Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

You two actually made a good combination, I guess some characteristics do trascend beyond nationality and race.
    Originally posted by Sportster
    I think its very funny that you handpick one fool's from Craikeburn post to portray an entire race.
    There are several examples, use the search function on this forum, save yourself from the current ignorance you've embraced so funnily.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Sportster
      Banned
      • May 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
      You two actually made a good combination, I guess some characteristics do trascend beyond nationality and race.

There are several examples, use the search function on this forum, save yourself from the current ignorance you've embraced so funnily.
      yeah they do trascent, a bit like thik necks and square heads. Its a genetic thing that some cant avoid.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

I'm indifferent to the similarities you both share.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Daskalot
          • Sep 2008

Welcome Sportster, would you like to share how you found your way to our little 'biker' community?
          Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Sportster
            Banned
            • May 2010

Thanks again Daskalot. Your site is quite famous amomg all us hard core internet warriors, I had a big brake from posting on macedonian sites and decided to get back in to it. The latest reminder must have come to me from a Greek blog or something.

Comment

• Sportster
              Banned
              • May 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
              I'm indifferent to the similarities you both share.
              he he he good one. sorry to disapoint you but Im nothing like it, Im very very tall with a true blue Socrates beard, RMK has a photo of me somewhere among his goats possing infront of the White Tower on my 'baby" eyes blocked ofcourse. No thik head here man!! just a bad aditude!!
              YouTube - GEORGE THOROGOOD "Bad To The Bone"

Comment

• Daskalot
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Sportster View Post
                Thanks again Daskalot. Your site is quite famous amomg all us hard core internet warriors, I had a big brake from posting on macedonian sites and decided to get back in to it. The latest reminder must have come to me from a Greek blog or something.
                I see, would you like to shed some light on what a 'hardcore internet warrior' of the Greek kind is?

Comment

• Sportster
                  Banned
                  • May 2010

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
                  I see, would you like to shed some light on what a 'hardcore internet warrior' of the Greek kind is?
                  no difference to what a Macedonian is. Someone who thinks he/she can win battles over the internet, someone who thinks he knows all about the opponet's country without leaving his couch, that sort of thing. Someone like RMK on one side and the Crakiburne Greek poster on the other.

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

There is a big difference between Greeks and Macedonians

its called honour and integrity

perhaps your "democratic" country may learn some
                    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Daskalot
                      • Sep 2008

I am a bit curious on which Greek blogs and forums have mentioned our forum, could you please name them so the third party can see and read what Greeks think about our little hamlet on the internet.

Comment

• Sportster
                        Banned
                        • May 2010

I am a bit curious on which Greek blogs and forums have mentioned our forum, could you please name them so the third party can see and read what Greeks think about our little hamlet on the internet.
                        I usualy read taxalia.blogspot.com which is very popular makedoniko site based in Thessaloniki, I dont think they would have published you for something nice, although they are pretty fair, only yesterday they published an article by the macedonian internet warrior named abecedar who was complaining that they dont promote Macedonian issues of your side so they went ahead and gave his blog about the newspaper a plug. should have earned him lots of clicks.

Comment

• Mastika
                          • Feb 2010

I usualy read taxalia.blogspot.com which is very popular makedoniko site based in Thessaloniki, I dont think they would have published you for something nice, although they are pretty fair, only yesterday they published an article by the macedonian internet warrior named abecedar who was complaining that they dont promote Macedonian issues of your side so they went ahead and gave his blog about the newspaper a plug. should have earned him lots of clicks.
                          Hopefully it will be the first of many plugs and of efforts at intercultural communication and tolerance. Best of luck to the team at Nova Zora!

Comment

• Daskalot
                            • Sep 2008

So they have not published us for something nice... Could you please tell us what they considers us to be and the opinion on what we are doing, please.

Comment

• Sportster
                              Banned
                              • May 2010

So they have not published us for something nice... Could you please tell us what they considers us to be and the opinion on what we are doing, please.
                              generaly the majority considers you nationalists and with secret agendas. they think you run the show in the Republic using your canadian and Australian money trying to get revenge for your expelled relatives. today they had an interesting article about how Greece with its 14 million tourists per year can not afford anything more then a few seconds of CNN airtime and you with your 300 thousand tourist can afford hours of it, I dont know if they picked that up from your forums or others.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by "Sportster
                                .....they think you run the show in the Republic using your canadian and Australian money.....
                                Hahahahaha...........you fools are priceless. I wish we "run the show" in the Macedonian republic which you fail to mention by name, because the name game that your racist politicians created would have been over long ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X