• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makedonche
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by DedoAleko View Post
    Запалена црква во Лабуништа

Гори црквата Свети Никола во село Лабуништа струшко. Според првичните информации вечерва околу 22 часот непознати вандали ја запалиле централната црква во село Лабуништа...

izvor: http://kanal5.com.mk/default.aspx?mI...&eventId=86358
    DedoAleko
    Mi se chini oti gredi vremeto za chistenje ot gubreto vo Makedonija!
    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Niko777
      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by dedoaleko View Post

Гори црквата Свети Никола во село Лабуништа струшко. Според првичните информации вечерва околу 22 часот непознати вандали ја запалиле централната црква во село Лабуништа...

Izvor: http://kanal5.com.mk/default.aspx?mi...&eventid=86358

Unbelievable! The Albanians have burned down our church!!!

This week 10,000 Macedonians gathered in Skopje's main square to welcome back the Euro-handball players. Let's see how many will gather to protest this barbaric act...
      Last edited by Niko777; 01-30-2012, 05:15 PM.

Comment

• Niko777
        • Oct 2010

Macedonia Muslims urge restraint over carnival

(Associated Press) – 4 hours ago

SKOPJE, Macedonia (AP) — Muslim leaders in Macedonia appealed for calm on Monday among community members outraged over a carnival in which Orthodox Christian men mocked Muslims by dressing as Burqa-clad women.

The incident at the Jan. 13 Vevcani festival has prompted angry, sometimes violent demonstrations by Muslims, who make up 33 percent of the country's 2.1 million population and accuse the majority of stoking hatred against them.

On Saturday, some protesters attacked buses and defaced a Macedonian flag and replaced it with a green flag to represent Islam. On the same day, a church was attacked by unknown perpetrators in the nearby village of Labunista.

In a statement Monday, Macedonian Muslim leaders called for restraint but also accused the government of promoting Islamophobia.
        "The behavior of Muslims should be restrained, but, unfortunately, we are concerned that Islamophobia in Macedonia is often combined with government propaganda," they said. "Such is the case with this carnival that the government annually subsidizes with...the money of all citizens, including Muslims."

The carnival, said to have been held for some 1,400 years, attracts thousands of visitors. Local resident traditionally wear elaborate, frequently sarcastic masks, with some of the most common costumes including devils and demons.

Muslims in Macedonia are almost all ethnic Albanians. Albanians, in Macedonia and elsewhere, have traditionally been secular, but conservative Islamic schools, especially Wahhabism, have taken a foothold in the years following a brief ethnic Albanian uprising in Macedonia in 2001. This spread has been mainly financed from Saudi Arabia.

Last edited by Niko777; 01-30-2012, 05:15 PM.

Comment

• Niko777
          • Oct 2010

EXTREMIST "Red-Black Alliance" from Albania will be organizing a protest in Struga Tomorrow!

Source: http://www.plusinfo.mk/vest/31624/Na...utre-vo-Struga

What kind of stupid country allows extremist nationalist groups from neighboring countries to cross the border and organize nationalist-separatist protests in sensitive minority areas? What was the point of having a Macedonian state, to allow shit like this???
          Last edited by Niko777; 01-30-2012, 05:18 PM.

Comment

• Pavle Pijanica
            • Jan 2012

Something tells me that this is the end of the "beautiful" relationship between the Macedonians and the Albanians.

To burn a flag for nationalistic pride is one thing...to burn down a church and start getting religious is another... Mameto nino Shiptarsko da mu ebam!!! Kucina Edni!!!!!!!

Comment

• Niko777
              • Oct 2010

Something tells me that this is the end of the "beautiful" relationship between the Macedonians and the Albanians.
              Or the beginning.... The government will probably award these Albanians in the next few days by allowing them to rename elementary schools after the UCK, building them "sports halls" and infrastructure projects, allowing them to build more illegal mosques with Albanian flags, and other DUI-DPMNE deals.
              Last edited by Niko777; 01-30-2012, 05:16 PM.

Comment

• arqe88
                Banned
                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                Macedonia Muslims urge restraint over carnival

(Associated Press) – 4 hours ago

SKOPJE, Macedonia (AP) — Muslim leaders in Macedonia appealed for calm on Monday among community members outraged over a carnival in which Orthodox Christian men mocked Muslims by dressing as Burqa-clad women.

