Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Onur
    • Apr 2010

the night mares in Cyprus which has shown your capability. How long did the war last? the amount of time it took to abandon your artillery and run like fuck.
    Let me tell you because he wont! It took about 45 hours for Turkish army to get half of the island and we retreated back to 30% of the island to secure the land for the Turkish Cypriots who constituted about 30% of the island`s population. We did that for just to be fair otherwise it would take no more than extra 24h to get the whole island.

Btw, did you know that Greece left NATO in 1974, as a protestation by blaming USA for not stopping Turkey? They returned after a year tough, lol

Comment

• Voltron
      Banned
      • Jan 2011

30% just to be fair ?! Typical carpet trader. Was that before or after dispersing eastern asians and Kurds on the island. Even TC's are a minority in their own province.

For those that are interested in the truth, the TC's were 18% of the population and it was the second invasion of the land grab Turkey got condemned for. Greece was in a Junta with no public backing while you went up against the GC's. Yeah, you guys are really tough considering its not even 10 minutes from you doorstep to get there.

Imagine the Albanians that claim an inflated 25 % seizing one-third of your country and and settling Kosovars in it to boost up the number only to come back 30 years later to justify the second land grab they did on you. This is how bazaar tactics work.

Comment

• Brian
        Banned
        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
        30% just to be fair ?! Typical carpet trader. Was that before or after dispersing eastern asians and Kurds on the island. Even TC's are a minority in their own province.

For those that are interested in the truth, the TC's were 18% of the population and it was the second invasion of the land grab Turkey got condemned for. Greece was in a Junta with no public backing while you went up against the GC's. Yeah, you guys are really tough considering its not even 10 minutes from you doorstep to get there.

Imagine the Albanians that claim an inflated 25 % seizing one-third of your country and and settling Kosovars in it to boost up the number only to come back 30 years later to justify the second land grab they did on you. This is how bazaar tactics work.
        LOL.You Greeks with your statistics are so funny - you can find out "the truth" about how many Turks are in Cyprus but officially there are 0% minorities in Greece. Maybe you should hire Cypriot statisticians when you do you next census, they at least seem to know the numbers above zero.

Comment

• Voltron
          Banned
          • Jan 2011

We dont believe in minorities Brian. Our foundation as an Ethnos is based on the Lausanne Treaty whiched used religion as a factor. Two completely different circumstances.

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

We dont believe in minorities Brian. Our foundation as an Ethnos is based on the Lausanne Treaty whiched used religion as a factor. Two completely different circumstances.
            I'm just recording this for future reference. I can see another trip coming on........again.
            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Voltron
              Banned
              • Jan 2011

enlighten me ^

Comment

• Dejan
                • Sep 2008

So then anyone can be a greek? Your explanation concludes that there is no greek ethnicity, just as we've been stating.

Your patchwork arguments are laughable
                You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Voltron
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2011

Dejan, It seems you have a comprehension problem. Here is some assistance for you.

Definition, Synonyms, Translations of ethnos by The Free Dictionary

ethnos - people of the same race or nationality who share a distinctive culture

Comment

• Zarni
                    Banned
                    • May 2011

Voltron I understood same

Comment

• Voltron
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Zarni View Post
                      Voltron I understood same
                      Same as me or Dejan ? In the context of the dialogue with Brian he mentioned Cyprus and how they view stats. I replied that each country had different political events and circumstances that contributed to their formation as a soverign nation. Greece officially does not recognize ethnic minorities since its formation as a country is based on the Lausanne Treaty that was signed with Turkey not anything else.

Being a Christian is a distinct part of our culture, I thought that was clear.

Comment

• Dejan
                        • Sep 2008

Ethnically different people in greece can all be greek, as long as they are of orthodox faith, no?
                        You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Voltron
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2011

No, not really. It depends in which context we are talking about. An Arvanite that came to Greece 700 years ago can easily be a Greek today. Same thing with Slavs that settled here and were absorbed by Greeks from 6th AD. That doesnt mean we give blank checks to anybody that adopts the Orthodox faith.

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

No, not really. It depends in which context we are talking about. An Arvanite that came to Greece 700 years ago can easily be a Greek today. Same thing with Slavs that settled here and were absorbed by Greeks from 6th AD. That doesnt mean we give blank checks to anybody that adopts the Orthodox faith.
                            That just about sums up the entire modern 'greek' ethnos Vol, throw in the diverse Christian population from Asia Minor that arrived in the early 20th C and the ubiquitous gypsies and you've pretty much got the whole shooting match...

Comment

• Voltron
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2011

You know what cracks me up Phoenix. Your region of the world happened to be front lines of countless battles and movements that would leave your head spinning. Somehow though you actually believe you were untouched while pointing the finger south of the border. The boy in the bubble syndrome.

Comment

• Phoenix
                                • Dec 2008

You know what cracks me up Phoenix. Your region of the world happened to be front lines of countless battles and movements that would leave your head spinning. Somehow though you actually believe you were untouched while pointing the finger south of the border. The boy in the bubble syndrome.
                                There's not a single 'greek' that I've seen divert from their (misguided and deluded) belief that greece is nothing less than 100% homogeneous...one for the crack pipe...

What about YOUR region Vol, Asia Minor...did you ever read what happened there over many millenia...?

Comment

Working...
                                X