X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lavce pelagonski
    • Nov 2009

My thousandth comment.

The picture bellow is from the referendum to separate the Albanian dominated region of Macedonia. I bet that this representation would be wrong to an Albanian and the territory would most likely be double this.

To our Albanian member what are your thoughts on this and would you think that the referendum should have gone the other way.

If we voted yes then to preserve our territory, why has everything gone downhill since then? Apart from the politicians I am talking about the people.

Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
      • Nov 2009

I know this is a propaganda map but would this be more to their liking

Last edited by lavce pelagonski; 03-21-2012, 07:39 AM.
      Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

we have been let down from within.We have had shortsithted politicians who can't see the wood from the trees.We only can blame ourselves.I had a sinking feeling when i read about the albanians in the constitution .They are getting rights & pruveleges over & above macedonians who are citizens,The albanians are not macedonian citizens nor do rhey want to be,Why force them in parliament.Why not give them anything.For all they want is secession.For that they will start another war.That is defibitely on the cards.But the macedonian govt is too stupid to realise it.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Volk
          • Sep 2008

Lavce, why post offensive maps? delete them they are making me sick, they serve no purpose besides self defeatism.
          Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Krivan
            • Jul 2010

Mehmeti: I am not Macedonian MP, just work in Macedonian Parliament

DUI's Ermira Mehmeti in an interview for Tirana based "Klan TV" says she too dreams of Great Albania and a country where all Albanians will live together.

Was Mehmeti not aware that there is such a country already called Albania!?

The DUI MP, known in Skopje circles as having unusually turbulent and busy nightlife, butted heads with famous Albanian analyst Fatos Ljubonja who is known for grilling ethnic Albanian politicians.

Ljubonja told Mehmeti that she is a "Macedonian MP, working in and for Macedonia which as a country that has other ethnicities inlcluding Albanians" and asked whether "Your party is working to carve up Macedonia". To this, Mehmeti replied that she only works in Macedonian Parliament, but she is not a Macedonian MP.

Tirana based analysts always appear stunned by such statements, how unloyal ethnic Albanian politicians are towards Macedonia and the fact that they have not been prosecuted for spreading ethnic tensions, hate speech and treason!

Politicians of the types of Mehmeti and Menduh Thaci prefer using media in Albania for provocative statements. DPA's leader for instance stated for TV Ora News in Tirana that Macedonia was an artificial country (on par with Greek statements). Both Mehmeti and Thaci followed recent statement from Kosovo's PM of the great desire to have all Albanians live in the same country.

Comment

• Komita
              • May 2009

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
              What happened to the Macedonian spirit was it crushed after 1913 or WWII or perhaps 1991.
              Now after seeing and analyzing these 20 years, our independence was a mistake we should of stayed in Yugoslavia.
              Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Komita View Post
                Now after seeing and analyzing these 20 years, our independence was a mistake we should of stayed in Yugoslavia.
                I don't agree.
                Independence over Serbian oppression is far more appealing.
                Macedonia needed to fight for its independence. The fact that it just fell out of Yugoslavia was the problem. I feel disgusted when I hear Macedonians talk tough given they are yet to show any resolve for their own country.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Zarni
                  Banned
                  • May 2011

Honestly people I think was it worth it all the time, imagine if the FY become more of a decentralised model like Great Britain

I do hate Serbs by the way

Comment

• Volk
                    • Sep 2008

Ослободени двајцата „балисти“ што расекоа полицаец во Тетово!
                    21 мар 2012 16:20

Водачите на навивачката група „Балисти“, Мета Шкљзен и Мета Арлинд, кои беа уапсени пред десетина дена поради насилство врз Македонци и напад врз полицаец во Тетово, вчера под нејасни околности биле ослободени од затворот во Тетово, дознава МКД.МК.

Кој даде наредба да се ослободат насилниците што со нож нападнаа полицаец?

Информациите ги потврди директорот на затворот Мурат Рамадани, но одби да каже по чија наредба биле ослободени двајцата насилници откако им беше изречена мерка притвор од 30 дена.

„Точно е, тие се ослободени вчера. Одлуката за нивното ослободување не ја носам јас, а вие многу добро би требало да знаете кој ги носи таквите одлуки“, нервозно изјави Рамадани во краткиот телефонски разговор.

МКД.МК го доби и судијата Јордан Велковски, кој на десетти месецов им ја одреди мерката притвор на двајцата насилници од навивачката група „Балисти“.

„Не знам. Јас бев дежурен дента кога се случи инцидентот и тогаш им одредив мерка притвор од 30 дена, но потоа случајот е предаден во Истражното одделение на судот“, изјави Велковски.

