Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Louis Riel
    • Aug 2010

Ahhh....open borders,globalisation....but for who?For corporations its no problem to move from one place to another exploiting here,exploiting there....but when the little man tries to grab a piece of the pie...boy they sure do kick him in the face and spit at the glint in his eye.

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

Hypocritical animals, no, actually am putting decent creatures down. EU is worse than mold growing, disgusting.
      Freifrau., wherefore art thou you scumbag piece of shit, or is this why you have disappeared off the forum!
      How dare they, and that poor child, to grow up in what they see as their homeland for 18 years to be deported like a criminal, growing up as a 2 year old and to be treated like this????
      Human rights my arse.
      Macedonia , wake up and look at the wonderful EU, see how people are treated worse than cattle in their own supposed homelands
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• freifrau
        Banned
        • Sep 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post
        Hypocritical animals, no, actually am putting decent creatures down. EU is worse than mold growing, disgusting.
        Freifrau., wherefore art thou you scumbag piece of shit, or is this why you have disappeared off the forum!

Hormonic problems or just kein sex ?

Comment

• fyrOM
          Banned
          • Feb 2010

Ahh…Freifrau your lofty ideals suited to a baroness…your one and maybe only redeeming feature.

Comment

• Pelister
            • Sep 2008

E.U is a shithole, always was and always will be.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by freifrau View Post
              Hormonic problems or just kein sex ?
              Hey genius, no comment to the real discussion? Tell me Germany's stance in relation to the Roma. Have they advanced from a Nazi mindset yet?
              Our Government brought in a law that allows to keep them into Macedonia until they decide to return voluntarily.

The EU and USA left us with over 300,000 refugees from Kosovo, they almost collapsed our economy yet they have the nerve to accuse us of human rights issues.

Talk about double standards, they are kicking them out like dogs while we are accused for not giving human rights.
              300,000 people or approximately 15% of the population FF.
              This is the equivalent of 12.3 million people forced into Germany FF.
              What do you think FF?
              Feeling any sorrier for Macedonia yet FF?
              And you guys whinge incessantly about 2% of your population being Turkish.

Got anything smart to say (for a change) FF?

Ask me what FF stands for FF.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• freifrau
                Banned
                • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                Hey genius, no comment to the real discussion? Tell me Germany's stance in relation to the Roma. Have they advanced from a Nazi mindset yet?

300,000 people or approximately 15% of the population FF.
                This is the equivalent of 12.3 million people forced into Germany FF.
                What do you think FF?
                Feeling any sorrier for Macedonia yet FF?
                And you guys whinge incessantly about 2% of your population being Turkish.

Got anything smart to say (for a change) FF?

Ask me what FF stands for FF.
                First let's clarify this Rtg..

Rtg are you trying a comparison of the Human Rights Level between the European union and RoM?

Are you doing this Rtg?

Well ok Rtg...go to your mirror and reply that loudly : "I am comparing the human rights level between the European Union and the republik of Macedonia."

Then come back and tell me that you didn't laugh ..Rtg.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Is that it FF?
                  I guess I am comparing the human rights levels. Macedonians are treated like shit in Greece. Roma are treated far better in Macedonia than anywhere else in Europe. If you don't know this, look in the mirror.

Still no real dialogue, just smart arse comments from this poser.

I am getting tired of your intellectual disability FF. You better come up with some intelligent dialogue real soon. Talk to me about how Germany would withstand a 15% INCREASE IN ITS POPULATION overnight.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• freifrau
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                    Is that it FF?
                    I guess I am comparing the human rights levels. Macedonians are treated like shit in Greece. Roma are treated far better in Macedonia than anywhere else in Europe. If you don't know this, look in the mirror.

Still no real dialogue, just smart arse comments from this poser.

I am getting tired of your intellectual disability FF. You better come up with some intelligent dialogue real soon. Talk to me about how Germany would withstand a 15% INCREASE IN ITS POPULATION overnight.
                    See the rating that RoM takes in human right levels and levels of democracy.
                    Then try as a good patriot to work to rise them,instead of chasing ghost.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Which country that neighbours Macedonia afford their minorities the same rights? Work out an answer for that, and then try as a good little Greekling to manipulate the truth again. Your 114 posts thus far amount to a 1 consolidated heap of garbage that is just about to be thrown out. Perhaps it's time you slithered back into the slime you came out of, for, an individual that cannot be honest about his own identity has no right to question the legitimacy of others, least of all Macedonians, you pathetic little parasite.
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• freifrau
                        Banned
                        • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                        Which country that neighbours Macedonia afford their minorities the same rights? Work out an answer for that, and then try as a good little Greekling to manipulate the truth again. Your 114 posts thus far amount to a 1 consolidated heap of garbage that is just about to be thrown out. Perhaps it's time you slithered back into the slime you came out of, for, an individual that cannot be honest about his own identity has no right to question the legitimacy of others, least of all Macedonians, you pathetic little parasite.
                        I challenged you about my identity. You could find out ,or just shut up and speak about arguments.
                        For you everything is about blood enemies.Someone can deny your stupid claims only he is enemy by blood (or "mixed" and inpure)

Try more ...pretending to be Alexander the Great or some other ancient hero before your mirror in Australia.

That's all you can do about Macedonia and its people honey.

Comment

• Bratot
                          • Sep 2008

See the rating that RoM takes in human right levels and levels of democracy.
                          Then try as a good patriot to work to rise them,instead of chasing ghost.
                          I have no problems to compare the ratings and the factual priviledges that all minorities enjoy in Macedonia.

Let us start with the Roma population.

Tell us about one EU country with simmilar %(it's 2.66% in Macedonia) of Roma people where they enjoy having:

1. Political parties
                          2. Parlament representative and ministers in a government
                          3. Education on their mother tongue
                          4. Social packages and scholarships
                          5. Guaranteed representatives in the national and local administration
                          6. TV and Radio station in Romanic language covering the whole state
                          The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

I challenged you about my identity. You could find out ,or just shut up and speak about arguments.
                            For you everything is about blood enemies.Someone can deny your stupid claims only he is enemy by blood (or "mixed" and inpure)

Try more ...pretending to be Alexander the Great or some other ancient hero before your mirror in Australia.

That's all you can do about Macedonia and its people honey.
                            Ok, ensure your next answer is definitive, or it will be your last.

Show me where I have referred to everybody as "blood enemies"?

Show me what stupid claim I have made, you pathetic weasel?

Show me where I have pretended to be an ancient hero?

Make it a good one, you manipulative time-wasting maggot.
                            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

It wasn't a good one, liars aren't welcome here, farewell, and enjoy your trip back to the realm of maggotry.

Comment

• fyrOM
                                Banned
                                • Feb 2010

Looks like the eu are taking a tougher stance on people trying to rush to the eu.

Norway expelled Serbian dozens of illegal immigrants

Совеста на Македонија

October 2, 2010 , 17:03
                                Oslo
                                Norway expelled between 70 and 80 Serbian illegal migrants who are refused asylum, said iselenichkata office of the Norwegian police.

Expulsion is organized in the framework of contract this summer that concluded the Oslo and Belgrade , the spokesman added the office, Roar Hansen, noting that it is a third wave of expulsion based on the contract.

"The first wave was organized on July 3 , the second on 11 September and the third on Nov. 2 , "said Hansen, who argued that in this way from Oslo to Belgrade were returned 230 Serbs from Kosovo voglasvno .

Most of the exiles , including two parents and children, were living illegally for years in Norway , after which they were refused azil.

Comment

Working...
                                X