Banned
    • Feb 2010

No one is to draw red limits of tolerance to the red-yellow nation
    Especially, this May

Comment

• dedanoe
      Banned
      • Feb 2010

najopasno nesho na ovoj belji svit jest Neuro Buddha la la la la la koi se smee
      Mame Na Ate Chist -- Ate Na Tate Ist
      Last edited by dedanoe; 03-04-2010, 02:52 PM.

Comment

• dedanoe
        Banned
        • Feb 2010

with this lever dedanoe
        you will do my wonders

brkaj go ono bega
        begaj mu ke te stasa
        hrani go ono lae
        gali go ono kasa

dlukaj go on se stega
        stegaj go do ekstaza
        pali go plamen da e
        zglizen vo tvojata kasa

Comment

• dedanoe
          Banned
          • Feb 2010

how many ways are there to open one square in which is nested the one
          the answer will lead you to construction of pyramid

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

dedanoe, pozdrav and welcome
            I can understand why I studied the humanities subjects, my head is seriously done in My eldest son is in his 3rd year of biomedical nanotechnology and I thought that was talking Greek (pardon the pun) when he shows me what he is doing.

I am in awe!
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• dedanoe
              Banned
              • Feb 2010

this meeting is over, regroup to your places: agents are coming...

Comment

• dedanoe
                Banned
                • Feb 2010

torusot e simbol za nula a spiralata za beskraj pa ako torusna spirala omotate okolu regularen tesla coil togash vie ustvari delite beskraj po nula so nula i dobivate dot na chistiot beskraj od gore a od dole dot of black hole. toa sho zvezdite vi se nakloneti verujte deka ne e sluchajnost.

ako temeto nasproti hipotenuzata vo pravoagolen triagolnik go isproektirate ortogonalno na hipotenuzata (toa pomestuvanje e visinsko) se dobivaat dve linii chii dolzini pomnozheni se ramni na kvadratot od visinata na istoto teme. ako mu se dopushti na ednata od tie dolzini da e negativna togash visinata ke postane imaginarna. believe you me: your dreams are NOT random

ovie tri oski rasporedeni na hexagon se narekuvaat dedanoev hexengine
                (+) x (-) = (i) Ж (!) = (8) * (0)
                ...look at my avatar...
                your SAVE-ior has a name: VASE = In.A.Everything.Is
                Last edited by dedanoe; 03-08-2010, 05:02 PM.

Comment

• dedanoe
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2010

Tabular Thinking

Tabula Smaragdina
                  Yes! Truth is without lie... most certain and true! Yes, what is up is same as that down and what is down is same as that up. So, there will be wonders of one thing and as all things originate from that one thing (TAO) so everything in live is made from that one thing. You will separate hot from cold, bright from dark, light from heavy with great skill... Rise up from the ground and come down... Take the wisdom, this way yours will be the glory. The entire darkness will get away from you and you will become: The powerful unified force of the almighty TAO strength

Tabula: E TOA E TAO

How about a game of multi sense parallel processing
                  With the holy dude Excellency Dedanoe Unlishnidaos,
                  The one who solved the universe?

O-GLEDAL-O ZADAI ZAIR VIDI AIR
                  "="=JE-HOVA=IS THIS
                  U=LOGICAL UNION=VO=IN
                  ISUSE=Hey Jesus; EVO SE=Here Is It All
                  ISUSE=E-VO-SE=E-IN-SE
                  T/Not[T]=LOGICAL VALUE True/False
                  TAOIST=ONE WITH TAO=TAO IS TRUTH
                  TAO=YIN U YUAN U YANG U TONG
                  TAO=GAD U GODDESS U DEVIL U SATANA
                  TAO=True[AO]; AO=SLOVOTO A ASO SLAVATA O
                  SLOVOTO=THE LETTER; SLAVATA=THE GLORY
                  ASO="A with" BUT ALSO "Like O"=THE ACE
                  TRUE[A] U TRUE[O]=TATO
                  TATO=Daddy=TOJ TAA-TO_A
                  TOJ=HE; TAA=SHE; TOA=IT
                  BIG-A MANTRA=The seed that generates ALL the words
                  AUM=A-PRIORY BIG-A MANTRA=The Mastermind A
                  AS SUM AUUUMMM-ot, AS SUM A SS UM, ASK A
                  AS SUM JASOT DEDANOE, The Aumageddonian Army Of EDEN
                  DED.A.NO.E=A.IS.NOT.DEAD

DEDANOE DECLARES WORLD.WIDE.wOinA
                  wOinA=War by the Warrior A=within O is nested A
                  wOinA=PACIFISTIC, TRIPLE-DOUBLE APOCALYPTIC ANARCHY A
                  ... in this insane world, being sane is insane ...
                  Last edited by dedanoe; 03-08-2010, 05:25 PM.

