X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
    Its all over the western media too…not just Macedonian media which you seem to think are there for people in padded cells…look it up yourself.
    OM, shit is shit, regardless of which media organization runs with the story...

Stop spamming the forum with crap and making us look like a bunch of fuckin' space-cadets...

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
      • Sep 2010

Во Данска пронајден вонземјанин од Балканот?

На островот Силенд за време на смена на стари канализациски цевки еден Данец пронајде невообичаен череп, за кој постои сомневање дека потекнува од Балканот и дека припаѓа на вонземајанин.

Данецот Антон Спангенберг при замената на старите канализациски цевки, во својот двор на островот го пронајде черепот за кој постојат неколку теории.

Најинтригантна е таа, според која черепот му припаѓа на вонземјанин, кој дошол од Балканот, а на островот пристигнал преку Париз и Минхен.

Черепот од островот Силенд е околу еден и пол пати поголем од черепот на хомосапиенсот. На него се забележливи очните шуплини, кои се несразмерно големи, па се претпоставува дека се прилагодени за живот во темина, под земја или на планета, која се врти околу далечните ѕвезди.

Анализите направени во Институтот Нилс Бор покажаа дека ова „суштество“ живеело меѓу 1200 и 1800 година, а дека е закопано по 1900 година.

Macedonian to English translation
      In Denmark alien found from the Balkans?

On the island Sealand during removal of old sewage pipe a Dane found an unusual skull, which is suspected to have originated from the Balkans and that it belongs to aliens.

Dane Anton Spangenberg at replacing the old sewer pipe in his yard on the island found the skull for which there are several theories.

Najintrigantna is that, according to which skull belongs to the alien, who came from the Balkans, and the island arrived via Paris and Munich.

The skull from the island of Sealand is about one and half times larger than the skull of homosapien. On it are discernible eye cavities, which are disproportionately large, and presumably adapted for life in the dark, underground or on a planet that revolves around distant stars.

The analysis made in the Niels Bohr Institute have shown that this "creature" lived between 1200 and 1800, and that she was buried after 1900 year.

Comment

• Louis Riel
        • Aug 2010

Im surprised no one mentioned this...
        YouTube - UFO Jerusalem Israel, Two Videos Synchronized, THE SAME TRUE, Jan 28, 2011 (Special) HD.mp4
        YouTube - UFO - JERUSALEM -Temple Mount - THE BEST SIGHTING
        Last edited by Louis Riel; 02-07-2011, 11:36 PM.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
          • Sep 2010

Has Israel said anything about it?

Comment

• Louis Riel
            • Aug 2010

Not that i know of....i just know it was reported in the news,most are dismissing it as an elaborate hoax.

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by DirtyCodingHabitz View Post
              Has Israel said anything about it?
              More importantly, has OziMak said anything about it, in 25 words or less...

Comment

• makedonche
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                Hahahaha...........now that's funny! This should make it to the Macedonian Humour section, top ten!
                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                  • Sep 2010

Don't get him excited!

Comment

• Phoenix
                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by DirtyCodingHabitz View Post
                    Don't get him excited!
                    Can you imagine the sheer volume of the reply, in 2000 years time, people will look back at his reply and be convinced that such an epic work could have only been possible with alien intervention...
                    Last edited by Phoenix; 02-09-2011, 05:28 AM.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                      • Sep 2010

Skip to 5:35 he's going to release information about UFO's and you'll be shocked at what he says.
                      YouTube - WikiLeaks Roundtable: 1st Live People's Conference - February 6th, 2011

Comment

• Rogi
                        • Sep 2008

Dr.sci. Sam Semir Osmanagich

Foreign member of the Russian
                        Academy of Natural Sciences

Date: January 28th, 2011.
                        THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THE BOSNIAN PYRAMID DISCOVERY

In April 2005 I first traveled to the town of Visoko, 20 miles northwest from Sarajevo, the capital of Bosnia-Herzegovina. My attention was caught by two regularly shaped hills, which I later named the Bosnian Pyramids of the Sun and Moon. For thousands of years locals have considered those hills natural phenomenon because they were covered by soil and vegetation. However, when I first saw their triangular faces, obvious corners and orientation toward the cardinal points, I knew that they had to be constructed by a force other than nature. Since I have been investigating pyramids for decades I knew that pyramids in China, Mexico, Guatemala and El Salvador have had the same type of soil and vegetation coverage.

