X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lavce pelagonski
    • Nov 2009

So they disrespect one of our greatest vojvodi for an American president da mu e stram
    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
      • Nov 2009

So they disrespect one of our greatest vojvodi for an American president da mu e stram
      Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

well lavce this exemplifies what is really wrong in Macedonia.Who has the right to name our streets we or them.This proves without a doubt that they totally disrespect us.We are letting them wak all over us.Grujo should be ashamed of himself.If there is anything worse than a name change this is it.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
          • Oct 2010

While in Albania we've seen authorities return the original Macedonian names to some villages, in Macedonia authorities are now renaming centuries old Macedonian villages with Albanian names!

Falishe has been renamed to Falish
          Banjiche is now Banishte
          Popova Shapka is now called Korda e Dielit

Article and video here: http://telma.com.mk/index.php?task=c...zU8WU.facebook

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

why is the rom govt allowing & actually participating in renaming macedonian places.Who is the legit owner here.The indigenous macedonians or the come lately albanians?
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
              Who is the legit owner here.The indigenous macedonians or the come lately albanians?
              Whoever holds their ground.
              The ground is not in the cafes.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                • Nov 2009

Локалната влаÑÑ‚ на ДУИ ги менува македонÑките топоними - YouTube

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

no one is holding their ground except the albanians .The macedonians are too busy at the
                  cafes drinking cofee.The old people are whinging but theres nobody that can do anything.
                  They are renaming everything in albanian & not retaining anything macedonian.Very soon if not right now the macedonians are made to be foreigners in their own land.
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

given the situation of a war in 2001 & macedonia had the option of amnesty,signing of the FA.Macedonia should have a choice & picked to finish the war .It's all about sovereignity & not some stupid minority walking all over you.A war would have sorted the albanian problem.
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                      A war would have sorted the albanian problem.
                      It still will be necessary if Macedonia is to be the homeland of Macedonians.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Niko777
                        • Oct 2010

I just watched a short documentary on TV about the Albanians in Resen and Prespa area. Unbelievable seeing those mansions that they're building, the villages are full of life, children of all ages, and amazing to see the large cultural festivities they have during the summer. They specifically mentioned that many Macedonians are selling their land for next to nothing and that Albanians are contributing to the local economy by working in places like Australia/Canada. You can sense the pride they have in building up their villages. I don't blame them.

edit: I didn't see any provocative signs or flags like you see in northwestern Macedonia. Albanians in this area seem more peaceful, but the economic wealth they've accumulated in probably more than that of the Macedonians, and Macedonians out number Albanians 10 to 1 in Resen.
                        Last edited by Niko777; 07-13-2013, 02:47 PM.

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

i wonder if one can be a proud sore loser.
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• valejunior
                            • Jun 2011

Sakam nesto da go prasam Niko 777 na koja tv go gledal dokumentarecot za Albancite vo resen i prespa ,bi sakala i ja da go poglednam,neka ni kaze kako da go najdeme ili neka ja prati nekako reportazata.
                            odnapred blagodarna valejunior.
                            pozdrav valejunior.

Comment

• Niko777
                              • Oct 2010

Originally posted by valejunior View Post
                              Sakam nesto da go prasam Niko 777 na koja tv go gledal dokumentarecot za Albancite vo resen i prespa ,bi sakala i ja da go poglednam,neka ni kaze kako da go najdeme ili neka ja prati nekako reportazata.
                              odnapred blagodarna valejunior.
                              pozdrav valejunior.
                              Was a short documentary on lake Prespa, the language was in Albanian with English subtitles, if I find it online I will post it, but don't have more info. One of the villages they visited was called "Grncari".

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                                • Nov 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X