• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Valmir
    Banned
    • Sep 2011

Originally posted by George S. View Post
    BBS they give goat herding a bad name.They think by making these stupid claims that we are going to beleive them.We can see right through the BS.
    This is called "Free will", We are in Democracy and you can belive whatever you WANT!

Comment

• Valmir
      Banned
      • Sep 2011

I just googled "indigenous Europeans" and sites like wikepedia and online encyclopedia gave me those results. Notice they didn't mention you shiptars?
      If you made only 1 year school, you will understand that Pelasgians were the first people in these areas.

Or maybe the whole world is wrong and i should just believe some shiptar with bad fashion sense on the internet, whose only source of information about the "Illyrians" is from a few old toothless goat herders that live in a village.
      They lived in small Clowns, for example:
      Albanėt • Arbėreshėt
      • Arbėt • Ardianėt
      • Atintanėt • Dalmatėt
      • Dardanėt • Dasaretėt
      • Dorsejtė • Enkelejtė
      • Eordejtė • Japigėt
      • Japodėt • Kaonėt
      • Labeatėt • Mesapėt
      • Molosėt • Paionėt
      • Parathinėt • Penestėt
      • Pirustėt • Taulantėt
      • Thesprorėt • Shqiptarėt

They lived in Villages or whatever and they helped each other in possible wars with the foreigners,And they spoke the same language.
      Most of those name i posted are well explained in the Albanian language
      This is what i remember from the school, if you need more tell me.

Comment

• Valmir
        Banned
        • Sep 2011

An attitude of extreme hate fostered very quickly were myths were set in stone one being Albanians are an indegionous lot so resentful of Slavic speaking Majority who ironically directly influenced Albanians for centuries.
        Thats why today the Dalmatian people and the Montenegrins(Malsoret) speak the Croatian language(Slavic)

Comment

• vicsinad
          • May 2011

News dell'ultima ora dall'Italia e dal mondo. Notizie, video, rubriche e approfondimenti su Sport, Cronaca, Economia, Politica, Salute e tanto altro

HTML Code:
          [B]But the latest surveys showed that 63 per cent of Albanian citizens favored unification, as well as 81 per cent of Albanians in Kosovo and 53 per cent in Macedonia.[/B]
          Good news: only 53 percent of Albanians in Macedonia want unification with Albania, still a long shot away from those 81 percent in Kosovo!

Comment

• vicsinad
            • May 2011

Apparently I don't know how to quote articles.

Comment

• Niko777
              • Oct 2010

I still find it hard to believe that the southern half of Albania, who are predominantly Orthodox Christian, would wan to unify with Albanians from Kosovo and western Macedonia who are known for burning down churches and monasteries.

Comment

• Valmir
                Banned
                • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                I still find it hard to believe that the southern half of Albania, who are predominantly Orthodox Christian, would wan to unify with Albanians from Kosovo and western Macedonia who are known for burning down churches and monasteries.
                They are 10-15% in the Southern Albania, anyway we are not going to ask them if we decide to join Albania.

Comment

• Voltron
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2011

Albanians in Albania are mostly Atheists. Even the muslim ones dont actively practice it. They just do it out of past tradition. They drink like fish, eat pork and couldnt care less about fasting or doing any prayers. Its the ones in Kosovo and Macedonia that are wacked in the head, at least thats what I hear.

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

i have to agree on that one voltron.
                    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Valmir View Post
                      They are 10-15% in the Southern Albania, anyway we are not going to ask them if we decide to join Albania.
                      "If you are allowed" is more appropriate Valmir.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• ProMKD
                        • Oct 2011

Why haven't they been banned? Let's not let our forum turn into another "balkan" forum. Forget these idiots..
                        www.everythingmacedonia.com
                        Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                          They barely share a language and they regard each other as different people. This isn't an East/West Germany thing. It will never happen because the distrust is way too high for good reason.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Niko777
                            • Oct 2010

Mehmeti: I am not Macedonian MP, just work in Macedonian Parliament

UI's Ermira Mehmeti in an interview for Tirana based "Klan TV" says she too dreams of Great Albania and a country where all Albanians will live together.

Was Mehmeti not aware that there is such a country already called Albania!?
                            The DUI MP, known in Skopje circles as having unusually turbulent and busy nightlife, butted heads with famous Albanian analyst Fatos Ljubonja who is known for grilling ethnic Albanian politicians.

Ljubonja told Mehmeti that she is a "Macedonian MP, working in and for Macedonia which as a country that has other ethnicities inlcluding Albanians" and asked whether "Your party is working to carve up Macedonia". To this, Mehmeti replied that she only works in Macedonian Parliament, but she is not a Macedonian MP.
                            Tirana based analysts always appear stunned by such statements, how unloyal ethnic Albanian politicians are towards Macedonia and the fact that they have not been prosecuted for spreading ethnic tensions, hate speech and treason!

Politicians of the types of Mehmeti and Menduh Thaci prefer using media in Albania for provocative statements. DPA's leader for instance stated for TV Ora News in Tirana that Macedonia was an artificial country (on par with Greek statements). Both Mehmeti and Thaci followed recent statement from Kosovo's PM of the great desire to have all Albanians live in the same country.

Š•Ń€Š¼ŠøрŠ° ŠœŠµŃ…Š¼ŠµŃ‚Šø: ŠžŠ±ŠµŠ“ŠøŠ½ŃƒŠ²Š°ŃšŠµ Š½Š° ŠŠ»Š±Š°Š½Ń†ŠøтŠµ - YouTube

Comment

• ProMKD
                              • Oct 2011

There is obviously something large and sinister being created right now, at the very least they are trying to make the public scared of such a sinister thing being created, in other words fear mongering.

They are paying people to run around Skopje and Tetovo beating up people, and the politicians "coincidentally" are making outrageous and traitorous statements in the media and in public. All of this is to either create elections, spread fear for the sake of flexing their muscles, or they actually want a civil war. There really is no fourth option, and it most certainly is not all a coincidence.

I can't stand when the media says "it's because of tensions". Well no shit. Why do you think there are "tensions" when a minority demands respect, but offers only disrespect in return. Monkeys.
                              www.everythingmacedonia.com
                              Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• makedonche
                                • Oct 2008

Tirana based analysts always appear stunned by such statements, how unloyal ethnic Albanian politicians are towards Macedonia and the fact that they have not been prosecuted for spreading ethnic tensions, hate speech and treason!
                                Right to the core of the problem with this statement!....why aren't they being tried for treason, inciting hatred and spreading ethnic tensions?
                                It's becomming more and more apparent that Macedonia is not an independent state for the Macedonians...Deltchev would be turning in his grave at the sight of such apathy from the Macedonians.
                                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

Working...
                                X