X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vodenka
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Mikail View Post
    I don't understand what you are trying to say. What has Vinozhito got to do with the progress of your project? Why do you always bring them up?
    Did you read what I wrote on the previous post? They say they organize language classes in Solun and they said it in Skopje during an event. I was there, they knew I was there, our teacher who was at those classes, was there but still they said that the classes in Solun were organized by Vinozhito and not our association, which is a big LIE!

Comment

• Mikail
      • Sep 2008

Who said it?
      From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Jankovska
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by vodenka View Post
        Something very serious happened last week-end in Skopje where I met some people. Result: we as cultural association withdraw the teacher from the language classes from Solun. Vinozhito can organize its classes as they thing best, there. I am sorry for the disappointment some of the people attending the classes in Solun feel and I know they were looking forward to the new classes in March with our teacher, but I really cannot put up with Vinozhito members games anymore. This is just for your information.
        Hi Vodenka

I have fallen out with you on many occassions first about the Egejci and than about Vinozito, however the work you are doing deserves great respect and well done. I have a question and I am hoping you can answer it for me. Do Vinoziot hold classes in Solun, if not where did you hear that they are planning to? If thhey held them already maybe it would have been a good idea to invest your hard work in a different area (not that Solun is small) and if they don't, are you sure that they will start?
        Also I dissagree with you slagging off Vinozito all the time and most people I have met from Egej are supporters of Vinozito. Please stop. You are not doing yourself any favours and you are not doing the Macedonians cause any favours.
        Another thing that bothers me as per your last post is that there is a hint that Vinozito is at fault for you having to stop your classes in Solun. To me this is a big accusation, huge one actually. Can you please explain more in detail why this is so? I mean if Vinozito are playing differently behind the scenes and you know of it it is your duty as a good Macedonian to inform us but with facts. Please do so, I really want to know
        Thanks

Comment

• vodenka
          • Mar 2009

I cannot explain all my problems with Vinozhito (I have everything documented) but I can explain the last case which is in regard with the language classes.
          One year ago I and other 4 Macedonians organized ourselves in a cultural organization because we thought we could serve better the Macedonian cause than on a political base. Our first activity was to organize Macedonian language classes. Although we were attacked by fascists groups in Greece, Vinozhito remained indifferent and did not write a single word of support. Never mind.
          When we started the classes, we had a collaboration with an ex member of Vinozhito in Solun whom I THOUGHT he did not have any relation with the party anymore. He told some people about these classes and found a room where we could do the lessons. We as organization provided for the teacher. Some of the students are Vinozhito members, but this is not the problem. The problem started when Vinozhito wanted to present this activity as their own. I told them not to do this as I and the other members of the association do not want to connect our organization to Vinozhito as our aim is to get close to people who do not like to be involved in politics but they are Macedonians and wish to do something for our cultural heritage and traditions.
          They continue to do thiis propaganda, especially abroad (first Canada and now in Republic of Macedonia). By doing this, they are putting our efforts in big danger, because it is already hard enough for some of us, as ex-members of Vinozhito, to gain people’s trust, immagine if our people now get a suspicion that we may colloborate in some way with the party.
          That is why I am so upset with Vinozhito: no matter how far we want to be from them, we always find them on our path.
          Diaspora, instead of asking Vinozhito what it achieved on all past years on political matters, is asking me why I do not want them around. It is not fair, at all.
          Last edited by vodenka; 03-01-2010, 07:40 AM.

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

Vodenka, how many people are involved with your organization?

Comment

• vodenka
              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
              Vodenka, how many people are involved with your organization?
              What do you mean?

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by vodenka View Post
                I and the other members of the association do not want to connect our organization to Vinozhito as our aim is to get close to people who do not like to be involved in politics but they are Macedonians and wish to do something for our cultural heritage and traditions.
                Please help me understand, how can Macedonians not want to be involved in politics, when past and present Governments in Greece are the reason why they are in a situation they are in now. Vinozito are our only party that has contacts and a voice that can be heard internationaly incase you have problems whith your goals.

So are you going to tell me that the politicly in Greece, the Macedonians are free and happy with it at the moment, therefor politics is not a concern?
                Last edited by Bill77; 03-01-2010, 08:33 AM.
                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Vodenka, I guess he is asking the number of the people that are involved

Vodenka, I thought the Language classes were run only in Voden? Vinozito even opened up an office there, isnt this where the Krste Petkov Misirkov Foundation Stronghold will be??
                  МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• vodenka
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                    Vodenka, I guess he is asking the number of the people that are involved

Vodenka, I thought the Language classes were run only in Voden? Vinozito even opened up an office there, isnt this where the Krste Petkov Misirkov Foundation Stronghold will be??
                    The language classes were run in both Voden and Solun, the same time.
                    Now, we will have classes in Voden and one more place and insread of 2, we will have 4 classes. Solun is out of our program now. I do not know when and how many people will participate in Solun classes. I hope they succed, because it will be a pity if they will not, as Solun is very important center.
                    Many people are involved with our activities as we have contact with many cultural associations. especially in Vodensko.

Comment

• vodenka
                      • Mar 2009

So are you going to tell me that the politicly in Greece, the Macedonians are free and happy with it at the moment, therefor politics is not a concern?
                      No, Macedonians are not free or happy with the situation, but as some of us tried politically and failed to do any good, we now try on the cultural field. We may succed to do better.
                      Those who think that the political way is better, they are free to continue on that road.
                      If we do not succed to do something good that Macedonians will follow and participate to our activities, it will not be their fault but probably only ours: it will mean that we are doing something wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X