X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Palestinians VS Israelis

What a disaster of a situation, as a Macedonian I can see similarities with both sides, and I choose no side here because it is a touchy situation. I understand the right of Israel to defend its people and state, but I also understand the Palestinians and their suffering.

Does anybody have more information with regard to the apparent 'road map' which is supposed to cater for a two-state solution? What the borders will be like?

How can a two-state solution be possible if Gaza and the West Bank are not linked by land?

Some terrible things are happening in Palestine at the moment, with neither side letting up.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.
  • Bratot
    • Sep 2008

The best way to look on this issue, is to find the real motives behind the Israeli-Palestinian 'problem'.

Who is financing Hezbolah and why? What is their goal?

If Israel fail, the radical Islamist movement will transfer on the Balkans.

Just to mention that most of the Israeli-Palestinian open questions are already resolved.
    But someone else is not interested in that kind of situation.
    The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Spartan
      • Sep 2008

SoM
      In my humblest of opinions, as long as those 2 peoples exist on the same piece of land , there will be fighting...

Comment

• Bratot
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
        SoM
        In my humblest of opinions, as long as those 2 peoples exist on the same piece of land , there will be fighting...
        As long as Israel exist....
        The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Spartan
          • Sep 2008

^^
          Bottom line my friend

Comment

• MapleLeaf1
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
            What a disaster of a situation, as a Macedonian I can see similarities with both sides, and I choose no side here because it is a touchy situation. I understand the right of Israel to defend its people and state, but I also understand the Palestinians and their suffering.
            Perfectly said SOM, I feel the exact same way as you, I too hate even commenting or touching the subject because I find that people are on totally opposite sides of the spectrum when dealing with the issue

But one thing that strikes me this time, is why such silence about the subject in the western media, I posed this question to a Pakistani(Muslim) friend, and he rolled his eyes and said, "the economy maybe?"

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Everyone feels sorry for the Jewish survivors of the holocaust. But the idea of the UN creating a State to allow the Yiddish (+ whatever else) speaking population claim ancient ancestry with the Israelites (and learn Hebrew) ... sounds too much like some other people we know. It annoys me but is accepted. The land should be rolled back in accordance with the original UN partition plan from 50 odd years ago and the 2 warring entities should accept it and move on peacefully. The Palestinians & Israelis should then outlaw any territorial aspirations in their respective constitutions.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bratot
                • Sep 2008

Palestinian ppl does not have territorial aspiration Risto. Instead of the fake impression which is being given to the world, we should first look for some answer on my questions upper in this thread.

The intention of Hamas is not to set free somebody or something, but to exterminate every single Israelite.

I don't put myself on sb's side, but I reject to be used in the name of "human rights" in order to break sb's else.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Bratot, you are talking about the intention of Hamas.
                  I am talking about Palestinians. If the territories were restored with appropriate restitution, there would be no Hamas in my opinion.
                  On 13 February 2006, in an interview in Russian newspaper Nezavisimaya Gazeta,[39] Khaled Mashal declared that Hamas might "possibly give a long-term truce with Israel", if Israel recognized the 1949 armistice lines, withdraw itself from all Palestinian territories (including the West Bank and East Jerusalem) and recognize Palestinian rights that would include the "right of return".
                  From Wikipedia, but lends weight to my suggestion.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bratot
                    • Sep 2008

Hamas is managed by Teheran. It's enough to look for Iran official statements and the recruits they are sending.

If they accomplish their goal, to destroy Israel, they will focus on Balkans.

The next week I will have more time to elaborate more detailed, so you could understand what i'm sayin.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

I think Palestinian organisations (none of whom have the support of all the Palestinian people) have fallen well short in serving their people so they can realize the Palestinian state, that goes for Fatah, Hamas, etc, each have done a little, but not nearly enough. There are so many factions and divisions, they resemble the Macedonian people during the Ottoman period, and so does their desperation (See Gemidzhi). What lets them down is their extremism, I am no friend of Islamic extremism, but I don't consider myself an enemy of Islam. I understand and respect the right of the Palestinian people to have a homeland, and as difficult as it may be for themselves, they have to extend the same respect of right to the Israelis, as from 1948 Israel is a reality and there is no changing this.

I am watching the news now, and it seems that world opinion is steadily in the favour of the Palestinians, there have even been protests in Argentina, who have commenced preparations to send over much needed food and aid, and whose Israeli ambassador has refused any further appearances on talk shows with his Palestinian equivalent. As usual America is making up her own rules and abstaining from clear-cut decisions made by the UN, both sides accusing each other of provocation, etc.

What is happening is wrong. Hamas need to stop firing rockets into Israel, and the Israelis need to stop destroying Gaza indiscriminately, there have been UN, medics, news crews, civillians, etc, hit by the Israeli army despite earlier assurances that there will be 3 hour windows of safety on some roads and entry/exit points. We are human after all, I look at these kids in Palestine and I think that for the first time it has sunk in how desperate their situation is, as previously dare I say while I was still neutral I probably saw more justification in Israel. However, there is no justice here, it is all a disgrace and blood bath.

So, any information on the 'road map' for a two-state peace?
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• osiris
                        • Sep 2008

the palestinians and the jews coexisted very peacefully before the establishment of the zionist nation. isreal is a creation of zonist zeal and western european guilt, paid for by palestinian blood and land.
                        hamas is terrorist organisation if you are a israeli its a freedom fighters organisation if you are a palestinian. hamas does have support from tehren israel is bankrolled by the usa. the only christian nations beseigned by islamic fighters are the slavic ones and according to the usa the kla and chenens are freedom fighters, while in palestine fighting to reclaim some dignity on their own land they are terrorists. the first christians are palestinian, most ashkenazi jews as rtg has pointed out have nothing to do with the semites who invaded canan and established the ancinet jewsih kingdoms.
                        Last edited by osiris; 01-10-2009, 08:33 AM.

Comment

• Daskalot
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                          Everyone feels sorry for the Jewish survivors of the holocaust. But the idea of the UN creating a State to allow the Yiddish (+ whatever else) speaking population claim ancient ancestry with the Israelites (and learn Hebrew) ... sounds too much like some other people we know. It annoys me but is accepted. The land should be rolled back in accordance with the original UN partition plan from 50 odd years ago and the 2 warring entities should accept it and move on peacefully. The Palestinians & Israelis should then outlaw any territorial aspirations in their respective constitutions.
                          Amen to that.
                          Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• NiGhtPiSH
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2008

The land is called Palestine for the last 2000 years. And the Palestinians have the right to fight against the Jewish aggressor. Israel is the second most "fabricated" country in the world.

Comment

• Daskalot
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by NiGhtPiSH View Post
                              The land is called Palestine for the last 2000 years. And the Palestinians have the right to fight against the Jewish aggressor. Israel is the second most "fabricated" country in the world.
                              and the first one is?
                              Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

Working...
                              X