in Grease.
                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Woman's handball is still popular in Stari Kraj, they complained in a Sailing tournament for gods sake i think they would boycott a game of lawn bawls just to prove a point. One Greek Referee tried to take away the robes of our Water Polo team just because it had a Macedonian Flag on it.

Our ladies would have won anyways, but i do agree its bad sportsmanship and it clearly states in every sports federation that politics should not be mixed in Sport however this rule doesnt apply to the Greek Sporting Federations.

The problem with the "Non-biding" verdict from ICJ is that Greece has many of these court cases against Turkey and the Turkish Part of Cyprus which means it would look very hypocritical for them to ignore ICJ rulings when they themselves seek Justice in this Court of Law.

Its quite obvious that the Greek Side wont budge and we'll need to take a more radical approach, we have over 130 countries who recognized us there is no way we should give that away just to please them.
                  МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• fyrOM
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2010

Originally posted by indigen View Post
                    Sad but probable assesment.

Comment

• fyrOM
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                      Typical narrow minded Greek mentality that is (unfortunately) defining the modern Greek identity.
                      At least the Greeks show consistency in their resolve unlike the Macedonian government reactions to the ethnic Albanians.

Comment

• Ljubanec
                        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                        Ljubanec
                        I know what your alluding to and agree, but I think the Maco team was scheduled to play in Grease.
                        I assumed they were playing in Macedonia because the Greek team forfeited. If Macedonia played in greece I would assume that Greek police would not let Macedonia play or they would send some nationalist racist greek to paint over their shirts or have the team play skins. Since the team were Macedonian women and the ICJ verdict looming I think that the greeks are now a little more cautious with their nationalistic illogical thinking.

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

Macedonia is a weak country due to it's weak & compromising government.Greece is the least country to say that they own the copyright by possession of of 51 % of the land illegally obtained in 1913.Macedonia & its people have been using the sun symbol for over 2 millenia.The greeks are unnaware that the same symball is scattered all over ROM territory
                          so much that it makes a mockery of the whole thing especially about the pathetic way they are carrying on.I can say the greeks have no basis whatsoever to carry on as its totally crazy & without justification.Someone should tell greece where to get off.
                          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Frank
                            Banned
                            • Mar 2010

The greeks are unnaware that the same symball is scattered all over ROM territory
                            There is disagreement to that fact by many on this Forum and a lack of understanding of the importance of both the 8 and 16 ray Macedonian Sunbursts, as if both have a different epoch. The Athenians and Tatars have no right to Macedonia and both have no right to exist as Nations let alone the Athenians discovering our Sunburst for the first occasion in time in 1991

I remember chasing Greeks with a Macedonian Flag in the 80's, they sure did run with a group of Macedonians and the Golden Sun behind them.

Comment

• Coolski
                              • Sep 2008

Clearly the team name Megas Alexandros isn't a provacation either! Neka izgubat bez igranje.
                              - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
                              - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

Working...
                              X