X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

Julie i don't want to remind you that i feel sorry for you that you are going to see albanian flags on your holiday in macedonia.Yes the country doesn't value it's sovereignity that's what happens the albanians want to take over if they let them.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

Sickening. absolutely wrong
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
        Voting in a classroom in a Skopje based elementary school. NOTICE SOMETHING STRANGE?

I do indeed notice something strange.
        One of the Albanian flags is the wrong colour. Everyone knows they do not deface or devalue their flag of significance like Macedonians do.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Archaeologicum
          Banned
          • Jun 2011

They're going to outbreed Macedonians unless we do something. As much as we like to blame the government, they're caught between a rock and a hard place. To join the EU, it must show to be accepting of other minorities, etc. Not to mention our neigbours - Bulgaria, Greece, etc who are less than friendly. Albanians are a plague which must be eradicated. It's that simple. (actually, not Albanians, but the SHIPTARI).

Comment

• walrus335
            Banned
            • May 2011

Originally posted by Archaeologicum View Post
            They're going to outbreed Macedonians unless we do something. As much as we like to blame the government, they're caught between a rock and a hard place. To join the EU, it must show to be accepting of other minorities, etc. Not to mention our neigbours - Bulgaria, Greece, etc who are less than friendly. Albanians are a plague which must be eradicated. It's that simple. (actually, not Albanians, but the SHIPTARI).

Disgusting.. I can't believe you wish death upon a certain group of people...

Do you hear yourself? Your panicking just because you see one Albanian flag in a predominately dominated Albanian area.

If you are worrying about getting outbreeded you should move back to Macedonia and produce 10 kids

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
              • Sep 2010

Originally posted by walrus335 View Post

Do you hear yourself? Your panicking just because you see one Albanian flag in a predominately dominated Albanian area.

If you are worrying about getting outbreeded you should move back to Macedonia and produce 10 kids
              Can't you see that Archaeologicum is a troll? he's commenting that garbage thinking that we will reply the same way and then they'll make fun of us on their greek forums.

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

Troll, go back to your maggots on the web forum, its MACEDONIA
                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Archaeologicum
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2011

You liberal pussy, it's Macedonia ! There should be no Albanian dominated areas. Its our country. The Shiptari have way too much liberty and they still complain. WHether you think my sentiment is "disgusting" or not, the sImple fact is, if the Shiptari have their way, they'd take all Macedonia for themselves. So it is they who wish genocide upon us

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                    • Sep 2010

walrus335 and Archaeologicum are both trolls, I've seen these type of morons recently on YouTube on Macedonian videos pretending to be greeks, serbs, bulgarians and macedonians.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Albanians are a plague which must be eradicated. It's that simple.
                      Albanians are a people and the only thing that needs to be 'eradicated' (through the exhaustion of all legal means in the interest of state security) is the extremist element among them that were/are prepared to take up arms against the Macedonian people. As for the others who harbour separatist views due to phoney grievances related to privileges they aren't entitled to as a minority - there is an Albanian state that can meet those expectations. The Macedonian language, culture and church must remain prevalent in the society of Macedonia, and the ethnic Albanians, like the other ethnic minorities, will receive their respective rights as per their size, where relevant, or as equal citizens in all other cases. Superior numbers should never be a determining factor where it concerns civic opportunities - the best person for the job is the right person for the job, so having to ensure that at least 20-25% of the police force, government jobs, etc (or anything else that is in a related field) is made up of ethnic Albanians is outrageous.

Things do need to change, but your suggestion is quite poor and hill-billy-like. DCH may have a point about both yourself and this new walnut charcter.
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Archaeologicum
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2011

Originally posted by DirtyCodingHabitz View Post
                        walrus335 and Archaeologicum are both trolls, I've seen these type of morons recently on YouTube on Macedonian videos pretending to be greeks, serbs, bulgarians and macedonians.
                        Ok. I will tone down my statements, but what proof do have I am a troll ? I'd be careful in making unfounded allegations. I have no interest in pretending to be anything other than what I am

Comment

• Archaeologicum
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                          Albanians are a people and the only thing that needs to be 'eradicated' (through the exhaustion of all legal means in the interest of state security) is the extremist element among them that were/are prepared to take up arms against the Macedonian people. As for the others who harbour separatist views due to phoney grievances related to privileges they aren't entitled to as a minority - there is an Albanian state that can meet those expectations. The Macedonian language, culture and church must remain prevalent in the society of Macedonia, and the ethnic Albanians, like the other ethnic minorities, will receive their respective rights as per their size, where relevant, or as equal citizens in all other cases. Superior numbers should never be a determining factor where it concerns civic opportunities - the best person for the job is the right person for the job, so having to ensure that at least 20-25% of the police force, government jobs, etc (or anything else that is in a related field) is made up of ethnic Albanians is outrageous.

Things do need to change, but your suggestion is quite poor and hill-billy-like. DCH may have a point about both yourself and this new walnut charcter.
                          You're right SoM. I think my comments were misconstrued. That is what I mean by Shiptari - the war-mongering, aggressive element. Not ALL of them

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

You can't really misconstrue a comment that says Albanians are a 'plague' that needs to be 'eradicated'. Next time be more specific. But firstly, answer the question I posed to you on the other thread.
                            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

I think the albanians need to change.I think in a foreign ountry they need to identify as macedonian citizens & all rights pertaining to macedonian citizens will be added to them.I don't think they should ask for anything more like secession/special priveledges.etc that can only divide the communities.
                              The more the albanians identify as albanians the more they will divide them & us then they will seek speacial priveleges.
                              In another way if we can say that the albanians are most welcome if they decide to be first & foremost macedonian citizens & show us some respect as indegenous macedonians & we will accept them as equals citizens of the one country called macedonia.If this is done the albanians can reside peacefully in our country as macedonian citizens,Macedonia has given them everything under the sun except complete secession.
                              We need to be recoginzed ourselves as macedonians & that our macedonia is our tatkovina,By them accepting that we can coexist as one citizens of macedonia.
                              Last edited by George S.; 06-07-2011, 04:04 AM. Reason: ed
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                                • Sep 2010

Ok. I will tone down my statements, but what proof do have I am a troll ? I'd be careful in making unfounded allegations. I have no interest in pretending to be anything other than what I am
                                Yea, that's what they all said.

Comment

Working...
                                X