X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Niko777
    • Oct 2010

Here it is, the new "church" that is causing uproar among the Muslims in Otkisi, a structure that will be what, 2 by 5 meters?

Are the two dead tree stumps supposed to be symbolic?

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

where's their tolerance of christians.Muslims do get carried away.So really they are opposed more 7 more as time goes by.
      Last edited by George S.; 08-25-2013, 04:30 PM.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
        Here it is, the new "church" that is causing uproar among the Muslims in Otkisi, a structure that will be what, 2 by 5 meters?

Are the two dead tree stumps supposed to be symbolic?
        I've seen bigger toilets. But it appears the ethnic Albanians can grasp the symbolism of such a building. The Macedonians by and large have no idea in comparison.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• DedoAleko
          • Jun 2009

The ojha from Oktisi recorded calling on protest against the construction of the church (video)

link with the video: http://www.mkd.mk/makedonija/eve-kak...na-crkva-video

p.s. I am not sure if anybody mentioned already that the muslims in Oktisi are not of albanian origin, but Macedonian.They are torbesh-macedonian muslims.
          Last edited by DedoAleko; 08-26-2013, 07:04 AM.

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

what ever happened to majority rules & democracy like other western democracies.
            .After all the descration the muslims have done & then to find torbesh people its just too crazy for words.These so called minorities are supposed to have us over a proverbial barrell over rights.What rights you say when every privelege under the sun has been afforded to them.
            Last edited by George S.; 08-26-2013, 11:20 PM.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Majority does not rule in Macedonia.
              I wish more Macedonians understood this.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

i was saying what one finds in a real democracy but one doesn't find it in macedonia hence the slave mentality of wanting to serve its minority masters instead of looking after its own majority interests it caves in to minorities for fear they may offend them.A rule by the few as people have put their trust in politicians & "trust they will do the right thing" by them how wrong is this view.So all in all the usual practice of a real democracy is ignored simply by ignoring the majority.For as long as you got the same status quo rule will not change.Whereas in a western democracy the majority rule goes.
                Last edited by George S.; 08-26-2013, 11:21 PM.
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

" wish more Macedonians understood this." RTG that is the crux of the matter & the other thing do people feel they can do something as they seem to be "powerless to do anything"
                  the old slave mentality again preventing people from taking a course of action to free themselves.
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• MKPrilep
                    • Mar 2009

Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/a1onmk/Web: http://a1on.mk/Copyright: OnAir Media Group: http://onair.mk/

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

who is the victim here & it reminds one of ethnic cleansing.They don't want us in our own cpountry.
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                        • Jan 2009

This is how they teach their children

The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
                          This is how they teach their children

Superb photo

This young lad will become Macedonian prime minister one day, he already has the right credentials

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

we don't teach our children only to go to the kafana with friends & live it up tommorrow will be there.The kids of today have got no survival skills. in contrast to o uck raised kids.
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• MKPrilep
                              • Mar 2009

Dali ima nekoj sliki od ova nova dzamija vo struga blisku
                              do edna mak. crkva i stari mak. grobista!?!

Kako izgleda taa e megu alb. seloto radolishta i kalishta.

41° 9' 31.05" N 20° 38' 6.87" E

Comment

• Niko777
                                • Oct 2010

That mosque is located near Radolishta. Here are some photos from that village:

the school

annual parade

The only thing Macedonian in the village, remains of early basilica

Comment

Working...
                                X