In 2005 I started working on this project and paid construction companies and geologists to do core drilling and geo-morphological analysis. I then announced to the world, in a press conference, that the first pyramids in Europe had been discovered.

Shortly thereafter I established the non-profit Archaeological Park: Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun Foundation and since that time the pyramid investigations in Bosnia have become the world’s largest inter-disciplinary archaeological project. We have spent over 340.000 hours in archaeological excavation, sample testing and radiocarbon dating in the period of 2005 to 2011. We have determined that Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids consists five pyramids discovered to date which I have named: The Bosnian Pyramids of the Sun, Moon, Dragon, Mother Earth and Love. The site also includes a tumulus complex and a huge underground labyrinth.

This discovery is history-changing for several reasons:

1. These are the first pyramids discovered in Europe
                        2. The site includes the biggest pyramidal structure in the world—The Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun with its height of over 220 meters is much higher than the Great Pyramid of the Egypt (147 meters).
                        3. The Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun has the most precise orientation towards the cosmic north of any pyramid.
                        4. The Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun is completely covered by rectangular concrete blocks. Properties of the concrete, such as extreme hardness and low water absorption, are, according to the scientific institutions in Bosnia, Italy and France, much superior to the modern concrete materials.
                        5. The pyramids are covered by soil which is, according to the state Institute for Agro-pedology, over 12,000 years old. This finding confirms the Bosnian pyramids are the oldest pyramids on the planet.
                        6. Below the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids is the most-extensive underground tunnel and chamber network which runs for more than ten miles.
                        7. Ceramic sculptures have been discovered in underground labyrinth with a mass of up to 20.000 pounds which makes them the largest so far found from the ancient world.

The list of the miracles in Bosnian archaeology does not end here. In the vicinity, we discovered the tallest tumulus in the World – 61 meter high. On the other side, Sillbury Hill in England is 60 meters high. The Bosnian tumulus consists of two-layer megalithic terraces, clay layers and artificial concrete layers.

A team of physicists detected an energy beam coming through the top of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun. The radius of the beam is 4.5 meters with a frequency of 28 kHz. The beam is continuous and its strength grows as it moves up and away from the top of the pyramid. This phenomenon contradicts our known physical laws and technology. This is the first proof of non-herzian technology on the Planet. It seems that the pyramid-builders created the perpetual mobile a long time ago and this “energy machine” is still working.

In the underground labyrinth we discovered three chambers in 2010 and small blue lake. Energy screening shows that the ionization level is 43 times higher than the average concentration outside which makes the underground chambers healing rooms.

Further electromagnetic detection in 2011 confirmed that levels of negative radiation through the Hartman, Curry and Schneider grids are equal to zero in the tunnels. There was no technical radiation (from power lines and/or technology) found in the tunnels and no cosmic radioactivity. The ceramic sculptures are positioned over the underground water flows and the negative energy is transformed to positive. All of these experiments point to the underground labyrinth as one of the most secure underground constructions in the world and this makes it an ideal place for body rejuvenation and regeneration.

Two hundred years of Egyptology has not produced a satisfactory answer to the question of what the real purpose was for building the pyramids.

In only six years, our research in Bosnia has applied inter-disciplinary scientific methods, and looked at this complex through the physical, energetic and spiritual dimensions. We have had pioneering results which affects the science of pyramids. Our history is changing with each new discovery.

Perhaps by changing our beginnings we can change our present and our future for the better.

