X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MKPrilep
    • Mar 2009

Izet Medžiti prv prizna: Bevme na mostot koga se kršeše spomenikot na car Dušan „Da, točno e deka bevme prisutni noḱta koga imaše obid za urivanje na spomenikot na car Dušan. Tuka sme i ne se krieme, no prvo otkriJte koJ go narača i koJ go postavi spomenikot, a potoa nie ḱe go kažeme našiot stav“. Ova za „Dnevnik“ go izJavi Izet Medžiti, potpretsedatel na DUI i čairski gradonačalnik. .
    Spored dosega obJavenite informacii vo sabotata, eden čas po polnoḱ na Mostot na civilizaciite vo SkopJe bile prisutni i prateničkata Ermira Mehmeti, ministerot za ekonomiJa Valjon Saraḱini, šefot na kabinetot na Ali Ahmeti, Artan Grubi i gradonačalnikot na skopskata opština Čair . Ovie političari samo posmatrale, a pretsedatelot na čairskiot razgranok Beḱir Asani učestvuval vo urivanjeto na spomenikot. Ermira Mehmeti e i pretsedatelka na Komitetot za meǵuetnički odnosi vo Sobranieto na Republika MakedoniJa.

Izet Medžiti e gradonicalnik za Cair, Skopje!!
    Sega sakam da vidam dali ima zakon vo mak. i so ke velat
    Gruevski i Jankuloska!
    Last edited by MKPrilep; 12-10-2013, 04:20 AM.

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

straight from the horses mouth.These people don't care for Macedonian or srpski spomenici.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Gocka
        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by MKPrilep View Post
        http://www.mkd.mk/makedonija/politik...menikot-na-car

Izet Medžiti e gradonicalnik za Cair, Skopje!!
        Sega sakam da vidam dali ima zakon vo mak. i so ke velat
        Gruevski i Jankuloska!
        Its a doubled edged sword this one.

If Macedonians do nothing then it sends the message that the shiptari are above the law (which we know they are). From a legal standpoint they should all be prosecuted.

If the Macedonians do go after them then we look like a bunch of srbomani. Especially since there were plenty of occasions where similar events occurred but the Macedonians did nothing, so if now they chose to do something it would be an awfully big coincidence that it was for a statue of a serb king.

We cant win on this one. But who are we kidding, we know nothing will be done anyway so we know which side of the sword we are getting anyway.

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
          • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
          He was a Serb king.
          Why was there a spomenik of him in Skopje ?
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• Gocka
            • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Momce Makedonce View Post
            Why was there a spomenik of him in Skopje ?
            Because we are brothers the Serbs and us, come on you should know this by now that we always get teary eyed for big brothers accomplishments.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Intellectuals contest the term “Macedonian Albanians”

Intellectuals contest the term “Macedonian Albanians”, Hidden expenses hinder Macedonian businesses

DNEVNIK
              A group of Albanian intellectuals from Macedonia will soon send a petition to the media in neighboring Albania contesting the term “Macedonian Albanians” they use to describe them, the daily says. The intellectuals say this term is harmful and implies that Albanians in Macedonia are not autochthonous people. They suggest using of the term “Albanians from Macedonia” instead.
              Getting back to that indigenous discussion again.
              Will we ever know how many Kosovar Albanians are in Macedonia?
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Gocka
                • Dec 2012

That is a pipe dream. We will never know and I think the ruling parties in Macedonia want it that way. I remember seeing some statistics about the Albanians population boom in Macedonia between 1980 and today. I think they made up like 12% of the country back then and today its X% well no one really knows, they say 30% we said 15%

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/arti...anuary-10-2014

Getting back to that indigenous discussion again.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/arti...anuary-10-2014
                  DNEVNIK
                  A group of Albanian intellectuals from Macedonia will soon send a petition to the media in neighboring Albania contesting the term “Macedonian Albanians” they use to describe them, the daily says. The intellectuals say this term is harmful and implies that Albanians in Macedonia are not autochthonous people. They suggest using of the term “Albanians from Macedonia” instead.
                  Sounds like an example of stupid semantics. Neither term implies they're an autochthonous people from Macedonia, because they're not.
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                    • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
                    That is a pipe dream. We will never know and I think the ruling parties in Macedonia want it that way. I remember seeing some statistics about the Albanians population boom in Macedonia between 1980 and today. I think they made up like 12% of the country back then and today its X% well no one really knows, they say 30% we said 15%
                    A lot of them claim that they are even more than 30 % !!
                    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• DedoAleko
                      • Jun 2009

No idea about the number,but they are -4 now.

google translate:

Alim Osmani is the fourth Albanian from Macedonia killed in Syria

Kanal 5 says he has Kosovo origin:

Канал 5 телевизија како една од водечките телевизиски куќи во Македонија, од 1998 година на малите екрани до гледање онлајн денес, известува за најновите вести од Македонија, регионот и светот.

Comment

• Redsun
                        • Jul 2013

Momce Makedonce

See now we have 2 problems

One is the Albanian population

Second is the western outlook on the population, because they tried so hard to fraudulent there number.

What we see is different to what western countries see.

25.2% Albanian population bullshit, Is this is where Mathew Nimetz and other lazy western politician search.

What do Americans and Australians think, listen to this.

My friends mother broke down in tears almost a month ago when someone at the local church asked her what she was, Macedonian she replied. Then he asked her "are you Muslim"

What a racist asshole, What was his intention. It was not a question, He said it intentionally to upset her, you understand it was cultural.

At first naturally I asked "Greek" she said no he was old Australian I thought why does this man have a retarded opinion? What has he read? What does he believe? Why?

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Redsun View Post
                          Momce Makedonce
                          ...My friends mother broke down in tears almost a month ago when someone at the local church asked her what she was, Macedonian she replied. Then he asked her "are you Muslim"

What a racist asshole, What was his intention. It was not a question, He said it intentionally to upset her, you understand it was cultural.

At first naturally I asked "Greek" she said no he was old Australian I thought why does this man have a retarded opinion? What has he read? What does he believe? Why?
                          Would somebody attending a church be seriously asked if they were a Muslim?

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                            Would somebody attending a church be seriously asked if they were a Muslim?
                            There's some pretty stupid people out there. I've been asked the same thing. Macedonian was mistaken for Muslim - I can only assume because they both start with M and are in the general vicinity (+ or - 5,000 km) of each other.
                            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

when president trajkovski was around for his next term of election.Didn't tey get something of the order of 120,000o Albanians from kosov0 They gave them instant passports Macedonian citizenship just so they could vote in the elections.
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

How hard is it to view (new) citizenship data from around 2001?
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X