Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Ancuta, the word 'brat' means 'brother' in Macedonian, 'brats' would be a slang way of saying it for a Macedonian in the Diaspora.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Makedonetz
      • Apr 2010

My mother was sent to Romainia during the war and the migration of Deca Belgaci, she had many romainian friends there that wanted to learn the macedonian language. She ended up learning Romainian aswell and still communicates with friends over there.

Falla
      Makedoncite se borat
      za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
      - Goce Delchev

Comment

• CA_RO
        • May 2010

Keeping contacts and expanding networks

Originally posted by Makedonetz View Post
        My mother was sent to Romainia during the war and the migration of Deca Belgaci, she had many romainian friends there that wanted to learn the macedonian language. She ended up learning Romainian aswell and still communicates with friends over there.

Falla
        Yes. Its very important thing that your mother has kept in contact with her Romanian friends and I am pleased to know that your mother can speak fluent Romanian.

I have friends in other countries outside Romania and I keep in touch with them as much as I can. Keeping networks and keeping an interest in your friends is important.

*Note to Makedonetz: Spelling of Romania has different ways you can spell Romania as Roumania, Rumania and in the Romanian language using the Romanian dialect is România. Its easier writing Romania.

Regards

Ancuta
        Last edited by CA_RO; 05-17-2010, 08:50 AM.

Comment

• Makedonetz
          • Apr 2010

Originally posted by CA_RO View Post
          Yes. Its very important thing that your mother has kept in contact with her Romanian friends and I am pleased to know that your mother can speak fluent Romanian.

I have friends in other countries outside Romania and I keep in touch with them as much as I can. Keeping networks and keeping an interest in your friends is important.

*Note to Makedonetz: Spelling of Romania has different ways you can spell Romania as Roumania, Rumania and in the Romanian language using the Romanian dialect is România. Its easier writing Romania.

Regards

Ancuta
          Sorry about the typo my apologies as this laptop has no spell check from what i can find lol

Curious Ancuta where in Romania are macedonians situated?
          Makedoncite se borat
          za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
          - Goce Delchev

Comment

• CA_RO
            • May 2010

Macedonian minority in Romania: Full freedoms and rights under the Law

Sorry about the typo my apologies as this laptop has no spell check from what i can find lol

Curious Ancuta where in Romania are macedonians situated?

That's ok. I understand.

Most Macedonians live in Bucaresti, Galati, and Ploieşti.

The official number of Macedonians in Romania is put at close to 800.

The number of Macedonians that were evacuated during the Yugoslav wars was the highest number in the Eastern Bloc excluding the former Yugoslavia at the time. Just over 5,000 Macedonians were evacuated to safety in Romania. As the years past that number has increased steadily over the years and today there is over 20,000 Macedonians as recorded by the Macedonian political minority and ethnic parties.

There are three (3) Macedonian political parties in Romania that have full rights and freedoms under the Law and adhering to obligations set by the EU, OSCE and International Law in which Romania has subscribed too and commits itself to as a fully fledged and as a thriving Democratic Member of the European Union.

All minorities in Romania are granted full rights and freedoms. This is one of the most important corner stones of Romania's internal and foreign policies.

Regards

Ancuta

Comment

• Makedonetz
              • Apr 2010

are their any churches built in around the country? Are the macedonians allowed to teach and learn their languages in school?
              Makedoncite se borat
              za svoite pravdini!

- Goce Delchev

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                • Nov 2009

are their any churches built in around the country? Are the macedonians allowed to teach and learn their languages in school?
                Makedonetz, the answer is no, Greece the so called creator of democracy dose not show any democracy or Human rights.
                So Human rights don't exist in Greece.
                Last edited by Daniel the Great; 05-17-2010, 12:30 PM.

Comment

• Makedonetz
                  • Apr 2010

Originally posted by daniel the great View Post
                  Makedonetz, the answer is no, Greece the so called creator of democracy dose not show any democracy or Human rights.
                  So Human rights dose not exist in Greece.
                  Daniel i was referring to Romania if we are allowed to express our culture etc there.

Only good greek is a greek
                  Makedoncite se borat
                  za svoite pravdini!

- Goce Delchev

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Makedonetz, what you're trying to indicate in your last post is inaccurate and immature, and certainly not the reflection of most normal Macedonians.
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Makedonetz
                      • Apr 2010

SoM how many times have greeks wished the same about us? its not immature its just my opinion. Dont know if you ever been to this side of the world in Canada but every macedonian friend i have has a bad taste in their mouths when the G word is spoken. When i was 15 i was jumped by a few greek kids which almoist beat the living shit out of me....So yeah im a little sour i apologies
                      Makedoncite se borat
                      za svoite pravdini!

- Goce Delchev

Comment

• CA_RO
                        • May 2010

Macedonian minority: The right to freedom

Yes I can assure you. As I have stated many times before Macedonians and all minorities have full rights and freedoms under the Law and Romania follows obligations that are set out by the EU, OSCE, International Organization of Migration and other organizations.

Macedonians in Romania can build as many churches as they wish.

Macedonians have before and still learn Macedonian in schools, the have sign posts in their language, text books in their language and so on.

Every country is different. Greece does have serious shortcomings in its human rights and as I stated before this is an internal affair of Greece and its their responsibility that they will meet their obligations as an EU Member. That is not for me to criticize as this is a matter of Greece to deal with.

Macedonians in Romania are viable active members of the community and there is no problem.

You can be rest assured now that I have given you in an insight into minorities in Romania and their legal rights which are upheld at all times.

I should remind you that Romania hosted the largest number of Macedonian refugees in the Eastern Bloc (during the dying years of Communism in Romania) just over 5,000 Macedonians after the war and collapse of Yugoslavia. That population has increased to over 20,000s in recent years.

Macedonian have three (3) political and ethnic parties which got pretty good percentage of the vote in in recent years.

Regards

Ancuta

Comment

• CA_RO
                          • May 2010

Every country is different in their own unique way

SoM how many times have greeks wished the same about us?
                          You have to remember that Romania is not Greece while Greece is not France and so on.

Every country is different in its own way and form.

Regards

Ancuta

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

SoM how many times have greeks wished the same about us? its not immature its just my opinion.
                            Ako tie se prat budali, i nie treba isto kako nim? There is a reason why the Macedonian Cause is the just cause, and that is because we are not like them.
                            When i was 15 i was jumped by a few greek kids which almoist beat the living shit out of me....So yeah im a little sour i apologies
                            Makedonetz, I can understand your resentment, I share it, but there are other ways of hitting back, claiming that samo mrtov grk e dobar grk isn't the way mate, I would like to believe that your comment was inspired more out of emotion than logical thinking.

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Makedonec, If you are attacked you defend yourself but dont blame everybody else for it. Dont bring the hatered out of you because there are alot of good Greek people out there.
                              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Makedonetz
                                • Apr 2010

i know i apologies
                                Makedoncite se borat
                                za svoite pravdini!

- Goce Delchev

Comment

Working...
                                X