View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 06:00 PM   #4
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute
Default Political correctness and the UMD

I am starting to feel the UMD has painted itself into a corner with not wanting to tread on any toes in Macedonia in order to achieve continued relevance with the various political parties who may in time come to rule.

The actions going on in Macedonia presently with the Albanians is utterly intolerable and the Government appears to endorse these actions by its inactivity.

This is precisely the time when the Diaspora needs to tell the Macedonian Government and the people of Macedonia what is unacceptable. A positive revolution is required in Macedonia and external catalysts can often be employed to start the process.

This political correctness is something we can employ when our future is assured. This is not the case presently. Even my local Macedonian community has moments of "political correctness" in advising many of its members that this (MacedonianTruth) forum exhibits moments of blatant "nationalism".

Not happy!

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote