X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Niko777
    • Oct 2010

Don't know how true this is, but there are rumors in the media that Gruevski and Ahmeti are negotiating the federalization (division) of Macedonia as part of their coalition agreement.

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
      Don't know how true this is, but there are rumors in the media that Gruevski and Ahmeti are negotiating the federalization (division) of Macedonia as part of their coalition agreement.

Holy Jesus CHrist
      May God save Macedonia

kurshum za tie shto ke ja delat nashata zemja

Do you have links or anything where you have heard this from please Niko?
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Its the next logical step following on from the Framework Agreement.
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

I am wondering how this will be received by the UMD apologists and sympathisers to the Albanian minority
          The garbage that "the time is not right" or that Gruevski's strategy has an end outcome.
          I am so angry that this will just be accepted, and the lassiez faire attitude of Macedonians , pretty much like the Aussie "she'll be right mate" slogan
          Macedonians seem to enjoy mediocrity, they are passive, this is something that should not be happening. Yes, it is a natural progression to the framework Agreement Vangelovski, and further division of our country is genocide.
          Game , set and match over.
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

A simpler question is whether the above is a reality that Macedonians will endure in the next 10 years. I am sure different people will say it is closer or further from reality. Only the optimists for Macedonia will suggest it is merely a possibility. Yet the Framework Agreement is geared to this process and so are the organisations that Macedonia desperately seeks to join.

It is sad that some of us here are viewed as extremists or mad nationalists, yet in time I am sure we will see sentiments shift to a position where Macedonia's sovereignty becomes paramount. I hope the people presently pointing their fingers at the "crazy nationalists" will be humble in their attempts to claw back some self respect.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Niko777
              • Oct 2010

3 MONUMENTS OF ALBANIAN HEROES WILL BE INSTALLED IN THE CENTER OF SKOPJE - ONE OF THEM BESIDE GOCE DELCHEV!

-Pjeter Bogdani, founder of Albanian literature, will be placed across from the MACEDONIAN PARLIAMENT

-Josif Bageri - Albanian Poet, will be placed in front of the MACEDONIAN NATIONAL THEATRE

-Nedzat Agoli - Albanian minister in the first Macedonian Government, will be placed DIRECTLY BY GOCE DELCHEV (shoulder to shoulder)!

SOURCE: http://www.vest.com.mk/?ItemID=64A3B...4334CDF8DD4950

Please share your comments/opinions on this!

Comment

• HELLENICLEAGUE
                Banned
                • Jun 2011

Tadic: Great Albania, a political reality

Comment

• Bukefal
                  • Sep 2009

I have no problem with the Agoli statue. I do have a problem with the location. It shouldn't be placed there.

Anyway, in general I think there are placed too many statues. It's getting too crowded and kitschy. I already thought the other statues which have been placed over the last two years where too much, let alone this. Besides, there are hundreds of statues across all cities of Macedonia which are not taken care off, they are damaged and look like shit.

Comment

• European
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2011

If monuments of Macedonians are being built then Albanian monuments should be built as well (on a smaller scale.) I'm assuming taxfunds are being used to build these monuments, thus, monuments and other projects should be representative of the citizens. Albanians are citizens I don't understand what the issue is.....

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by European View Post
                      If monuments of Macedonians are being built then Albanian monuments should be built as well (on a smaller scale.) I'm assuming taxfunds are being used to build these monuments, thus, monuments and other projects should be representative of the citizens. Albanians are citizens I don't understand what the issue is.....
                      It doesn't look like you'll be here long European - make the most of it.
                      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• European
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                        It doesn't look like you'll be here long European - make the most of it.
                        Should monuments of Albanians not be allowed?

Are Albanians not citizens?

What part of my post is deemed banworthy? From the information Niko posted, Pjeter Bogdani and Josif Bageri have links to Macedonia as well.

Comment

• makedonche
                          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by European View Post
                          Should monuments of Albanians not be allowed?

Are Albanians not citizens?

What part of my post is deemed banworthy? From the information Niko posted, Pjeter Bogdani and Josif Bageri have links to Macedonia as well.
                          European
                          Are they Albanian citizens or Macedonian citizens? What country do they live in? Albanian statues would look much better in Albania!
                          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

European,

Why is it that you feel taxpayer's money should be used to foster two competing national identities, which can only lead to further segregation rather than integration of the Albanian community into wider society?

As for your short time here, it won't be long before I ask a few questions and you fail to meet our high standards in relation to natural rights.

Comment

• European
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2011

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                              European
                              Are they Albanian citizens or Macedonian citizens? What country do they live in? Albanian statues would look much better in Albania!
                              They are Albanian in ethnicity and Macedonian citizen. Whether they would look better in Albania or Macedonia is a moot point.

Why shouldn't Albanians have monuments built? If taxdollars are being used to build these statues, do you believe taxdollars should only be allocated toward Macedonian monuments alone? If so, why?

Comment

• European
                                Banned
                                • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                                European,

Why is it that you feel taxpayer's money should be used to foster two competing national identities, which can only lead to further segregation rather than integration of the Albanian community into wider society?

As for your short time here, it won't be long before I ask a few questions and you fail to meet our high standards in relation to natural rights.
                                How are the statues competing? This is not a zero sum game where a Albanian statue is built, the Macedonian sides loses or vice versa.

Why should Albanians not be represented when taxpayer monies is being used?

Comment

Working...
                                X