Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Jas imam edno prashanje, kolku shishina piva otepa snoshti?
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• dedanoe
      Banned
      • Feb 2010

objava na svetite tajni

A must read (although most of it partially was already announced)... and comment; the victorious are those to write the history, who then writes them Holy Secrets and for which score? i am victorious when no one wins.

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

Sho stori toa znaene tvoito! Kai si be .. te zaginame!
        Kashimi govorto na opitvata ot SoM pret tvoita pismo.
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• dedanoe
          Banned
          • Feb 2010

struja e nasocheno dvizhenje i na masi i na elektrojnitricitetki: opsto poznato e deka coulomb po analogija na newton ovata gravitacija go formuliral elektrichniot zakon (F_e RR = - k Q1 Q2 nasproti F_g RR = G M1 M2) tie se po forma sosem identichni one pure clone copy to the other; e sea, ako sonceto so negoite 100 stepeni temperatura kachi izvesna kolichina voda na 100 metri visina a zatim so 300 stepeni kachi noev oblak so druga kolichina voda na 300 metri visina togaj megu prviot i vtoriot oblak se sozdava i masena i elektrichna razlika vo potencijali oti sekoja chestica i od edniot i od drugiot oblak e elementarna korpuskula koja se karakterizira i so ista masa i so ist naboj a od oblak do oblak nimniot broj e varijabilen. deka i masata mozhe da e negativna eve kako: jas i majka mi recimo zaedno tezime 160 kg od koi 90 kg se na majka mi a 70 kg se moi pa jas sum -10 kg a ona +10 kg vo odnos na nashata algebarska sredina od 80 kg. razlikata vo masi povlekuva i razlika vo maseni potencijali a toa e masen napon a pod dejstvo na takov masen napon doagja do protok na masena struja koja e odnos pomegu promenata na masite vo izminato vreme pa masen potencijal puta brzina na masen protok ramno e na masena moknost... zborot mi e zoshto pa da ne celata elektrika se preslika vo domen na masi kako i celata gravitacionika bi se preslikala vo domen na elek trojni... trici, trici, trici teti?
          Last edited by dedanoe; 05-25-2010, 08:01 AM.

Comment

• dedanoe
            Banned
            • Feb 2010

zadkulisnite dvorjanski igranki na fizicharite: F = sqrt(-1) am; se chita Force is that i am (well not, you are no longer), E = mc^2; testing testing 1 2 3 mic the m c m blind Donald, E = hf; se chita И is ејч иф ili Energy is A chef and so Power is boss. mojta najzamerka na contemporary physicists e toa sho gradat nauka koja bi ja dokazhala biblijata namesto da se zanimava so toa za sho e taa osnovana a toa e fizichkata stvarnost ili more precisely, the leverian reality of the Macedonian LOST.

force is not forcing the changes but it is up to the will of the weight to spin the wheel of sizes; energy as you know it is not food for doing work but it is only 'an yin verse quantity of', for instance space is yin verse quantity of mass and mass is verse out quantity of space; and finally, work is done when someone's imbalance is altered 4 imbalance is that food to get the job done. imbalance is the norm or determinant of all the potentials and all the actual possessions of the material point.
            Last edited by dedanoe; 05-25-2010, 08:20 AM.

Comment

• Makedonetz
              • Apr 2010

i was lost after the first post

its all to me hehehe
              Makedoncite se borat
              za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
              - Goce Delchev

Comment

• dedanoe
                Banned
                • Feb 2010

dedanoe's charge to mass conversions:

F_e RR = - k Q1 Q2 and F_g RR = G M1 M2
                summed (F_e + F_g) RR = G M1 M2 - k Q1 Q2
                or U RR = G M1 M2 - k Q1 Q2
                differentiated with all the magnitudes considered as variable (except k and G)
                RR dU + 2 U R dR = G M1 dM2 + G M2 dM1 - k Q1 dQ2 - k Q2 dQ1
                consider now only the part dM2 = (k / G) (Q2 / M1) dQ1
                k = 9E+9; G = 6.7E-11; Q2 = 1.6E-19; M1 = 9.1E-31
                so dM2 = 2.4E+31 dQ1

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

Originally posted by dedanoe View Post
                  dedanoe's charge to mass conversions:

F_e RR = - k Q1 Q2 and F_g RR = G M1 M2
                  so dM2 = 2.4E+31 dQ1
                  Wrong dedanoe

if......., F_e RR = - k Q1 Q2 and F_g RR = G M1 M2

Then [B]dM2 = 2.4E+31 dQ2
                  Last edited by Bill77; 05-25-2010, 09:03 AM.
                  http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

LMAO you serious Bill????
                    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                      Jas imam edno prashanje, kolku shishina piva otepa snoshti?
                      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
                        LMAO you serious Bill????
                        Nahhhhh i was hoping he could be 1 off and i probably assed it But i did give an impresion i knew what i was talking about, Didn't i? or i didn't fool anyone.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                          Wrong dedanoe

if......., F_e RR = - k Q1 Q2 and F_g RR = G M1 M2

Then [B]dM2 = 2.4E+31 dQ2
                          Hahaha.....
                          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                            Hahaha.....
                            SOM.... poor Dedanoe probably spent months on this formulor and is now back to the drawing board double checking and scratching his head thinking "where did i go wrong"...... or mabe not.

But i am quite sure for a tiny moment he got exited at the thought mabe someone finaly understood him and challenged him.

Comment

• julie
                              • May 2009

I'd laugh if you had cracked the code for something Bill, you may be a genius in your subconscious and not know it bro
                              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• fyrOM
                                Banned
                                • Feb 2010

Do you guys really understand this stuff or do we have an episode of the big bang theory.

Comment

Working...
                                X