X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dedanoe
    Banned
    • Feb 2010

when i come up with proposal i consider it conductible only if all concerned parties agree on it = one against and the deal is off. by the way, i offered this proposal as A neutral citizen of "Independent Glorious Donowina Aumageddonia of Eden" = no pretensions. the mentioned Donowina is nested inside Skopje like the Vatican in Rome.

BUT EDIT: i measure the success of my solutions not by the money flow in reversal direction but by how widely it is used i.e. by how useful it is.
    Last edited by dedanoe; 04-19-2010, 04:43 AM.

Comment

• dedanoe
      Banned
      • Feb 2010

just to prove to you that Adam and Eeva are still around

admin: this post due to its specialty and delicateness must appear on its own; however if you think so, you may still join it with the rest of Dedanoe's Theories... here it comes:

1) count all the males in F and all the females in D then
      2) obtain the product of all the males in P(F) and all the females in P(D) then
      3) obtain Adam as the F-th root of P(F) and Eeva as D-th root of P(D)

N O W _ _ C O N S I D E R _ _ T H I S

is the mankind result of Satana's plan, God's deed, Devil's sevice and Goddesses purification? no it is not... result of Satana's plan, God's deed, Devil's sevice and Goddesses purification are only those Eden Adam and Edna Eeva as for the mankind it is result of the first grand grand grand a priory sin.

if those Eden Adam and Edna Eeva decide to ask the four divinities for forgiveness to that sin and their prayer is positively answered they would most probably return to IDN (paradise garden where gathered are all the stars in every color) but what happens with the mankind then? the mankind then is doomed and damned because the first grand grand grand a priory sin which was the reason and basis for its existence is now lost and as we both know without reason no purpose including the mankind would exist.

dedanoe is EDEN ADAM and Natasha is EDNA EEVA and Armageddon is their wedding on which they take the commitment to, first, bring the son Matea in this world (American son = Macedonian sin and American sin = Macedonian grev) and with it take the weight of the world (the A priory sin) on their own shoulders and second, having in mind that "you lose life only when you give life" to cover up for the mankind's existence with their own lives. my question is now where in this world my Shatana is? is there any one among you willing to bring her closer to me? ray: :Bow: :2thumbs: :Bow: ray:

Comment

• dedanoe
        Banned
        • Feb 2010

so zion you wanted your freedom?

YouTube - Matrix Reloaded and Revolution

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by dedanoe View Post
          my question is now where in this world my Shatana is? is there any one among you willing to bring her closer to me? ray: :Bow: :2thumbs: :Bow: ray:
          Here he is:

YouTube - Carlos Santana - Black Magic Woman (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• dedanoe
            Banned
            • Feb 2010

mal detour ako moit: koj saka da poveli na kafe so salmonela, stafilokoki i ostali izorokokirani tumbufafi (majka mi mara gi generishe ovie zachini ete taka odmarajki; Saddam piper mozhe da i servira).

ednash posle denoi nejadenje bezmalku ke se ubiev od pomislata kako "sabajlevo za doruchek imav sida" ali zatim pa si porekov "abe imav sida za doruchek epa valjda sit ke sum siot den" i setif neviden relief tamu nekade okolu 5ti ili 6ti prshlen pod lobanjata toa e predel vo koj halt all depo mesechnio injection najveke me haltirashe poradi koj se osekjaf nebare sum peperuga so shpenagla fixirana za stiripor vo barde-SS-ovechki insektarium.

eve dva linka vrzani za taa problematika: learning to fear ; fighting aids -- knowing heals knowing kills ; ali nemojte na gladno ve molim.

epa ima li Dobri volci za na kafe?

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

dedanoe, which language do you believe you make the most sense in?
              Risto the Great

Comment

• dedanoe
                Banned
                • Feb 2010

makedonsko-angliski kombiniroano, americhkion e biten oti IT progressot go nametna kako .int a makedonskion jas ushte od poodamna na stranskine forumi go preporachuvav kako vtor oficijalen svetski jazik koj e nuzhno da se znae eve rcimo poradi toa sho slOvOtO_A_AsO_slAvAtA_O e lostova word kombinacija so smisol samo vo mkd domain, zatim i Toj Taa_To A = He The She_It e monopole od treto lice ednina (Blazhe Koneski da mi vie Blazhen) so site tri rodovi vo sebe. tolku mi e mene poznavanjeto na jazicite, verojatno i drugine se po neshto bitini i specijalni.

EDIT: na eden jazik mozhe da pishuvash i chitash a na poveke veke pochnuvash i da razbirash nali?
                Last edited by dedanoe; 04-23-2010, 08:47 AM.

