Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • slovenec zrinski
    • Sep 2008

Keep up the good work Vodenka and do not let ANYTHING divert you from the path you have chosen. Action is what matters and by starting language schools your cultural organisation is doing the work that needs to be done to preserve your heritage.
    Perhaps someone from Vinozhito should answer to some of the serious concerns that you have raised about them here and on Maknews.

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Pavel, Perhaps we should focus more on the language classes that Vodenka is organizing and how it can help the Macedonians in Egejska Makedonija.

Vodenka, Its water under the bridge now, lets focus on the language program and see how it could help the people in the Egej Region.
      Risto raised a good point and we should be looking at the positives here, lets not go off track and turn this discussion into a negative one.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• vodenka
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
        Pavel, Perhaps we should focus more on the language classes that Vodenka is organizing and how it can help the Macedonians in Egejska Makedonija.

Vodenka, Its water under the bridge now, lets focus on the language program and see how it could help the people in the Egej Region.
        Risto raised a good point and we should be looking at the positives here, lets not go off track and turn this discussion into a negative one.
        You are right, Prolet. Lets focus on real work and how all of us can help our cause, concretely.
        I promise I will not respond to any provocation by Vinozhito members. I will ignore them. Our people in Egejska know them very well and I do not need to prove anything to anybody. Their work and attitude speaks by iitself and who wants to understand, will understand what I mean.

We are ready for the new term of language classes. By next October I hope some other cultural associations will take our example and get some one to teach the language. I really hope that very soon will be able to teach children, too. We will need many things in that case as the teaching will be professional (not that now it is not as our teacher is a philologist in macedonian language). I will keep contact with you and inform about our projects.

Comment

• Grotius
          • Dec 2009

"I promise I will not respond to any provocation by Vinozhito members."

Vodenka, you have got to be kidding, I have never heard anything from Vinozito that might provoke you, rather, what I have witnessed is YOU throwing garbage around. I have serious doubts that you even run Macedonian language classes.

"Lets focus on real work and how all of us can help our cause".

If only YOU followed your own advice! As I said in a previous post, either remain positive about your activities, and we will all support you, or simply shut up. Nobody wants to hear your rubbish anymore.

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by slovenec zrinski View Post
            Keep up the good work Vodenka and do not let ANYTHING divert you from the path you have chosen. Action is what matters and by starting language schools your cultural organisation is doing the work that needs to be done to preserve your heritage.
            Perhaps someone from Vinozhito should answer to some of the serious concerns that you have raised about them here and on Maknews.
            Perhaps you should not involve yourself in a matter that you neither understand nor should comment on...if you know what I mean.

Comment

• zoomer
              • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
              Perhaps you should not involve yourself in a matter that you neither understand nor should comment on...if you know what I mean.

I think he understand more then any of you here!

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by zoomer View Post
                I think he understand more then any of you here!
                Well why don't you fill us in 'zoomer'...

Comment

• zoomer
                  • Feb 2010

O Trainos Pasois exe Megala Arxedia!!!

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by vodenka View Post
                    You are right, Prolet. Lets focus on real work and how all of us can help our cause, concretely.
                    I promise I will not respond to any provocation by Vinozhito members. I will ignore them. Our people in Egejska know them very well and I do not need to prove anything to anybody. Their work and attitude speaks by iitself and who wants to understand, will understand what I mean.

We are ready for the new term of language classes. By next October I hope some other cultural associations will take our example and get some one to teach the language. I really hope that very soon will be able to teach children, too. We will need many things in that case as the teaching will be professional (not that now it is not as our teacher is a philologist in macedonian language). I will keep contact with you and inform about our projects.
                    Spolaj Ti Vodenka keep up the good work

The Language Classes are very important for our people in the Egej region, especially for the younger generation.
                    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Phoenix, Whats he saying?

Comment

• Grotius
                        • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                        Phoenix, Whats he saying?
                        Kev, c'mon, you should know, he is speaking mandarin after all!

In any event, let me translate: " I am a dickhead" - or something like that.

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Grotius, could be Cantonese

Ne se nerviraj tolku, si prajme muabet.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Zoomer, I suspected you were Greek.
                            Please be advised this is your first & last warning, there will be no Greek written on this forum without translation. You will be banned from the forum if this happens again.
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Grotius
                              • Dec 2009

Spring,

ne se nerviram, se smejam. Stariot "Zoomer" od Kanada ni pochna na Grchki, mozhi treba da se fkluchi vo uchelishteto na Vodenka za da nauchi po Makedonski.

Comment

• Prolet
                                • Sep 2009

hahahaha

Ke go nauchime tuka ako znaj LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X