X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Volk
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
    thanks Vangelovski your right on that...
    So they can "violated" the Interim Accord again & again and we with the Law behind us could do jack...
    There is no 'Accord" left, it's dead. Macedonia now chooses to keep its Fyrom name in its in vain hopes of entering the sinking titanic EU and NATO.

These 'hopes' are the only thing delaying the inevitable conflict between the Macedonians and albanians for the partition of Macedonia.
    Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
      There is no 'Accord" left, it's dead. Macedonia now chooses to keep its Fyrom name in its in vain hopes of entering the sinking titanic EU and NATO.

These 'hopes' are the only thing delaying the inevitable conflict between the Macedonians and albanians for the partition of Macedonia.
      Actually, the Interim Accord is alive and well - the Macedonian Government is implementing it to the letter. There is much more to the Interim Accord than just FYROM - I don't know how many times I have to post up the key points from this Accord before people (like yourself) realise this.

In addition, nothing is delaying the conflict between Macedonians and Albanians - from what I can see, events are taking their course in turn.

Volk, you need to get back in touch with reality - you're gut feelings have always been wrong.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Volk
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
        Actually, the Interim Accord is alive and well - the Macedonian Government is implementing it to the letter. There is much more to the Interim Accord than just FYROM - I don't know how many times I have to post up the key points from this Accord before people (like yourself) realise this.

In addition, nothing is delaying the conflict between Macedonians and Albanians - from what I can see, events are taking their course in turn.

Volk, you need to get back in touch with reality - you're gut feelings have always been wrong.
        An Accord cannot be "alive and well" if only one side (Macedonian) is abiding by it. I highlighted this in my previous post but your to busy smoking crack and thinking your some educator.

And by conflict, I was implying armed conflict... Its obvious what is happening at the moment.

Wrong about what? Lay of the crack
        Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

An Accord cannot be "alive and well" if only one side (Macedonian) is abiding by it. I highlighted this in my previous post but your to busy smoking crack and thinking your some educator.

And by conflict, I was implying armed conflict... Its obvious what is happening at the moment.

Wrong about what? Lay of the crack
          Volk, you're the only one on the crack. If you believe that the Interim Accord is now "dead", please explain why, for example, Macedonia has not yet repealed the constitutional amendments prescribed in the IA, and why it is continuing to use the ventilator and negotiating the name?

In relation to the Albanians, I was also referring to armed conflict - if you paid any attention to what has been happening in Macedonia over the past 10 years (and if you had a brain in the empty shell of yours) you would realise that the course of events are leading directly to war without any restraining factors (other than maybe the Macedonians bending over on each and every demand made by Albanian extremists, though that's not a 'restraining factor' in any sense of the concept).

So, you, as usual, are wrong about everything and as usual, I foresee you crawling back into the hole you normally live in until you feel everyone has forgotten your latest bout of idiocy and you reappear for yet another one.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Volk
            • Sep 2008

Volk, you're the only one on the crack. If you believe that the Interim Accord is now "dead", please explain why, for example, Macedonia has not yet repealed the constitutional amendments prescribed in the IA, and why it is continuing to use the ventilator and negotiating the name?

In relation to the Albanians, I was also referring to armed conflict - if you paid any attention to what has been happening in Macedonia over the past 10 years (and if you had a brain in the empty shell of yours) you would realise that the course of events are leading directly to war without any restraining factors (other than maybe the Macedonians bending over on each and every demand made by Albanian extremists, though that's not a 'restraining factor' in any sense of the concept).

So, you, as usual, are wrong about everything and as usual, I foresee you crawling back into the hole you normally live in until you feel everyone has forgotten your latest bout of idiocy and you reappear for yet another one.
            Idiot, put the glass pipe down for a minute, let me repeat myself as obviously you have comprehension problems, An Accord cannot be "alive and well" if only one side (Macedonian) is abiding by it. Understand? do you need it spelled out for you? Perhaps another forum member can explain you basic sentences yet again.

Both parties need to abide by it, only the Macedonians do (idiots) understand?

Further, I have always said it will directly lead to a war with the albanians. This is why the framework agreement is irrelevant, a short term capitulation aimed to apease the albanians whilst they prepare to take the western part of the country.

Are you aware its UCK hold the ministry of defense.. it is albanian ARM soldiers that 'protect' ARM munitions? they hold the border with albania and kosovo. In cease your too stupid to understand ARM stands for Army of the Republic of Macedonia.

The stage is being set for a complete take over. So keep your crack inflated ego in check and stop wasting my time
            Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Idiot, put the glass pipe down for a minute, let me repeat myself as obviously you have comprehension problems, An Accord cannot be "alive and well" if only one side (Macedonian) is abiding by it. Understand? do you need it spelled out for you? Perhaps another forum member can explain you basic sentences yet again.

Both parties need to abide by it, only the Macedonians do (idiots) understand?

Further, I have always said it will directly lead to a war with the albanians. This is why the framework agreement is irrelevant, a short term capitulation aimed to apease the albanians whilst they prepare to take the western part of the country.

Are you aware its UCK hold the ministry of defense.. it is albanian ARM soldiers that 'protect' ARM munitions? they hold the border with albania and kosovo. In cease your too stupid to understand ARM stands for Army of the Republic of Macedonia.

The stage is being set for a complete take over. So keep your crack inflated ego in check and stop wasting my time
              Volk, now you're not even discussing what you originally stated in relation to the Albanians - you've oozed off to a different point altogether and adding weight to my arguement.