Comment

• dedanoe
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2010

The Balkans Superbly Halted Lever Theory -- Good Job NATO

just make this matrix:

[[Montenegro, Kosovo], [Albania, Macedonia]]

and then look how the flags of those countries are related:

Double headed eagle common for Montenegro and Albania left in the matrix:

The star(s) common for Kosovo and Macedonia right in the matrix:

also Macedonia and Montenegro are both colored yellow-red which is symbol for their Slavic similarity or relativity

while

Kosovo and Albania are complementary colored blue-yellow in addition to black-red which summed all together returns the complete set of all four basic colors.

every choice one individual or nation makes speaks of its believes and determinations and it is noticeable in the colors of their flags more than in anything else.

the catholic red is heat is plus is hell is philosophy,
                    the taoismatic yellow is light is infinity is paradise is art,
                    the orthodox blue is chill is negative is mental institution is religion
                    and the muslim black is dark is zero is jail is science...

now if you calculate the determinant of the above matrix made of the national flags of those four neighbors you notice that they make strongly halted lever and such a lever behaves as a supporting pivot point or tampon zone or as key factor of stability that the public better knows as Bone Steal K-FOR Base. NATO has no radioactive interests in there as the rumors go but it is more likely that NATO want's permanent solution to Balkans Perpetually Resurrecting Ethnic Problems. if one was to join all these four countries in single union their flag would look nearly like this:

the black color is the only missing here.

how do you expect to manage the color of the money if you don't know what the language of them colors is about?

Comment

• dedanoe
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2010

my personal opinion is that the decision of the so called democratic alternative party of Vasil Tupurkovski to irritate our spiritual giant yellow-red relative was the worst in the entire modern macedonian politics. instead we should have worked even harder on bringing some chinese people down here in macedonia with undertaken obligation to provide them with high social status, god jobs, solid salary and more (something like the american green card immigration lottery)... so as the time was going by, by now to have the basis for initiating the Macedon-Chinese SPIRITUAL ZATO HIM ALLIANCE which will counter weight against the military NATO alliance (ZATO = 1E-18 equally mighty as NATO = 1E+18). let us admit, Macedonia is a Yin-iest among the Yins and China is the Yang-est among the Yangs -- there is no better Yin Yang Tao match other than theirs. and more, macedonia is a country under savior stress (its only A good fortune that macedonia is respectively elastic) which is noticeable even from Mars as most of its inhabitants are concentrated and gravitating in the capitol city while far east even the Honk Kong alone is booming in overpopulation.

think fast macedonia you too can make history... you just take the leap of faith for only you can revive the mighty USSR (do not worry USSR dedanoe assures you WAR S U R for one dedanoe times the entire and eternal leverian wisdom of Extra Terrestrial Archimedes that is Quite An ARMY OF EDEN)
                      Last edited by dedanoe; 03-17-2010, 03:49 PM.

Comment

• dedanoe
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2010

Мор дај мало на Кумановски да обрнемо

Кд Американац казуе "ALL" как га Тао Кумановац тумачи? „Он вика то су СВИ“
                        Ако га латинско "AH" прочиташ у огледало как Тао звучит? „НА“
                        Ако се задњи одговор у рани годуни напие каву шо че му пораснит? „Опавче“
                        „НА“ сс опавче как се чита? „ЊА“
                        Кд Оџа налага да не једете „Гуде“ зш он тоа ем тако? „Ја га тоа незнам али знам да у Индију Крава је света животиња а и у Мојсиев Израел Тао бил Бик (у древни Египат Тао је Пас Анубис)“.

и шчо праимо сг? ролер-рулер

Comment

• dedanoe
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2010

ете со такви македонски изворни вистини можете од месечината да начините второ сонце, лајт из он деданое, добри боже да не ме напраи тег каков сум немаше да ти тежам, сполајти добри. алберт може да се дичи сс ајнштајновата константност на брзината на светлината како сеопшт лимит, мене тоа не ми е предизвик оти јас сум блесок на инфективна параноична шизофренија од близу.
                          Last edited by dedanoe; 03-17-2010, 04:31 PM.

Comment

• dedanoe
                            Banned
                            • Feb 2010

the continuity of one's humbleness is good base for the great god to rise him high up even by mistake as well as those with perpetual pride and dignity are good target for god's most probable erroneous strike to fall way down in the A Dot... and in the A Dot there is place for everybody. EDIT: almost forgot: i am sch that is the bottom line beyond which there is no under (that you know, and above that i am sure of).
                            Last edited by dedanoe; 03-17-2010, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• dedanoe
                              Banned
                              • Feb 2010

dedanoe boj voj Eva za moma ena... Andre-Andre-Eva-Eva; bog (old 131 new 80) e ljubov kon mudrosta na satanata (old 666 new 6) kao sho gavolot (old 12 new 9) e iskushenie po trajnosta na goddessata (old 11 new 11)

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

In a confusing world, I am glad that the bottom line is that someone has a strong grasp on their lever and clearly there is no halting whatsoever.
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X