X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    • Aug 2010

Macedonia in NATO and EU

Should Macedonia even consider joining NATO or the EU under the "Republic of Macedonia" what we know about both organizations today?
    Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-18-2011, 12:55 PM.
    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
      • Aug 2010

If you choose yes you MUST back it up with a guarantee Macedonia will benefit. If, you find the need to use a word like 'if' you should be voting NO 100%. The Macedonian Government can use this as the official World Macedonian Diaspora vote. It's vital you vote just in case they go against our wishes.

Thanks
      Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-13-2011, 03:27 PM.

Comment

• fyrOM
        Banned
        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
        The Macedonian Government can use this as the official World Macedonian Diaspora vote. It's vital you vote just in case they go against our wishes.

Thanks
        You know Makedonsk_Kafana, there was this really great show by Larry David (the creator of "Seinfeld") called "Curb Your Enthusiasm" (IMBD http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0264235/) which is really funny.

Having been there, done that, ie being the subject of a poll (I think you might have some experience there, too), with the miniscule response you are likely to get on the MTO (going by past experiences) do you really think anyone (in politics or otherwise) is going to take any notice of 0 'Yes' votes and 20-30 max 'No' votes?
        Last edited by fyrOM; 05-13-2011, 06:39 PM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
          • Aug 2010

Why didn't you vote? You, do your part and let the chips fall where they may. Yes or No
          Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-23-2011, 12:05 PM.

Comment

• fyrOM
            Banned
            • Feb 2010

Should Macedonia even consider joining NATO or the EU what we know about both today?
            Why didn't you vote? You, do your part and let the chips fall where the may. Yes or No
            because...

If you choose yes you MUST back it up with a guarantee Macedonia will benefit. If, you find the need to use a word like 'if' you should be voting NO 100%.
            I don't know about Canada, but back in the day, sometimes in school some of the Aussie kids (weren't we All Aussie kids) known as "Skipps" would be racially discriminatory towards some of the migrant kids, the "Wogs", and sometimes a fight might break-out, and sometimes no matter how much you think the argument was over something stupid and not worth a fight (not that I have ever wanted to fight, anyway) you find yourself in the middle of people swinging around you (which you didn't even start or partake in the argument) and you have no choice - 'in for a penny, in for a pound' - the merits of the situation don't even come into it.

Last edited by fyrOM; 05-13-2011, 08:20 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Yes it should consider joining under the right terms.
              Issues that need to be addressed are Macedonia's sovereignty and debt as well as governance in the first instance.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                Yes it should consider joining under the right terms.
                Issues that need to be addressed are Macedonia's sovereignty and debt as well as governance in the first instance.
                RTG, as it stands now Macedonia has all the benefits without the extreme costs and taxes. Helping the rich won't solve anything - cash grab.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

RTG, as it stands now Macedonia has all the benefits without the extreme costs and taxes. Helping the rich won't solve anything - cash grab.
                  I agree. But your poll question was framed "under any terms". Given a clean slate like that, it should most definitely be looked at. One term might be to kick Greece out and return Greek occupied Macedonia to the Macedonians.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

I agree. But your poll question was framed "under any terms". Given a clean slate like that, it should most definitely be looked at. One term might be to kick Greece out and return Greek occupied Macedonia to the Macedonians.
                    Bring it on !
                    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• fyrOM
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2010

See...
                      fyrOM Post010...
                      General Discussions > In the interest of the EU

"...but do you really see a united Macedonia any time soon,..."

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                        • Aug 2010

I agree. But your poll question was framed "under any terms".
                        Well, let me say accepted under the Republic of Macedonia and Athens gets to continue to break all human rights rules in exchange.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                          • Aug 2010

Someone else voted yes; however, didn't back it up with reason(s) .. very UMDish - silent

Comment

• julie
                            • May 2009

Boys in skirts . Pussies Cant back their votes with reasons as it would be so contra Yankee,doodle
                            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• fyrOM
                              Banned
                              • Feb 2010

Someone else voted yes; however, didn't back it up with reason(s) .. very UMDish - silent
                              Just for the record, I haven't voted, for the reasons outline previously.

By the way RTG,
                              Seeing I am neither very religious, nor is my name Bozin, or anything like that, Bozo doesn't seem right.
                              About the only part that seems appropriate is it is colorful, like me in my replies to people who just don't get the value of appearing professional so they can be taken seriously, despite repeated reminders by me, and dare to treat your site like a childish play-pen - shame on them.

You wouldn't be one of these people that has a phobia about clowns? Some say the phobia stems from aliens' implanting the image of a clown in a persons thoughts to disguise their appearance when abducting someone, in the belief that clowns are a happy thought for humans, and so will pacify them during their probing.

In any event, I can tell you skippy is more appropriate for many reasons, one of which is to try and salvage your own, and the site's, image, and another is its ineffectiveness to have other avatars because, as elsewhere stated, patients in the face of provocation is a tool to use to win in the end, much like the RoM government is doing with Greece. I have told you before, stay away from souvlakis and instead eat doner kebabs. They may taste nice, but you should avoid profit for Greeks wherever possible, and they'll give you Greek tendencies and other very bad side effects.

Fair go cobber, get your head right. In the end we still both want the same thing - Macedonia recognised as Macedonia, even if we differ on the method to there. After a few things move in the right direction (eg Grujo gets re-voted in/ICJ case results are in/Macedonia gets in to EU and NATO, albeit as FYROM) maybe I could take my case to the UN...ahhh...I mean posters on this site, and have the majority vote to recognise me by my rightful name and avatar, so you might as well put the name and avatar back and avoid further showing your recalcitrant nature and further embarrassment later, when I get my name back - gee! kind of like Greece again - stay away from the souvlkis, they're dangerous.

Howz about you put the name and avatar back to its original form and, through your sense of professionalism, attack the points and not the man, and in return, I'll stop relying to those provocations from other posters (for a while - like an amnesty) in anything less than a professional manner while they get up to speed in showing their professionalism.
                              Last edited by fyrOM; 05-15-2011, 02:14 AM.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                                • Nov 2009

If I was a Macedonian politician I would as the Greeks if they would change their name to Republic of Greece - Athens would that be fair or would they say it doesn't represent all Greeks.

Im a correct?
                                Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

Working...
                                X