Macedonia is the only party to the IA that ever implemented it. For all intents and purposes, the IA is still alive and well as far as Macedonia is concerned because it is still suffering from its impact. Until Macedonia declares it 'null and void' and reverses its provisions, it will continue to be a very real and living accord for the Macedonian people. Your idiotic and ill-thoughtout claims that it is now 'dead' completely ignore the facts on the ground and the fact that the Macedonian Government intends to continue implementing it. Further, because of Macedonia's idiotic ICJ case, even that particular court now recognises it as 'valid'.

Comment

• Volk
                • Sep 2008

Macedonia is the only party to the IA that ever implemented it. For all intents and purposes, the IA is still alive and well as far as Macedonia is concerned because it is still suffering from its impact. Until Macedonia declares it 'null and void' and reverses its provisions, it will continue to be a very real and living accord for the Macedonian people. Your idiotic and ill-thoughtout claims that it is now 'dead' completely ignore the facts on the ground and the fact that the Macedonian Government intends to continue implementing it. Further, because of Macedonia's idiotic ICJ case, even that particular court now recognises it as 'valid'.
                You have serious comprehension issues. I said only Macedonia is abiding by it, now shoo
                Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

You have serious comprehension issues. I said only Macedonia is abiding by it, now shoo
                  Your claim was that it was a 'dead' accord, or did you forget that?

Comment

• Mariovec
                    • May 2012

According to NATO, 40% of the population in Macedonia is albanian?

There is somewhat a question if it they mean 40% of the total population in the western part of Macedonia, or if they really mean 40% of the total population of Macedonia.

Comment

• Pavle Pijanica
                      • Jan 2012

Zdravo moriovec. Od koj selo si vo moriovo? My ancestry relates traces back to Polog vo moriovo and our surname reflects that also!!!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Just for info, to add idiocy to lunacy, the ICJ did not actually rule that Greece should not veto Macedonia again. They ruled that Greece "violated" the Interim Accord, thereby recognising the Interim Accord as "valid" as per Macedonia's (or FYROM's - according to official documents) request.
                        The interim agreement is now a permanent fixture in the Macedonian identity. That is why the Macedonian identity is at its worst point in modern history.

Where are the idiots who celebrated the ICJ case?

So many smart Macedonians. Give me the dumb ones who just want Macedonia to be called Macedonia. Macedonia needs more "dumb" people. There always seem to be unwelcome consequences for being too clever.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• United MKD
                          • Jul 2011

Груевски: Таква дволичност од некои НАТО земји одамна немам видено

Не знам со кое лице ни се обраќаат одредени претставници на некои водечки земји членки на НАТО, или пак со кое лице не оговараат по кулоарите дека сме пропуштиле некаква шанса со Папандреу... Таква дволичност, таква политика на двојни стандарди, таква непринципиелност и оддалечување од вредностите за кои јавно се залагаат, одамна како преседан го немам забележано, како што е во случајот со Македонија.

Ова го вели премиерот Никола Груевски во дел од интервју што го објави МИА, а во кое зборува за самитот на НАТО во Чикаго, за неговото неприсуство таму, за досегашните напори за зачленување на земјата во Алијансата и за, како што вели, двојните стандарди на дипломатите од некои НАТО-земји.

Алијансата има проболем, не Македонија

- Присуство во Чикаго ќе има од наша страна и тоа многу високо. Повисоко отколку што според мене е нормално, во едни вакви околности, кога на некоја земја и се прави таква неправда, една таква непринципиелност и очигледна политика на двоен стандард, и згора на се, истовремено и се кажува дека треба да се чуствува виновна заради тоа, и да има разбирање кон оној кој ја прави неправдата и да глуми одговорност и достоинство. Пазете ве молам, а не говорат за нивната одговорност и достоинство? Затоа што ова веќе не е само проблем на Македонија, очигледно е проблем и на Алијансата и тоа многу поголем отколку само формален. Ова е суштински проблем, од политичка, морална и меѓународно правна природа, во смисла владеење на право, и НАТО нема одговор за ова. Оттука, не е ова прашање само на Македонија и Грција, туку веќе е прашање и на НАТО - вели премиерот.

Според Груевски, немало потреба ниту претседателот Ѓорге Иванов, ниту пак министерот Никола Попоски да заминат во Чикаго, со оглед дека се добиени јасни знаци дека Македонија нема да добие покана за членство.

Да бев на местото на претседателот немаше да отидам во Чикаго

- Јас, лично, да бев на местото на Претседателот немаше да отидам, а не сум сигурен дали и министерот требаше да биде таму во услови на едно такво игнорирање од НАТО во овој изминат период. Можеби неговиот заменик ќе беше реално наше присуство наспроти очигледната незаинтересираност на најмоќните земји на НАТО кон Македонија, и очигледната нивна заинтересираност по секоја цена да и бидат на услуга на Грција, превземајќи товар, ако воопшто го чуствуваат како товар, на крајно непринципиелно и некоректно однесување кон земја за чие членство ја малтретираат со години, а секогаш ја канат кога им треба, дали тоа е во моменти кога им треба за логистичка база како што беше при интервенцијата во 1999 година кон Србија, или кога требаше да бидеме во Авганистан, во Ирак, и други настани каде им требаат сојузници, им треба нашата војска, нашето присуство, нашето знаме, нашата одлучност - категоричен е премиерот Груевски.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

He will still be kissing NATO's arse tomorrow.
                            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Niko777
                              • Oct 2010

President Ivanov has met with the Albanian Community of Chicago!

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                                • Aug 2010

Well, I for one am not shocked by ANYTHING the government(s) of Macedonia does or says because the choice is not theirs to make .. NEVER HAS BEEN OR WILL BE! Q. HOW, MUCH DID THE UMD PAY THE PRESIDENT LAST NIGHT?
                                http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

Working...
                                X