Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Tis a lesson that should have been learned a long time ago.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Pelister
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
      Macedonians think if they carry on playing the victim maybe and just maybe one day someone will wake up and actually feel sorry for us. Our goverment doesn't seem to realise that the world doesn't work that way. Gruevski must grow up or be removed. We should not waste 15 years on this guys as we waisted on the mafia boss Crvenkovski.
      As for the Serbs, same victim mentality again. Tell them to fuck off and move on. Simple
      I think your right. They are probably trying to milk the situation a bit, but why would you try to appear to be a good guy to institutions that either have it in for us, or don't care ?

I was encouraged a bit by the comments of Ivanov recently.

Comment

• Magedon
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        I consider Serbia one of the wolves seeking to destroy us.
        I do know some nice Serbian people.
        But I don't get in bed with a wolf.
        Risto, I was in bed with a she-wolf and believe me it was fk*n fantastic

I personally find the Serbs very friendly and ok guys and they share the sentiment with u.Ofc politics is another ballgame.Besides we have a mutual enemy.

The Serbsare maybe wolves, but theyr wolves without teeth and limbs...so they seeek to strenghten relations military relations with us...wr neigbours after all...
        Makedonsko devojche, kitka sharena; od gradina nabrana - dar podarena - IMA LI ?????

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

I have no doubt that the average Serb is kind and honest towards the Macedonian.

I equally have no doubt that many 'average' Serbs can turn into overnight enemies should the opportunity present itself to their advantage. Us Macedonians possess the greatest sense of decency and diplomacy with our neighbours, when it should be them leading by this example.

Macedonia has turbulent relations with her neighbours due to the latter's theiving intentions, never has the phrase been more true in this instance, for when Macedonia deals with monkeys, it will get peanuts.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Bratot
            • Sep 2008

The Serbian opinion about Macedonia and us can vary pretty much depending which part of Serbia we analize.

The biggest naitionalist are those in Belgrade, Shumadia, Ravnogora regions. They are nursed with bad milk toward us.

But the serbian ppl from Nish, where there are many mixed marriages between us and their dialect is much more closer to our language, or the ppl from Vojvodina which culture is on a higher level, are always very friendly to us and supportive.
            The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Jankovska
              • Sep 2008

Serbians are our 'friends' only because we kinda share same enemy. Oh poor you Macedonians, having to deal with the Albanians same as we did, blah blah. I have seen friends, very good friends show chetnicki znaci nakaj mene and scream that Serbia e do Solun. A Serb will always use any chance they have to make Macedonians be one of them, they are as good as the Bulgarians. When you go there they are all your friends, as soon as you turn your back to cross the border back home, you had one big knife in it.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Jankovska
                .........they are as good as the Bulgarians.
                True, they are no better than each other. Serbia has a disgraceful history of terrorism in the part of Macedonia they usurped, some of the stories and their actions are sickening.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Honestly, I am positive we can find good Serbs, Bulgarians & Greeks.
                  I am equally positive that these countries are competing to be our worst enemy.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Pelister
                    • Sep 2008

We have a common enemy in the Albanians as Jankovska said, and good relations (for now), but as you said SoM, they can turn at any time and I think they easily could.

What is probably needed from Serbia is full recognition at all political and social levels - this means the Serbian Church needs to recognize us, because it is this kind of bullshit that is crippling us and every bit of it adds up.

Its great to see relations improving with the Serbians, but they know we don't have any friends in the region, and are surrounded by hostile neighbours. The question is do they take advantage of that, or have the back bone to respect and accept us.

As Macedonia's population base grows we will be a more attractive market for many investors.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Until the Serbian bishops in power stop behaving like pig-herders, and acknowledge the Macedonian Church, there is will be no concrete progress.

Comment

• Pelister
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                        Until the Serbian bishops in power stop behaving like pig-herders, and acknowledge the Macedonian Church, there is will be no concrete progress.
                        Its a destabalizing tactic, but what do the Serbians have to gain by continuing this charade ?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Where the hell is Macedonia?

Has anybody confirmed what land was gained/ceded by our politicians?
                          Aside from a whole bunch of back slapping, I am not sure anybody actually knows anything.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

I would like to know this too, and see some links or official statements.

Comment

• XRVOL
                              • Jan 2009

А1 Македонија е член на Групацијата А1 Телеком Австрија, водечки провајдер за комуникациски и дигитални решенија во Централна и Источна Европа.

It's there.

Comment

• Bij
                                • Oct 2009

what is this about?

Comment

Working...
                                X