Во истражното одделение се јавија референти, кои нè информираа дека единствен истражен судија во судот бил Ајрула Идризи, но тој не бил на работа денеска.

Мета Шкљзен и Мета Арлинд беа уапсени на десетти овој месец откако брутално и без причина во група со уште седум други лица прво нападнаа и повредија двајца Македонци, а потоа ги нападнаа и двајцата полицајци што се обидоа да им помогнат на нападнатите. Еден од полицајците доби расеченица од нож на лицето.

По нивното апсење и мерката притвор, на социјалната мрежа Фејсбук беа упатувани закани од навивачката група „Балисти“ со пораки нивните водачи итно да се ослободат.

„Полицијата уапси двајца наши члена, Мета Шкљзен и Мета Арлинд. Еден од нив е нашиот водач. Бараме итно да ги ослободите и двајцата. Цело Тетово им дава поддршка на нашите членови. Не сакате да знаете што сè можеме да направиме, затоа пуштете ги!“, пишуваше во заканите.

Минатата недела по серијата меѓунационални инциденти и тепачки беше одложено и дербито од првата фудбалска лига што требаше да се одигра во Тетово помеѓу шампионот Шкендија и лидерот Вардар. Овој меч неколкупати беше закажуван и одложуван поради информации на МВР дека „балистите“ подготвувале вистинска војна на стадионот и по тетовските улици. Тогаш полицијата пронајде и летоци на повеќе локации во градот во кои Балистите повикуваат на војна.

„Две војни и две гигантски битки нè чекаат, а победата ќе биде само одмазда“, пишуваше на летоците.

Even a blind man can see what is comming
                    Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Niko777
                      • Oct 2010

Another Newly Constructed School in Tetovo region with US funds

After doing some thinking, it is crystal clear to me what is happening to Macedonia's Albanians. Remember 100 years ago when the Greeks and Bulgarians were competing to win the support of Macedonians? Bulgarians were building schools for us and the Greeks were building churches for us. Both groups were working to win over the Macedonians under their own control. Well today, the situation with the Albanians is very similar. The USA is building the Albanians new schools and Saudi Arabia is building them new mosques. Both are spreading propaganda and are working to win over the support of the Albanians. The Albanians are now stuck in between 2 options: either support a pro-American West or join Al-Qaedia and support Saudi Arabia. Neither one is good for Macedonians.
                      Last edited by Niko777; 03-21-2012, 07:34 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                        The Albanians are now stuck in between 2 options: either support a pro-American West or join Al-Qaedia and support Saudi Arabia. Neither one is good for Macedonians.
                        I think a really good exposé would be to quantify USA financial support for ethnic Albanians in Macedonia vs Macedonians in Macedonia.

Can anyone search specifics on USA foreign aid to Macedonia? We can then trace each project specifically for regions and purposes.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Niko777
                          • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                          I think a really good exposé would be to quantify USA financial support for ethnic Albanians in Macedonia vs Macedonians in Macedonia.
                          From the USAid official facebook page:

Risto do you see a pattern? Where is it concentrated the most?

Comment

• Niko777
                            • Oct 2010

Here is a more detailed book from USAid: http://www.scribd.com/doc/82279574/P...roject-Almanac

Even in places where Macedonians are the majority it funded bilingual schools. For example in Bitola USAid funded 3 Macedonian-Albanian language schools.

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

they aren't doing us any favours .The macedonian govt should stop this masquarade of being in coalition.THe time will be coming is if this any guide of hate for us then we must expell this piece of shit that is a scourge on macedonian society.Do people kbnow that the albanians want to carve up macedonia.So the macedonian govt must drop all pretences &
                              start treatring things seriously.
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
                                • Oct 2010

Struga mayor allowed DUI member to build on Macedonian Cultural Site

Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Police today issued two citations to two DUI members, Struga mayor Ramiz Merko and his advisor Plum Kjira for illegally acquiring land marked by the Government as "cultural heritage site".
                                Plum Kjira is from the village of Veleshta, and apart from an advisor to the mayor is also listed as owner of Beni Market LLC. Back in 2010 Ramiz Merko issued a license to Beni Market to establish a temporary bar by the "Drim" river.

Instead of a temporary bar, DUI member Plum Kjira built a concrete structure with much larger square footage than the measurements given for the temporary object.
                                The county never investigated nor did it send a building inspector to check on the building, both activities illegal by law.

The area where the structure is has been designated as protected area, an area of cultural heritage. Despite this, Struga mayor Ramik Merko issued another license to Beni Market to expand the building.

Comment

Working...
                                X