Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

There is no record that shows the ethnicity of St. St. Cyril and Methodius. They are noted in history as citizens of the East Roman Empire, that’s it. There are many speculations, but no country can claim them as their own with much certainty.
    They are Macedonians. Greeks and Bulgars are cultural thieves and seem only to agree on what shouldn't belong to the Macedonians, but don't seem to agree on what should belong to either of them. It's all a pathetic little charade and snatch for 'glory', useless fools. While there is no record to reveal the ethnicity of the Macedonian brothers, the facts that we do have can only point to a Macedonian origin, relative to the present Macedonians.

Geographically, they were from the Macedonian city of Salonika, and in the 'Life of Methodius' (St Clement, 9th/10th century) the East Roman Emperor Michael III is clearly recorded as stating that all people of that city speak Slavonic. That is an ancestor tongue of Macedonian today. Culturally, they were like others in Macedonia and much of the Balkans, they were East Romans and they were Christians.

Greeks have no linguistic connection, real Bulgars don't either, and that which the later Bulgarian 'Slavs' have is largely due to influence that comes from Macedonia and Macedonian people. In all logic and probability, SS Cyril and Methodius are ancestors of the Macedonian people that exist today.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
      Greeks have no linguistic connection, real Bulgars don't either, and that which the later Bulgarian 'Slavs' have is largely due to influence that comes from Macedonia and Macedonian people. In all logic and probability, SS Cyril and Methodius are ancestors of the Macedonian people that exist today.
      And that is over 1000 years of continuity that can be confirmed with no doubts whatsoever.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

If they were alive during the rise of European nationalism in the 19th century, they would be identified with our language, culture, ethnicity and people, the Macedonians.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

Srpska autonomna oblast - kumanovo

facebook thread

VKLUCETE SE VO DEBATATA VO GRUPATA AKO IMATE ZELBA
          Vreme je za Ujedinjenje sa Srbijom!

Copping it from @#&*** Serbs, trying it on for Kumanovo now, I thought Kumanovo e MAKEDONSKO!!!!!!
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Kumanovo is Macedonian, these facebook clowns are the usual deranged and racist dreamers equivalent to their internet Greek racist buddies.

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
              Kumanovo is Macedonian, these facebook clowns are the usual deranged and racist dreamers equivalent to their internet Greek racist buddies.
              Copping it from the Serbs, they must be affiliating themselves with our Greek buddies,
              I joined the group so I could tell it to them straight in my usual blasting way. Found quite a few other Macos doing the same.
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
                Copping it from the Serbs, they must be affiliating themselves with our Greek buddies,
                I joined the group so I could tell it to them straight in my usual blasting way. Found quite a few other Macos doing the same.
                what i find strange Julie, is there is a Macedonian as an administrator. But its all BS don't wary to much about it. Whole FB is a joke.
                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• julie
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                  what i find strange Julie, is there is a Macedonian as an administrator. But its all BS don't wary to much about it. Whole FB is a joke.
                  oh yes Dejan Breskovski, if you are on this forum, you disgust me

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

The Srbomani in Kumanovo are in large numbers, lets not forget that there are villages there that speak in Serbian, Chucher Sandevo has a large Serbian Minority with alot of Gjupci too.

Julie, Have you ever been to Kumanovo before?? If you have tell me if you struggle to understand their dialect because its basically half Macedonian half Serbian if you dont know it or are not familiar with it you would be thinking they speak Serbian.

About 90% of the Kumanovci are hardcore Partizan Belgrade supporters, i've seen them Chant "Partizan Srbija Nikad Makedonija"

Jankovska, Kriva Palanka is right next to Kumanovo, infact in Kriva Palanka they use the Kumanovo Number plates (KU) what can you tell us about all this??
                    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• julie
                      • May 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                      The Srbomani in Kumanovo are in large numbers, lets not forget that there are villages there that speak in Serbian, Chucher Sandevo has a large Serbian Minority with alot of Gjupci too.

Julie, Have you ever been to Kumanovo before?? If you have tell me if you struggle to understand their dialect because its basically half Macedonian half Serbian if you dont know it or are not familiar with it you would be thinking they speak Serbian.

About 90% of the Kumanovci are hardcore Partizan Belgrade supporters, i've seen them Chant "Partizan Srbija Nikad Makedonija"

Jankovska, Kriva Palanka is right next to Kumanovo, infact in Kriva Palanka they use the Kumanovo Number plates (KU) what can you tell us about all this??

almost 4 decades ago as a mere babe of 5 years of age, my only memories of are my now deceased grandparents on both sides of the family. Unfortunately, life circumstance has not allowed me the opportunity to return.
                      It makes no difference, are we going to allow the republic of Macedonia to be annexed to Serbia as well? I am sorry , Prolet, I respect all that you say, but I cannot sit quietly (and quiet I am not) and not voice my displeasure. Regardless of dialect spoken, what is to become of us as a people?
                      From what I can see, it is the children and grandchildren of the Macedonian Diaspora that dont have a laissez- faire, dont give a shit approach
                      Ok let the Serbs have Kumanovo
                      Let the shiptari annex and create a greater Albania/Kosovo in the Republic
                      lets us all just lay down and allow all of this bullshit

I am sorry Prolet, like I said, regardless of the dialect, and my spoken Macedonian is not fantastic, however, that does not make it ok for any further territorial claims against my bloodline

have a good evening

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Spolaj Ti Julie

They are not a threat to Macedonia in anyway infact now they are starting to learn our language because they used to think that they could get away with speaking Serbian. There is no threat i'd say the Albanians are a much bigger threat but either way the Serbs wont get too far with their nationalism thats for sure.

We cant hide the fact that we have Bugarofili and Srbomani living in Macedonia, however they are a very small minority.
                        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

in the words of an old Macedonian song - neka puknat dushmanite

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

This Group has been closed. I cant understand the serb language (mabe because i am Macedonian) but this is a message i recieved. can some one translate it please. cheers.

Бојан Аврамовић

Zbog vandalskog ponasanja nekih ustaskih clanova, grupa je zatvorena za javnost!
                            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Blagojche, Because of inappropriate behavior from Ustasa members, the group is closed for the public.

I think VMRO speaks better Serb maybe he can do a better translation LOL

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                                • Jan 2009

Unfortunately there are also a lot of Srbomans in Skopje and especially Tetovo and its surrounding villages.

Comment

Working...
                                X