Chance to hear more:

1. Germany: Cologne, Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Munich, February 17-20, 2011 (www.wwsag.com)
                        2. Houston, Texas, March 5, 2011 (www.uacconfernce.com)
                        3. Richmond, Virginia March 31; New York, April 8; Chicago, April 10; Copenhagen, Denmark, April 20th, Stockholm, April 23; Megalithomania Conference, Glastonbury Tor, England, May 14, (www.bosnianpyramidofthesun.com)

Comment

• fyrOM
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Louis Riel View Post
                          Not that i know of....i just know it was reported in the news,most are dismissing it as an elaborate hoax.
                          It was declared a hoax.
                          Word count 5.

Comment

• fyrOM
                            Banned
                            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                            Dr.sci. Sam Semir Osmanagich

Foreign member of the Russian
                            Academy of Natural Sciences

Date: January 28th, 2011.
                            THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THE BOSNIAN PYRAMID DISCOVERY

Chance to hear more:

1. Germany: Cologne, Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Munich, February 17-20, 2011 (www.wwsag.com)
                            2. Houston, Texas, March 5, 2011 (www.uacconfernce.com)
                            3. Richmond, Virginia March 31; New York, April 8; Chicago, April 10; Copenhagen, Denmark, April 20th, Stockholm, April 23; Megalithomania Conference, Glastonbury Tor, England, May 14, (www.bosnianpyramidofthesun.com)
                            Rogi this is fascinating. Unfortunately none of those locations are near me. If you can find any further information at all it would be appreciated…this is obviously more than just lights in the sky.

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
                              It was declared a hoax.
                              Word count 5.
                              OM, thats an impressive effort...you've gone from typing an entire library to just five words. You've adapted quickly and learnt your lesson, you remind me of my mate's pet monkey...

My mate walks into a bar with his pet monkey. He orders a drink and while he’s drinking, the monkey jumps all around the place.
                              The monkey grabs some olives off the bar and eats them. Then he grabs some sliced limes and eats them. He then jumps onto the pool table and grabs one of the billiard balls.

To everyone’s amazement, he sticks it in his mouth, and somehow swallows it whole.
                              The bartender screams at my mate, “Did you see what your monkey just did?”
                              “No, what?”
                              “He just ate the cue ball off my pool table…. whole!”
                              “Yeah, that doesn’t surprise me,”replied my mate, “he eats everything in sight.
                              Sorry! I’ll pay for the cue ball and stuff.”

My mate finishes his drink, pays his bill, pays for the stuff the monkey ate and leaves.

Two weeks later my mate is in the bar again, and has his monkey with him.
                              He orders a drink and the monkey starts running around the bar again.
                              While my mate is finishing his drink, the monkey finds a maraschino cherry on the bar.
                              He grabs it, sticks it up his arse, pulls it out, and eats it.
                              Then the monkey finds a peanut, and again sticks it up his arse, pulls it out, and eats it.

The bartender is disgusted.
                              “Did you see what your monkey did now?”
                              “No, what?” replied my mate.

“Well, he stuck a maraschino cherry and a peanut up his arse,
                              pulled them out, and ate them!” said the bartender.
                              “Yeah, that doesn’t surprise me,” replied my mate.

“He still eats everything in sight, but ever since he had to shit out that cue ball, he measures everything first.

Comment

• fyrOM
                                Banned
                                • Feb 2010

OM, thats an impressive effort...you've gone from typing an entire library to just five words. You've adapted quickly and learnt your lesson, you remind me of my mate's pet monkey...
                                I can see your still stubborn as mule and dumb as one with No sense of humor…
                                There was no lesson you dick brain.

With little ado and even less credibility, here is the Jackass of the Year award.

Hee Haw

Phoenix at his grade school photo….always trying to prove he can punch above his weight and hit you in the shin.

Last edited by fyrOM; 02-10-2011, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X