The incident at the Jan. 13 Vevcani festival has prompted angry, sometimes violent demonstrations by Muslims, who make up 33 percent of the country's 2.1 million population and accuse the majority of stoking hatred against them.

On Saturday, some protesters attacked buses and defaced a Macedonian flag and replaced it with a green flag to represent Islam. On the same day, a church was attacked by unknown perpetrators in the nearby village of Labunista.

In a statement Monday, Macedonian Muslim leaders called for restraint but also accused the government of promoting Islamophobia.
                "The behavior of Muslims should be restrained, but, unfortunately, we are concerned that Islamophobia in Macedonia is often combined with government propaganda," they said. "Such is the case with this carnival that the government annually subsidizes with...the money of all citizens, including Muslims."

The carnival, said to have been held for some 1,400 years, attracts thousands of visitors. Local resident traditionally wear elaborate, frequently sarcastic masks, with some of the most common costumes including devils and demons.

Muslims in Macedonia are almost all ethnic Albanians. Albanians, in Macedonia and elsewhere, have traditionally been secular, but conservative Islamic schools, especially Wahhabism, have taken a foothold in the years following a brief ethnic Albanian uprising in Macedonia in 2001. This spread has been mainly financed from Saudi Arabia.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...121463d1125ff5
                filthy wahabists are up to no good. The saudis are exploiting the the poor and uneducated secular muslims. Every stypid muslim can become a wahabi. Seriously religion should be banned from Europe.

Comment

• arqe88
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                  Unbelievable! The Albanians have burned down our church!!!

This week 10,000 Macedonians gathered in Skopje's main square to welcome back the Euro-handball players. Let's see how many will gather to protest this barbaric act...
                  pics, vidoes plaese

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by DedoAleko View Post

izvor: http://kanal5.com.mk/default.aspx?mI...&eventId=86358
                    That is disgraceful. Aren't most Muslims in Labunishta Macedonian instead of Albanian? Not that I am accusing one or the other, but I didn't think Christian-Muslim relations were so bad there.
                    Originally posted by Niko777
                    Red-Black Alliance" from Albania will be organizing a protest in Struga Tomorrow!

Source: http://www.plusinfo.mk/vest/31624/Na...utre-vo-Struga

What kind of stupid country allows extremist nationalist groups from neighboring countries to cross the border and organize nationalist-separatist protests in sensitive minority areas? What was the point of having a Macedonian state, to allow shit like this???
                    Quite stupid if they are allowed to come in.
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                      That is disgraceful. Aren't most Muslims in Labunishta Macedonian instead of Albanian? Not that I am accusing one or the other, but I didn't think Christian-Muslim relations were so bad there.

Christian-Muslim relations are terrible. Macedonia's are quite suspicious of Muslim Macedonians in Labunista because many of them record themselves as Albanians in the census and vote for Albanian parties.
                      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Niko777
                        • Oct 2010

I wouldn't be surprised if Albanians have outnumbered Macedonian-Muslims in this village.

Comment

• Pavle Pijanica
                          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post

Of course they'll let them in...All the border patrol along Western Macedonian are Shiptari anyway....

My question is for so many years Macedonian Christians and Muslims lived side by side with peace and harmony for so many years...my question is why would they start now?

Comment

• Niko777
                            • Oct 2010

My question is for so many years Macedonian Christians and Muslims lived side by side with peace and harmony for so many years...my question is why would they start now?
                            Again, pointing out to the stupidity of this country, we should be asking why did the government allow the Saudi-funded radicalization of Macedonia's Muslim population since the 2001 war? Why did it allow the construction of illegally-built mosques and Islamic schools all across Western Macedonia?

Comment

• DedoAleko
                              • Jun 2009

Sitel trying to calm things down:

Пожар во близина на црквата во Лабуништa

Од непознати причини вечерва избувнал пожар во помошните просториии од црквата Св.Никола во струшкото село Лабуништa...

izvor: http://www.sitel.com.mk/dnevnik/make...-vo-labunishta

Comment

• arqe88
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Pavle Pijanica View Post
                                Of course they'll let them in...All the border patrol along Western Macedonian are Shiptari anyway....

because the saudi wahabists have infiltrated thees ordinary muslims. divide and conquer

Comment

Working...
                                X