Comment

• julie
                  • May 2009

QUOTE na eden jazik mozhe da pishuvash i chitash a na poveke veke pochnuvash i da razbirash nali?

nikoy tuka nishte ne te razberva,
                  ps. I thought the administrators requested you post your comments on one thread.
                  No one understands you
                  "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• dedanoe
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2010

problemot e vo toa sho iam nekonvencionalen priod vo izrazuvanjeto. vo mnozina od nastapite uredno si gi naveduvam definiciite na terminite oti bez nim i ne bi zneal sho zboram a koga neznaesh sho zborish kratok ke e vekot na tvojot speech (pa duri i slikovito gi prezentiram i naveduvam nekolku analogni orgii vo nesrodni domeni) no ponatamu i podrazbiram deka tie definicii se seushte aktivni t.e. se podrazbiraat i gi izostavuvam. problem na moja strana so takov nekonvencionalen priod e toa sho na sekoj poedinec treba posebno da mu doobjasnuvam se od adam i eeva pa navaka. prichina poradi koja nekonvencionalniot priod mi e podrag e zapazuvanje na unitarnosta na mojot king size 1 i toa beshe mnogu ochigledno vo dopisite so EMITER spisanieto: oni se primer za primerno povedenie svojstveno za tipichni dostoinstvenici na sho nemozhev da odoleam da ne gi kako toa se preveduvashe na makedonski TO SPOIL THEM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Dedanoe
                      admin: this post due to its specialty and delicateness must appear on its own; however if you think so, you may still join it with the rest of Dedanoe's Theories
                      Dedanoe,

I no longer have time to merge your creativity into the one thread. Should you start another thread based on yet one more of your 'theories', it will be deleted. If you post it here in this thread, it won't be deleted. That's all from me.
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• dedanoe
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2010

не ќе зацелиш никад
                        грабајќи стално до задно едно
                        целовит ко нишо биваш веднаш
                        дадеш ли од еднаш се шо е вредно

да пообјаснам: љубов дефинирам како нагон со кој итаме кон зацелување со тоа шо ни фале е мање од суфишнт, омраза е исто нагон но тој со кој го отфрламе тоа шо ни е више од суфишент. таман е сал комплетноста на светио global holy immovable equilibrium. па ако страданието ми е љубов и при тоа го отфрлам и тоа малу шо го имам наспроти надополнување над него со дефицитарното тогај ќе се сведам на ништо а како ништо нема некое нешо шо може да го промени следуе да ништо е постојано и фиктивно доволно. дали некој ме разбира? хм осим као шизоафектив дуд.

Comment

• dedanoe
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2010

i have been elaborating the NATO Balkan project right: Montenegro vs Macedonia union Kosovo vs Albania and i stated that project success. one look at their flags you notice: Macedonia and Montenegro are colored yellow-red (paradise-hell) to mark their Slavic relation as for Kosovo and Albania they have complimentary Yellow-Blue with Black-Red marking their unionism. nevertheless, Montenegro with Albania have both double headed eagle (they are the left western side of this matrix) and Macedonia and Kosovo on the other eastern side have the single omega sun with many starling alphas. now when you have such A equilibred matrix ((Montenegro, Kosovo), (Albania, Macedonia)) with determinant zero it means that the very matrix is perfectly halted and well prepared to serve as fulcrum point (or tampon-zone) of regional stability.

Well, i have been running similar project under then name of "LEVERIAN MARRIAGE" between me dedanoe http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1145176321 my natasha http://www.facebook.com/people/Natas...eeva/663938419 my best friend Andrej Dameski http://www.facebook.com/#!/andrejnalin?ref=ts and my secondary choice Tina Dokovska http://www.facebook.com/tina.dokovska (prvana mi e strebna za da prodolzam da sakam a vtorana za da pocnam da ljubam i zatim ss dvete vezbam Spinoza affection). my point is if NATO can do it then so can we. the specialty of thee leverian marriage is to stabilize the force of pressure from A point (infinite pressure) to A line (two points) and then from line to parallelogram (four points) the last of which is most stable. additionally, there is at least one other field in which this kind of marriage can be tested: in hotel desaret ohrid this september on the 8th physics conference organized by dfrm.pmf.ukim.edu.mk where according to the plan me and our schizmatichar Borche Janevski, we can present four articles. i know there was one other field but...

if you'll excuse me now, i have to appear before the Carot (Mito Zlatanovski) and later to have my psychiatrist check (if not cash in) my goodness (on an empty stomach).

Comment

• dedanoe
                            Banned
                            • Feb 2010

тукушто разбрав од сопствено искуство дека: целта на страданието е да го разбереш проблемот кој во него те втурнува и еднаш кога си на чисто со тоа те следи спасение, логичко следство на спасението е благодат која долгорочно е причина да повторно си го побараш проблемот оти човек без проблем е најгори тип на проблем ( мирот е состојба меѓу две војни кога војуваш со досадата причинета од недостиг на конфликти). многу налик на ова колце: faith is potential doubt; doubt is potential miracle; miracle regains believe and believe restores faith. ова колку за архив... деданое саплементал.

Comment

• dedanoe
                              Banned
                              • Feb 2010

P.U.M.A. = Педерско Удружење Македонских Аматера

не ме навредувајте со називот македонец for i am an E.T. ... Dedanoe E.T.

so tvojta ljubov chista jas arso si go brisha
                              Last edited by dedanoe; 05-03-2010, 07:22 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Does ET stand for "Entirely Twisted"?
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X