X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • El Bre
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by walrus335 View Post
    If I'm not mistake Gruevski's grandparents were from Greece and his grand father fought for the greek army.. I can say the same about Macedonians can I not?
    Actually, no you can't. Gruevski's grandparents were Macedonians, who moved from one part of Macedonia to another part of Macedonia.

Now if they moved from Macedonia and went to Kosovo, then your poor analogy might make sense.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
      • Sep 2010

Straight on topic like blaming albanians for all the problems in Macedonia? Doesn't it get a bit repetitive with everyone claiming the albanians did this and that?
      Like I said, endless argument.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Well first of all most of the Ohrid Agreement isn't even held up.. And if this were to exist I'd guess it be a way to give Albanians more of a say. Much of the gov't is controlled by Macedonians so giving Albanians equal vote is a way for a more playing field I guess.

If you don't mind can you respond to my other posts?
        Your posts were not directed at me. I have no major desire to help you with your jaunt here. I think you seriously should address the reverse discrimination that applies to the benefit of ethnic Albanians in Macedonia.

You now know it is not an equal vote. What is your comment about this? What is any reasonable ethnic Albanian's comment about this?
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

Someone piss in your cereal this morning?

First of all you probably have never been to Macedonia so I'm not going to take any input from you on the country..

Yea go blame the Albanians for the problem that exists in the country.. Everyone needs a scapegoat.

firstly, you are pissing on my forum.
          secondly, its irrelevant my trips to Macedonia
          Thirdly, fuck, yea, am blaming the Albanians for their territorial aspirations and problems in my country
          Go piss on your own cereal you degenerate scum
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• walrus335
            Banned
            • May 2011

Originally posted by julie View Post
            firstly, you are pissing on my forum.
            secondly, its irrelevant my trips to Macedonia
            Thirdly, fuck, yea, am blaming the Albanians for their territorial aspirations and problems in my country
            Go piss on your own cereal you degenerate scum

Why so mad? Albanians don't want territorial aspirations they just want some rights. Don't get all mad at me after all this is just an internet forum calm down.

Comment

• walrus335
              Banned
              • May 2011

Originally posted by El Bre View Post
              Actually, no you can't. Gruevski's grandparents were Macedonians, who moved from one part of Macedonia to another part of Macedonia.

Now if they moved from Macedonia and went to Kosovo, then your poor analogy might make sense.

But his grandparents fought for Greece against the fascists? Why didn't he join the partisans or some other Macedonian freedom movement? His grandfather had the surname Grouios...

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Why so mad? Albanians don't want territorial aspirations they just want some rights. Don't get all mad at me after all this is just an internet forum calm down.
                Good on you Wally.
                Macedonians want rights too ... equal rights to ethnic Albanians of Macedonia. Presently this is not the case. I am sure you know this by now.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• walrus335
                  Banned
                  • May 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                  Good on you Wally.
                  Macedonians want rights too ... equal rights to ethnic Albanians of Macedonia. Presently this is not the case. I am sure you know this by now.
                  Do Macedonians ever stop whining about albanians? Do you dream about albanians invading your home lol.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

The Albanian extremist who refused to admit that they have special privaleges through the Framework Agreement is gone.
                    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• makedonche
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                      The Albanian extremist who refused to admit that they have special privaleges through the Framework Agreement is gone.
                      Thanks for that - he was getting very tiresome!
                      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Another silly and ignorant moron gone. No loss.
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• El Bre
                          • Sep 2008

But his grandparents fought for Greece against the fascists? Why didn't he join the partisans or some other Macedonian freedom movement? His grandfather had the surname Grouios...
                          YAWN. Read a book.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Do Macedonians ever stop whining about albanians? Do you dream about albanians invading your home lol.
                            Not me, I have no problem with Albanians.
                            I don't have the dreams you mention, in fact I rent one of my homes to Albanians if that helps you with your fantasy.

I just can't stand the Macedonians that allowed this treachery to be perpetrated against Macedonia.

Again you refused to even consider the ramifications of the Framework Agreement and subsequent legal amendments which proves either how utterly ignorant you are or that you are here with an agenda that has nothing to do with dialogue. I would have banned you for your response to me but it has already happened. If you lived in my neck of the woods, I would welcome a meeting to discuss the ethnic Albanian perspective in Macedonia. I think they can be good Macedonian citizens in the right context. You probably have no hope in any circumstance.
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

They come on the forum pretending that everythings lah dedah between macedonians & albanians..These morons are in denial.even their president from albania said to them to behave they never had it so good in macedonia.
                              Question for walruss & other morons which country gave the albanians a tv station before they had one in albania.It was macedonia.The problem is you don't respect us macedonians you just want to take & take a total disrespect .You are getting far more treatment than normal macedonian citizens.Also if you don't like being a macedonian citizen the door is open for you to go to albania or kosovo.You keep up your charade you will soon be booted out you are lucky the stupid rom govt tolerates you.Your very acts & comments are reasons for treachery & treason.If you are not happy in rom leave as rom is the homeland of the macedonian people.If you accept being a normal citizen of macedonia then if you respect rom you should get what a rom citizen gets but you don't respect macedonia as you are always plotting to work against macedonia.
                              Last edited by George S.; 06-08-2011, 09:00 PM.
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
                                • May 2009

Ah the fishy one is gone , gives him time to piss in his cereal
                                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

Working...
                                X