X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Bad Sven
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
    The only thing the average Macedonian is concerned about is their Turkish coffee and their cigarettes.
    Dont forget that getting pissed and going to Ceca concerts are more of a priority then important macedonian matters as well, and also coming 4th in the European basketball competition.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
      • Jan 2009

In estonia, the population of Russians/Belorussians is almost 30%, yet Russian is not a official language and their human rights is miserable.
      Its exactly the same in Latvia, 30% is Russian but their language is not one of the official languages to Latvia.

Almost 20% of Turkey is Kurdish (apparently), yet Kurdish is not a official language of Turkey, and supposedly the kurds have been in that part of the world "forever", just like how shiptars claim to be the oldest people in the balkans (lol).

And as for the shiptar claims for being "indigenous" to europe, that is wrong, the only indigenous people in europe are:
      - Basque people
      - Gorals
      - Karelian people
      - Sami‎
      - Udmurt people

So sorry to break it to you shiptars, but your just as mixed as every one else in the balkans, and perhaps even more

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
        • Jan 2009

The supposed "Illyrian" lands had all of Serbia, bosnia, croatia, slovenia, and parts of Romania, along with the countries the shiptars already claim to be "natural albania":

So why dont shiptars include croatia, slovenia etc as shiptar land? Or does that come after "greater albania" is achieved

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

How about the shiptars are originally from asia there was albania there & their language is similar to italian than illyrian.The serbs can claim they are illyrian.The Illyrians ceased to exist Long time ago before the albanians came.They are screwed in their brain that they are illyrian when they aren't anything of the kind.They claim they are the oldest people in europe.Probably stupidest fakes because they ignore the real facts.They are not what they seem to be.No connection with the ancient illyrians.They are more slavic than anything.
          Last edited by George S.; 03-18-2012, 04:14 AM. Reason: ed
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
            • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
            The supposed "Illyrian" lands had all of Serbia, bosnia, croatia, slovenia, and parts of Romania, along with the countries the shiptars already claim to be "natural albania":

So why dont shiptars include croatia, slovenia etc as shiptar land? Or does that come after "greater albania" is achieved
            I once met an Albanian who told me that all Croats were actually Slavicsized Albanians. I thought he was joking but he was serious. I guess there is no end to their stupidity.

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

Did they forget to mention that they are slavicised albanians themselves.I don't think the croats are going to like that.They say that because they have irrendist claims on croatia.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
                • Oct 2010

Thaci: Macedonia is an artificial and experimental state

Link: http://vesti.alfa.mk/default.aspx?mId=36&eventId=47520

Comment

• Brian
                  Banned
                  • Oct 2011

What more do you need to realise that the Albanians don't want a Macedonia? If Thachi is saying a Greater Albania why wouldn't Valmir, Bugi and every other Albanian?

Macedonians need to stop trying to convince themselves it's something else - either things start to change or there will not be a Macedonia. Don't think they will take just one small part of western Macedonia because they are buying up land everywhere so if there is a split then watch them say for those square kilometres in central and eastern Macedonia will be used as bargaining chip to move the border in western Macedonia further east.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                    Thaci: Macedonia is an artificial and experimental state

Link: http://vesti.alfa.mk/default.aspx?mId=36&eventId=47520
                    The smartest thing he has ever said.
                    It is indeed an experimental state. I cannot think of another one that has handed itself over to a minority so completely.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Niko777
                      • Oct 2010

Thaci: I will break-up Macedonia and unite Albania!

Source: http://www.vecer.com.mk/default.asp?...C992CB125E2308

Comment

• Zarni
                        Banned
                        • May 2011

It amazes me this Individual can not be condemned in the Macedonian Parliament and asked to stand trail

A declaration like this coming in Britain would see him impeached

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Thaci must be getting fuel from somewhere else. I genuinely smell a growing USA sphere of influence coming form Albania spreading to Kosovo & Macedonia via the Albanians.

It is on and I wonder how the Eurocentric Macedonians will cope with this one!
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

Thaci has been saying crazy & deranged things about macedonia for years.The only thing missing is the actual battle.I'm not surprised if the us or the cia is behind all these coups.They have predertimined the destiny of nations.Or should i say they are kingmakers.
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                              • Sep 2010

Thaci must be getting fuel from somewhere else. I genuinely smell a growing USA sphere of influence coming form Albania spreading to Kosovo & Macedonia via the Albanians.
                              It could be our 100% hellenic neighbour. They are known for helping people to terrorize Macedonia so they can split it up... again.

Comment

• Valmir
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post

Get your ass and send it to a Western european bibliothek and read about the history of the Balcans
                                You will see that every book will say that in the Balcan region the Albanian language was spoken together with the Romanian one, It happend me in a small bibliothek in Belgium

Comment

Working...
                                X