Clear All
  • TrueMacedonian
    • Jan 2009

This is why people think modern "greeks" are d@%kheads

From this blog - http://money.ninemsn.com.au/blog.asp...wcomments=true

some ArvanitoSlavoVlach left the following message;

Get Real Auzzies
    Posted by: True Blue Greek, Craigieburn Vic, on 7/05/2010 10:32:47 AM
    The Greeks made this country what it is. Remeber my big fat greek wedding well! yes we made democracy and politics we made Australia what it is today, with one suitcase and arriving at its shores. The people of Australia are half greek. If we consider ourselves true blue then there should be no questions asked about whether we should assist in bailing the greek economy out or we may find ourselves with a lot less greeks in australia fighting for the australian flag. If australia is going to sit back and watch the world plummet into depression then why call yourselves true blue fair dinkum auzzies.
    I believe mental retardation is not just rampant in modern "greece" but down under as well.
    Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Oh my god. There is no help for these morons.

You quote them "Demosthenes" and they will tell you its bullshit, unreliable and give you excuses.

Yet these retards, give us quotes from "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" lol
    I am suprised he did not give us the whole quote where we were still in trees when they invented democracy. Thats a clasic i always read on the net. What a sad sad race.
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Sorry "True Blue Greek", you will have to get your Big Fat Greek Bailout from somewhere else. Preferably a place that gives a rat's arse about Greece.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

..........we made Australia what it is today, with one suitcase and arriving at its shores. The people of Australia are half greek
        Hahaha, oh god what a lunatic, where are you deluded people, where do you all hide?
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
          we made Australia what it is today

Are these the people that made Australia what it is today ?
          Well done guys good contribution to Australian society.
          Absolute mentals.

YouTube - Greek Woolworths commercial Maria and Stavros
          Last edited by Daniel the Great; 05-07-2010, 08:58 PM.

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

LMAO, have just picked myself up , fell out of my bed with laughter. They have actually given Australia humour and an insight on their uneducated mental capacity. Baboons have more democracy and sense.
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Julie, Did you know that Barrack Hussein Obama is Greek too?
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

of course he is, he's black
                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                  • Jan 2009

hahahahha, that made me laugh

Modern day "greeks" are perhaps the most fanatical people out there, more so then crazy muslim maniacs or zionest jews. Scary people.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                    • Jan 2009

So big Fcuk if there wasn't Greeks in Australia..We would of be eating more Kebab's then Yeeros's..same crap..
                    I guaranteed if there wasn't Greeks in Australia..Macedonia would have been recognised
                    The nerve of these Greeks wanting Australia to help their debt crisis..
                    First it was the Germans, Greeks claiming for WWII compensation now this...
                    Fcuken retards..
                    If anything the Greek Government should compensate the Australians for taking in those refugees and peasants ..Because if they stayed in Greece there would of been in greater debt…

True Blue Greek
                    Quote: "find ourselves with a lot less Greeks in Australia fighting for the Australian flag"

I like to know how many Greeks have and would fight for Australia..
                    Geezzz.. Greeks got the westerners and Albanians to do their fighting (dirty work) in the Balkans..
                    The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Makedonetz
                      • Apr 2010

I think these greeks need to lay off the Ouzo and stop sniffing the kefeloteri

Look greeks dont even stop there....they think Micheal jackson is a Gerc! LOL ;D

Last edited by Makedonetz; 05-08-2010, 06:54 PM.
                      Makedoncite se borat
                      za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                      - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Stojacanec
                        • Dec 2009

@ True Blue Greek

Is that a promise that without aid from Australia there will be less Greeks in Australia.

Please tell me that your not just touging our chains !!

Honestly what a True Blue Freek !!!

Hey True Blue Freek, Europe had to give money to settle the non muslum Turks in New Greece 90 years ago because they were destitute.

90 years later, what has chainged ?

Comment

• Sportster
                          Banned
                          • May 2010

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
                          From this blog - http://money.ninemsn.com.au/blog.asp...wcomments=true

some ArvanitoSlavoVlach left the following message;

I believe mental retardation is not just rampant in modern "greece" but down under as well.
                          hellooooo ladies...good to be with you again!!!
                          and of course I will start with this topic..Now why the heck would you judge me and my brethren based on a comment of very poor english made by some Greek who lives in Craigiburne???? where the hell is Cregiburne? has this guy ever been to Greece? is he actually Greek? what the hell has his wedding got to do with anything?
                          You want to judge me as a #$@head? well atleast quote comments of some real Greece in Greece...start from here:
                          www.phorum.gr true blue Greek forums with real Greeks, try you luck there, start something in english and then see what the real Greeks say about things.
                          spolaiti nogou
                          vroom vroom
                          Sportster is baaaaaaaack!!

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Sportster View Post
                            hellooooo ladies...good to be with you again!!!
                            and of course I will start with this topic..Now why the heck would you judge me and my brethren based on a comment of very poor english made by some Greek who lives in Craigiburne???? where the hell is Cregiburne? has this guy ever been to Greece? is he actually Greek? what the hell has his wedding got to do with anything?
                            You want to judge me as a #$@head? well atleast quote comments of some real Greece in Greece...start from here:
                            www.phorum.gr true blue Greek forums with real Greeks, try you luck there, start something in english and then see what the real Greeks say about things.
                            spolaiti nogou
                            vroom vroom
                            Sportster is baaaaaaaack!!
                            Unfortunately for Greeks its not only True Blue with this sort of mentality in Australia.
                            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Sportster
                              Banned
                              • May 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                              Unfortunately for Greeks its not only True Blue with this sort of mentality in Australia.
                              Good...you can keep them!

Comment

Working...
                              X