X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

yep the albanians are taking our country away thanks to our lily livered politicians.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

yep the albanians are taking our country away thanks to our lily livered politicians.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• MKPrilep
        • Mar 2009

The first picture is from Germany, they want to collect
        one million signatures for their "natural" albanian, they don´t
        call it Greater Albanian. Lele kolku pametni se ovie albanci

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

i heard that they may go for the whole eu by stealth.The eu was theirs wasn'it?It's there for the taking
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• makedonche
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by MKPrilep View Post
            The first picture is from Germany, they want to collect
            call it Greater Albanian. Lele kolku pametni se ovie albanci
            MKPrilep
            I nashte sho praiat?...mo go davai zemjia ta za nishcho!
            On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
              • Nov 2009

MACEDONIA 2001 - "SIPTARI OD KADE DOJDOVTE DA NE DOJDOVTE" - YouTube
              Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

lavce the last video had me crying like a baby.I thought 2001 is a warning for all of us not to be so complacednt.War will come whether we like it or not.There is a saying fight fire with fire not capitulation & giving every privelege under the sun.The albanians are as we speak pulling the proverbial rug from under us.
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                  • Nov 2009

Мактел: Џафери си оди од одбрана, Антонио Милошоски на негово место – Артан Груби министер за надворешни?

ArtanGrubi2Мактел дојде до ексклузивни информации дека нов министер за надворешни работи ќе биде Артан Груби, досегашен шеф на кабинет на лидерот на ДУИ, Али Ахмети и негов најблизок соработник. Артна Груби беше кандидат на ДУИ за градоначалник на Скопје а се прослави со немирите на кале околу црквата кога како лидер на невладината “Разбуди се” на лице место во сред тепачка со комитите ослободуваше уапсени албанци од страна на полицијата.

Како дел од владината рокада од министерската позиција во Министерство за Одбрана ќе замине Талат Џафери а на негово место ќе дојде пратеникот Антонио Милошоски, пишува порталот.

AntonioMiloshoski

Според нив видливо е дека ДУИ сака да превземе поагилна улога во надворешните активности, самиот лидер на ДУИ беше во регионална турнеја по балканот и разговараше за отворените прашања со соседите.

Министерувањето на Талат Џафери се покажа дека било краткотраен мерак за ДУИ да поентира пред своето членство и дека на долг рок сепак ДПМНЕ не се откажува од овој ресор како начин на билдање на национализам. Владата изненади со најава за поголеми инвестиции во ова министерство, се најавија и авиони и хеликоптери. Очигледно се проценило дека ова ќе им донесе многу политички поени кај народот.
                  Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• valejunior
                    • Jun 2011

Poraka do niko 777
                    sto napravi so reportazata za prespa.
                    pozdrav.

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

"The first picture is from Germany, they want to collect
                      call it Greater Albanian. Lele kolku pametni se ovie albanci "
                      MK no it's not greater albania.The albanians at some point think that they were illyrian & maybe a few signatures & a few handshakes for the press & you got a greater albania without even a whimper.How ridiculous.
                      Last edited by George S.; 07-30-2013, 06:05 PM.
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

valejunior are you albanian?.If you are what do you think of whats happening to macedonia?
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                          • Nov 2009

Have a read of this, the site wont let me copy.

Basically Jaferi wont let the children of our lost braniteli fly free, even though it is policy.

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

yeah i saw this article & its absolutely disgusting.What more will the albanians dish out more insults.
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DedoAleko
                              • Jun 2009

The MoD Jaferi pays tribute to killed uck members

Comment

• DedoAleko
                                • Jun 2009

I don't remember where, but I was reading the other day that for the next government recomposition, dui will give the MoD position and go for the MoFA.

Comment

Working...
                                X