Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

SOM you are spot on there i fully agree with you.We don't need to be in any organization or we don't need a neighbour who won't recognize & respect us.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Louis Riel
      • Aug 2010

NATO needs to be disbanded....i say that as a Canadian.Macedonia needs many things...but NATO isnt one of them.

Comment

• Mactruth
        • Dec 2010

Greek police attack Macedonian musicians, shouting "Macedonia is Greek" in the process

Comment

• Pelister
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Ljubanec View Post
          Very well thought out and planned post.

Great Post, Mactruth.

To add to that I was thinking that we should post all the lies and false promises the EU has made toward Macedonia.
          I think we need to post the decision of the European Council of 1994 that passed a resolution that Macedonians must change their name.

Comment

• Frank
            Banned
            • Mar 2010

Macedonian Heritage: An on-line review of Macedonia related affairs

A timeline of attacks on our Freedom and Independence by Hellarse and the EU

This was just over a 12 month period

Comment

• Mactruth
              • Dec 2010

Keep them coming, admins please remove "56" from the title

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                • Jan 2009

Macedonian truck driver tortured by Greek nationalists

Видео: Македонски камионџија малтретиран од грчки националисти

-Што е ова? -Не знаеш? -Не знаеш? Македонски камионџија жртва на грчкиот национализам. Малтретиран и навредуван на автопат во близина на Лариса- ...
                The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Sekirani
                  • Feb 2010

I'm guessing these guys aren't cops, why would you let yourself be treated like that, i know i wouldn't take that shit, as a matter of fact when i had my little incident at the Greek border with undercovers i let them have it for over-stepping the line & i found it laughable how quick they're arrogance shrunk when challenged !

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                    • Jan 2009

Sekirani, Unfortunately these drivers have a lively hood, They can't afford losing their truck, job, any fines for that matter or even refuse entry into Greece, they know they will come off second best if they challenge these racist PIGS...

I think if Macedonian Authorise are serious in exposing these Racist pigs over the border they should have them fitted with hidden camera's...we need to have allot more of these video clips to show to EU..having just a few..they'll just say "It's a one off incident"

A friend of mine last year was going thru the border who has both a Macedonian and Australian Passport…He decided to use the Macedonian Passport..he told me when he handed the Passport at the check-in this Racist Greek Officer wouldn't touch it with his hands and pulled it across with a ruler..after looking thru it he flicked the passport at my friend and it fell on the ground..My mate asked him nicely to pick up the passort..the Greek border officer started yelling in Greek…My mate wouldn't pick it up…and continued to ask the Greek Officer to pick it up…after a short time the Greek Officer called one of his colleagues and both talking in Greek and telling my mate to go…He then showed him the Australian Passport and said pick up my passport or I will be speaking to the Australian Embassy ..The Greek border officer for some funny reason decided to pick up the passport and handed it to him..
                    This I'm afraid is a daily occurrence across the Greek border..yet we get Many Macedonians still wanting to travel into Greece for a Holiday..
                    The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

That border incident sounded ridiculous TLWR.
                      I would love to see some journalists start using hidden cameras documenting the actions of these pigs.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• indigen
                        • May 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                        Most of these provocations are based on the rights that Greeks feel they have after Macedonian politicians decided negotiations were necessary. Since then, Macedonian politicians have been encouraging this kind of persecution of Macedonians due to their continued desire to negotiate the Macedonian identity.
                        I agree and I voted NO to this thread being a sticky, too! Less crying and more Macedonian assertive action is what is required, IMHO!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                          That border incident sounded ridiculous TLWR.
                          I would love to see some journalists start using hidden cameras documenting the actions of these pigs.
                          It sure does RTG, I had some doubt on it aswell...
                          This is what he was telling me and swears by it...
                          But then again there are heaps of Drapachi out there....lol

Comment

• Sekirani
                            • Feb 2010

TLWR & RTG i wouldn't at all be surprised if that was true, i had a quarrel with border officials & undercovers myself (well lets say i chose to get involved), after they harassed my taxi driver. according to my taxi driver they get treated like that all the time and usually take the abuse without any response, so he was shocked when he saw me give it to these pricks !

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                              • Jan 2009

Macedonia Sends Protest Letter to Athens over Ambassador Treatment

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) presented Greek Ambassador Alexandra Papadopoulou Wednesday with a protest note over the state's treatment of Macedonian diplomats in Greece.

The note follows yesterday's information that Macedonian General Consul in Solun, Tomislav Dimitrovski was stopped by the Greek police for an alleged traffic misdemeanor.

In a written statement following the MoFA meeting, Ambassador Papadopoulou says Dimitrovski violated several Greek traffic laws.

"The police let him go after a routine check-up. Dimitrovski did not even leave the car. I believe these incidents should not be given political connotation and used for creation of political tensions. Greece works towards good relations between the two countries at all levels", says Papadopulou.

Media reported that the incident occurred on a Solun highway, when Dimitrovski passed through a yellow traffic light, as claimed by the Greek police. The Macedonian diplomatic vehicle was then chased by police cars and motorbikes. When stopped, the consul was surrounded by armed policemen who proceeded to arrest him, which is a violation of the Vienna convention in regards to diplomats in a foreign country. Following 45 minutes of tense atmosphere, Dimitrovski managed to contact a Greek MoFA official, who intervened. The police fined Dimitrovski and afterwards let him go.
                              The fine itself is a violation as diplomats in a foreign country enjoy immunity, unless you are a Macedonian diplomat in Greece.

Comment

• julie
                                • May 2009

and this is a "EU" member country, lmfao, seriously this is disgusting
                                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

Working...
                                X